Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    So you are a nightborne/horde fan out of a sudden now
    .......another deserter, another traitor.......no fucking honor
    Factions are meaningless to a great deal of people, they care more about races. Night elves in particular have become a punching bag, due to their alliance connection. It is more troublesome, that a genuine fan of a race has reached a point that it is no longer possible for them to root for their favorite race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    So you are a nightborne/horde fan out of a sudden now
    .......another deserter, another traitor.......no fucking honor
    Considering the Night Elves get shat on every single expansion and have been relegated to the position of Human Sidekick since the game began who can blame her?

Blood Elf to Void Elf players have no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Which won't happen. Expect a ghetto in Stormwind for the rest of BfA and some shithole in the Eastern Kingdoms.
    the night elves have a town in Wetlands

Greenwarden's Grove

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Factions are meaningless to a great deal of people, they care more about races. Night elves in particular have become a punching bag, due to their alliance connection. It is more troublesome, that a genuine fan of a race has reached a point that it is no longer possible for them to root for their favorite race.
    this

Most people do not care about the factions, we just like the race. human fans can not distinguish race and faction because blizzard made the alliance be humans and sidekicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tensho14 View Post
    Who were led by Lady Liadrin, the Draenei's number one fangirl.
    I know it might look shocking to some people (like you), but generaly armies are led by someone. Who would have known

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    What about the Seers and Aldor being enemies in Shattrath back then? Blood Elves and Draenei fought in the alternative reality against the Iron Horde, but they aided different factions beside that (Frostwolf Clan Orcs vs. Draenei). I don't see Blood Elves and Draenei beings friends. They are both sensible enough to be able to work with each other against a common enemy.

Beside that, I would be glad to end the faction war for good.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this also very funny. First, I don't see that some Blood Elves would get kicked out of Silvermoon because dabbling in Void magic. Honestly, we have warlocks and shadow priests there. How much worse can it be? Void Elves should have been High Elves who are so mesmerised by Allerias new powers, that they completely converse.

You know, like these Necromonga in Riddick.
    You'll be surprised by what happens... The blood elves have ... a very important reason for Void elves to not be in Silvermoon and it is the survival of their most precious thing..

Deleted
    Basically the Blood Elves would lose the right to use the Sunwell and it would be legitimate for the Alliance to conquer or destroy it, as the Blood Elves still owe the Sunwell to the Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Basically the Blood Elves would lose the right to use the Sunwell and it would be legitimate for the Alliance to conquer or destroy it, as the Blood Elves still owe the Sunwell to the Draenei.
    Then call it re compensation for the slaughter most of their brethren committed throughout their burning crusade, he still acknowledged Kil'jaeden as brother in bc after all. ;P

No matter what the races of Azeroth pull it is extremely unlikely they will stoop to the level of the children of Argus.

the blood elves helped the draenei in draenor and argus.

quelthalas is our homeland, the trash of the humans can go to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I think thinking the two factions will ever overcome one another is a silly idea, considering player characters are going to remain as they are until the end of time or when they abolish factions entirely. (Which at this rate, it's looking more like the end of time is winning.)

Draenei and Blood Elves will make friends again when the void shows up, just like human and orc will, undead and night elf, tauren and gnome, troll and dwarf. Because they have to, because they literally don't have a choice.
    You came in like Sargeras and pierced the discussion bubble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

Quel'thalas is troll land.

I mean if push comes to shove, now the Draenei, the Void Elves and the High elves, they all have interests in Quel'thalas. The Sunwell is still a powerful source of power, and you can't trust the horde with that...

I'm not saying that the Blood Elves should loose Quel'thalas, but it would be awesome if the Thalassian Exiles + the Draenei attempted to seize Quel'thalas for the alliance. It would be a provocation worthy of a faction war, and it would be a perfect opportunity to galvanize the Blood Elves place in the horde, with all the horde races gathering to defend the Sunwell from the alliance.

To not be a wash, they could give the Ghostlands to the alliance and have the Windrunner Spire as their capital on the Ghostlands.

and most of lordaeron that is claimed by human garbage, but quelthalas is ours for more than 7000 thousand years and unlike you we are allies of the most important troll empire and a tribe of forest troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I mean if push comes to shove, now the Draenei, the Void Elves and the High elves, they all have interests in Quel'thalas. The Sunwell is still a powerful source of power, and you can't trust the horde with that...

