Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Is there any vod on that one?
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/208379328 skip to 06:44.30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raiziee View Post
    "You look like a 15 year old girl"

Need some pics

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    If he used Spell Reflect (50% magic DR) he would've survived (and he had it available)

According to journal the bomb explodes for 35 mil + 2.5 mil for each soulburst (40 mil total)
    But, correct me if I'm wrong - the bomb explodes on 35 mil to the one with the bomb + both small bombs take these 35 mil each (as they stack with him) + the tank gets another 35 mil. That's, only counting the big bomb, 4x 35 = 140 mil dmg.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2017-12-11 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    But, correct me if I'm wrong - the bomb explodes on 35 mil to the one with the bomb + both small bombs take these 35 mil each (as they stack with him) + the tank gets another 35 mil. That's, only counting the big bomb, 4x 35 = 140 mil dmg.
    The Avatar area buff causes the damage they take to simply be redirected.

I have to say, the race became pretty boring. I am only checking what's up maybe once every other day. If this continues for another couple of days I will likely stop checking and not even know who won.

This isn't to say that the raid is bad or whatever, just maybe one more point why the race is always going to be a very niche thing, of interest to very few people - it is just uninteresting to follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I have to say, the race became pretty boring. I am only checking what's up maybe once every other day. If this continues for another couple of days I will likely stop checking and not even know who won.

This isn't to say that the raid is bad or whatever, just maybe one more point why the race is always going to be a very niche thing, of interest to very few people - it is just uninteresting to follow.
    I think the last pages alone are worth the few seconds every few hours required for investment.

Did you totally miss what happened with Limit?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No one is trying to make it more interesting than it is. Blizz certainly doesn't give a shit about it, no one is trying to make it into an esport. What a pointless post, if you like the drama, you watch the race, if you don't, you don't, why the fuck do we need your blog post in here.

so first it was boring cuz it got to 10/11 too fast, now its boring cuz argus aint dying? lolk

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I think the last pages alone are worth the few seconds every few hours required for investment.
    Meh, I saw much juicier drama, including relevant to the race: on the internal forums of some of the very top raiding guilds. Someone DDOSing a guy from another guild / someone else loudly explaining to others how all top guilds are in it for the money (is that a revelation to some?) is just nothing.

PS: I originally misread the tweet about the DDOS - that should be "someone DDOSing guys from their own guild". Slightly more entertaining for sure. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Did you totally miss what happened with Limit?
    Is that about a tweet about a DDOS? If not, I will read the last pages more carefully.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-12-11 at 01:59 PM.

This limit-drama is just too fakey.

I mean, muricans are special and it is great joy to make fun of them since in most cases there is cause but when muricans start making fun of themselves it goes always bit weird. Like when you say something really dark sarcasticly to total strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    The Avatar area buff causes the damage they take to simply be redirected.
    I know - both small bombs take 35 mil, which is redirected to the tank. Which translates in 4 times 35 mil.
    Even when redirected, the big bomb still deals dmg to others in a 45y(?) range

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    I know - both small bombs take 35 mil, which is redirected to the tank. Which translates in 4 times 35 mil.
    Even when redirected, the big bomb still deals dmg to others in a 45y(?) range
    Soulbomb deals 3 mil every 3 sec and then detonates for 35 mil damage
    Soulburst deals 1.2 every 3 sec and then detonates for 2.5 mil damage

that means the final detonation is 40 mil damage (not counting the dots)

If you're stacking all the bombs then the tank needs to absorb the bomb hits and the aoe damage that is splashed onto the other two players

mathematically impossible?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    so first it was boring cuz it got to 10/11 too fast, now its boring cuz argus aint dying? lolk
    Are you surprised? No one here is ever happy lmao

It detonates for 35 mil to any target in 45y range. Maintarget + both small bombs + tank = 4 targets hit by the full dmg of the detonation. Sure - it all gets directed to the tank, but that doesn't change the fact, that he takes the detonation 4 times (3 soaks (1x big, 2x small) + the dmg the big does to him).

And this is without the dmg made by the small bombs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    mathematically impossible?
    tank have double HP at that point, one big CD and they're good

you need to find other mathematically impossible mechanic

The amount of people that get trolled by Limit is unbelievable really.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    The amount of people that get trolled by Limit is unbelievable really.
    That was trolling? There was no DDOS?