Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The person that took Clash from my Brewmaster. take every one of these bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Blysto View Post
    I like the exclusive stuff. In PvE, it's just nice to have things other don't imo.
    Ahh, special snowflake syndrome.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    This! A melee spec for hunter is nice, but instead of change an entire spec into something totally different they should've just give us a 4th spec.
    It's funny that Beastmaster was a melee spec in WC3, a very successful one as well. Survival should have been a trap /cc oriented utility spec, but they created a fucking hunter warrior.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

not gonna lie, i'd probably stab whoever was responsible for taking away my blood dk dps.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    whoever decided that the toy train set should no longer make people go choo choo! even though almost everyone has a wind up train wrecker to destroy said train.

The person that thought up of the idea of reputation mounts off Paragon caches.

I want to hurt that person so bad...

10+ Year Old Account
    Whomever who took away my Ret Pally utility spells because we have to many buttons to press. Fuck you.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blysto View Post
    I like the exclusive stuff. In PvE, it's just nice to have things other don't imo.
    I hate it because it makes me feel shoehorned into doing a certain activity whilst I’d rather be doing something else.

Whoever came up with Daze. I would love 5 mins alone in a room with this person to do unspeakable things to them.

The person who gave us Pandaren.

Let's face it. The the entire game development leadership has ruined this game.

The modeling and artwork guys are amazing, the quest guys superb, but the devs who decide on systems, rewards, etc... complete and utter garbage. The entire reason they are being forced to release Classic is because they have so terribly handled current WoW. It has the replayability of a cheap $20 bargain bin game. A month or two then done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

Gotta disagree here.

Being mad at someone who just added something and didnt take anything away is just whining imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Ahh, special snowflake syndrome.
    Aren't people allowed to have opinions anymore these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Gotta disagree here.

Being mad at someone who just added something and didnt take anything away is just whining imo.
    MoP was pretty shit in general. The Monk's felt useless, Lei'shen died as he lived, Garrosh felt shoe-horned at the End, The Alliance/Horde War felt worthless, the Pandaren were more or less Asian Care Bears, the Zandalari were just there to fill up the War mood, Anduin and Varian were the only Characters that have shown growth, Vol'jin being Warchief didn't add much (Other than him being a Target dummy for the Legion), Tyrande was a bitch (Like always), and the other Characters were either dismayed, randomly changed, or they were worthless....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post
    The person who decided fun was not allowed in raids. Disabling toys, goblin glider and such.. LET'S DUEL FFS.

I want to use toys in raids damnit... LET ME HAVE MY FUN BACK.
    This more than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

Your opinion is stupid and juvenile.

That being said, it's pretty well known who at Blizzard came up with the Pandaren. It was Samwise Didier and he's awesome as are Pandaren!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever throw away the RPG part of the game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever decided that Frost Mage from HFC wasn't the perfect design for that spec
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Whoever came up with Paladin changes in Cata. Removing librams/auras. Maybe they were cosmetic, but guess what? They were the pillars of this class.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    many, but if i must pick one, the one who decided to 'trim' abilities, making my legion paladin (in pve) has less spells than my wrath paladin, and literally killing the 'oh shit' moments where an arms warrior off tank for few secs if main tank died and blow all his survive cds (that don't exist now), I can count at least 2 kills we got that way, including one of my most treasured moments in wow history fire fighter
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power