I'm not saying that the Blood Elves should loose Quel'thalas, but it would be awesome if the Thalassian Exiles + the Draenei attempted to seize Quel'thalas for the alliance. It would be a provocation worthy of a faction war, and it would be a perfect opportunity to galvanize the Blood Elves place in the horde, with all the horde races gathering to defend the Sunwell from the alliance.

To not be a wash, they could give the Ghostlands to the alliance and have the Windrunner Spire as their capital on the Ghostlands.
    the void elves were expelled from quelthalas because by their irresponsible actions they opened a portal to a void world that attracted monsters from the void and almost caused the destruction of the sunwell

there are already reasons for us to hate the void elves

So is every piece of land humans currently live on.

the void elves were expelled from quelthalas because by their irresponsible actions they opened a portal to a void world that attracted monsters from the void and almost caused the destruction of the sunwell
    Where you get that from?

All we know is that they were exiled because void magic threatens the Sunwell. At no point it says they opened portals or anything. Umbric only finds Darkhan's notes after being exiled, and only then he opened a portal to a void world.
    Whatever...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So is every piece of land humans currently live on.
    Take it one step further, all magic is elf magic, all humans must forget how to use magic and execute all their mages.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Where you get that from?

All we know is that they were exiled because void magic threatens the Sunwell. At no point it says they opened portals or anything. Umbric only finds Darkhan's notes after being exiled, and only then he opened a portal to a void world.
    umbric opened a portal to a void world and that caused the almost destruction of the sunwell !! nothing more to say

umbric opened a portal to a void world and that caused the almost destruction of the sunwell !! nothing more to say
    Sources, please. That directly contradicts the datamined dialog from void elf questline.
    Umbric was not even aware of the reasons Rommath exiled them.
    Whatever...

Sources, please. That directly contradicts the datamined dialog from void elf questline.
    Umbric opened or did not open a portal to a void world?

He did that after they were exiled.

- - - Updated - - -

This is quite unlikely, Rommath had a clear idea that the presence of the void threatened the sunwell itself, which is why he didn't want Alleria near it, that knowledge must come from somewhere.

This is quite unlikely, Rommath had a clear idea that the presence of the void threatened the sunwell itself, which is why he didn't want Alleria near it, that knowledge must come from somewhere.
    Rommath may have had an idea that using the void near the Sunwell was dangerous, but Umbric only starts to consider Rommath's oposition when he finds Dar'khan's studies. At least from his dialog, Umbric seems clueless (or at least dismissive) of Rommath's reasons.

As said above, he opened the portal way after he was exiled.

The order of events is:
    Umbric starts studying the void.
    Rommath warns him to stop.
    Umbric refuses and is exiled from Silvermoon.
    Umbric continues his research, finds Dar'khan's studies.
    Umbric's research reaches a point in which he's able to use Dar'khan's notes to open a portal to a shattered world on the edge of the Void.

At no point is said that Umbric directly threatened the Sunwell, only that Rommath knew that using the void could threaten it.

Flashback 1:
    Magister Umbric: Our void experiments are proceeding well. I am certain we are on the cusp of a breakthrough... despite Rommath's smallminded protests.
    Magister Umbric: The grand magister must understand that this power is crucial to the defense of Silvermoon. Never again shall the sin'dorei fall prey to our enemies!
    Magister Umbric: Unfortunately, it seems our research has reached an impasse. I believe there is knowledge at the Andilien Estate that will springboard us forward.

Flashback 2:
    Magister Umbric: It seems we are not the first of our people seeking to harness the void. I have found notebooks belonging to one whose very name is a curse... Dar'Khan Drathir.
    Magister Umbric: It was Drathir's betrayal that allowed Arthas to corrupt the Sunwell... and left our kingdom in ruins. For the first time, I see why Rommath opposes our course of study.
    Magister Umbric: Nevertheless, I believe this knowledge can be used for good. The bulk of Drathir's research was conducted at Dawnstar Spire. That is where we must go.
    Alleria (to the player): Come. We must make our way to Dawnstar Spire.

Flashback 3:
    Magister Umbric: Drathir's quest for power led him to seek the fragments of an ancient world, one teetering on the brink of the Void itself.
    Magister Umbric: His notes said it existed within a rift in the very fabric of reality. He never found this place... but I have succeeded where he failed. The way will soon be open to us!
    Magister Umbric: Drathir believed this rift held an ancient object of unspeakable might. Perhaps this will be the key that allows us to gain control over the shadows.
    Alleria (to the player): Based on these notes, I believe I can reopen the passage to this world he spoke of. Let me see…
    Whatever...