Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Trumps idiotic decisions sparked a huge rise in antisemitism all over the world.
    Mostly in Muslim world. I doubt Christians give a flying fuck about who owns Jerusalem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Nah no connection to far right groups, atleast that's what our news sites say.
    That was a bait lol. I knew you mean Muslims as "jew harassers".

--

I am sick of this Israel-Palestinian conflict. Let them sort their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Mostly in Muslim world. I doubt Christians give a flying fuck about who owns Jerusalem.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a bait lol. I knew you mean Muslims as "jew harassers".

--

I am sick of this Israel-Palestinian conflict. Let them sort their shit.
    And i swallowed the bait whole, but yeah i doubt that conflict will end any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    omg so much racism here in sweden , ihope with sharia law neo-nazis will get stopped from us
    Dont know if you are troll or not but you wanna impose retarded laws inside a country thats not yours?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Dont know if you are troll or not but you wanna impose retarded laws inside a country thats not yours?
    we have to learn to live with no racism , so you have to respect our laws

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Something needs to be done about these Neo-Nazis. Anti-semitism is on the rise in the whole of Scandinavia, something needs to be done.
    Lol neo-nazis. And turns out importing shit tons of people who hate jews makes anti-semitist attacks grow. Who knew?

Deleted
    According to endus they are all doctors and engineers so no problem

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    we have to learn to live with no racism , so you have to respect our laws
    Actually nope, you have to learn to respect and OBEY laws of the country you live in. If a Muslim guy or girl starts enforcing Sharia laws in my country while ignoring and disregarding laws of my country for one of us its not going to end well. And if you cant understand the difference between racism and obeying laws you have a huge problem
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-12-11 at 01:09 PM.

New attacks also happened in Malmö today.

The 3 guys who got busted for the attack all arrived from the middleeast this year one paper says.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/k...n-till-sverige
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-12-11 at 02:23 PM.

Remember folks, the only racial political/ideology that is allowed be to criticized on this forum is WHITE nationalism.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    Always amusing when people have to guess whether it's been neonazis or islamists. Common grounds and such.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Trumps idiotic decisions sparked a huge rise in antisemitism all over the world.
    Yes, yes. Blame Trump for this.

Good job. It's not the people who did the firebombing who are to blame, it's Trump.

They tried to start a fire during/just before a heavy rain?

Heh...

15+ Year Old Account
    Well they got isreal back, so they won in the end.

Deleted
    Sparked? Anti-semitism was already prevalent in this subsection of the population in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Always amusing when people have to guess whether it's been neonazis or islamists. Common grounds and such.
    yes but remember, only one is the right answer, that being one is clearly the fault of all problems like these (nazis) while the other has never done anything wrong and purely misunderstood.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    The 3 guys who got busted for the attack all arrived from the middleeast this year one paper says.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/k...n-till-sverige
    This is my surprised face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    The most ironic is that 30 years ago... the swedich neo-nazist was all about fighting the "blackheads" (Arabs)

I am pretty sure Nazis don't wave Palestinian flags.....

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What idiot decision was that? Acknowledging a geopolitical reality? The US is finally stating what is obviously the truth: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez