Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Don't take away people's bombs! Bombs don't hurt people only people hurt people! If someone steals your bomb and uses it to hurt people you shouldn't face any penalties either, because how could you know it might be used to hurt people!

Does that about cover the responses from a particular spectrum of posters here?
    You forgot the part where people are supposed to get mad and do something only if the suspect can be linked to Nazism. Otherwise, you change your Facebook picture and put #neveragain on Twitter.

People try to find all sorts of reasons every time this crap happens. ISIS drones don't need a reason. If you aren't Sharia compliant, you need to die. There are a million other little triggers for these animals, but that's the beginning and the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I’d say Trump getting elected is a sign that there was already a great divide in this country. Maybe Trump isn’t making it better but part of the blame has to fall on his predecessor.
    If for no other reason than the previous administration liked to pretend it didn't exist.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It works both ways, it's an endless cycle of hate on both parts.
    Well no shit, why wouldn't people hate people that kill Innocent people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    @Boomzy haha triggered much

When our gun violence combined in the EU reaches that of yours you can make an argument about that, don't suspect it to happen anytime soon.
    Maybe when the Muslim terrorist count hits the same, we can start talking shit about things like this eh Belgium boy?

thank fuck most of these bombers appear to be total morons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It works both ways, it's an endless cycle of hate on both parts.
    I'm sorry, but No.

It's not an endless cycle of hate, the West, especially in 2017, does everything it it's power to placate Muslims, given them everything they want. yet they still do horrific shit.

Because fundamentally, and you can say this 100%, the cultures they come from are garbage.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-12-11 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I'm sorry, but No.

It's not an endless cycle of hate, the West, especially in 2017, does everything it it's power to placate Muslims, given them everything they want. yet they still do horrific shit.

Because fundamentally, and you can say this 100%, the cultures they come from are garbage.
    Aren't drone strikes just as much an act of terror as suicide bombings? I'm sure that many people on this forum will agree that WE are the REAL terrorists in this war.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    thank fuck most of these bombers appear to be total morons.
    But if he had killed people, you could have blamed it on Trump. Isn't that worth it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Aren't drone strikes just as much an act of terror as suicide bombings? I'm sure that many people on this forum will agree that WE are the REAL terrorists in this war.
    Nope.

One is an act of War committed from one state against another state.

Another is carried out in the name of an ideology against anybody.

Unless you think "Muslim" is a nation all of itself, and you think America is at war with Bangladesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice little righty circle jerk going on in here. Keep at it bois try to sync up now for the glorious climax

I'm sorry, but No.

ok guys lets just all pretend western imperialism hasn't been one of the key drivers of instability in the region cuz everything we do is right cuz we are, by default, the good guyz! all those Mudblood Arabs just murder and kill for no reason at all! is that you Ben Shaprio?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But if he had killed people, you could have blamed it on Trump. Isn't that worth it?
    Dex, do me a favor? go play in traffic.

0infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-12-11 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe when the Muslim terrorist count hits the same, we can start talking shit about things like this eh Belgium boy?
    If you want i can add in deaths from wars in the middle east since they have been called in the past as a "religious" war by at least one President, wouldn't surprise me if his father did the same thing.

Sure you want to continue lil brit?

Luckily we only get a tiny tiny tiny bit of that in the west compared to where they come from where they do terrorist attacks against eachother daily. It's almost as if they shoot themselves in the foot each time as intelligence and security is improved each time.

ok guys lets just all pretend western imperialism hasn't been one of the key drivers of instability in the region cuz everything we do is right cuz we are, by default, the good guyz! all those Mudblood Arabs just murder and kill for no reason at all! is that you Ben Shaprio?

- - - Updated - - -

Dex, do me a favor? go play in traffic.
    Awww. Don't be blue. I'm sure someone will get killed and you can blame Trump again.

infracted - major trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-12-11 at 05:10 PM.

can I just report you for bating me? because that's all this is right now.

I shouldn't have to explain how truly horrendous it is saying I wish people to die for petty political gains, you sick, sick little puppy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he made a bomb out of Samsung galaxy phones? (note 7)

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2016/1...oding-devices/
    Don't sweat the details!!!

can I just report you for bating me? because that's all this is right now.

I shouldn't have to explain how truly horrendous it is saying I wish people to die for petty political gains, you sick, sick little puppy.
    It's not baiting. It's noticing people are chomping at the bit for things to blame Trump for. Why not a bombing if it didn't fail? Obviously, it's Trump's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, you know they all just hate us because we are white and modern. Us arming fanatics, installing puppets, destabilizing their natural growth to democratic values, all that pfft peanuts, it's all really just because they want us to be muslims! all that other stuff in the history of the last 100 years means nothing!

fun fact: moderate streams of ideology in the Islam consider everyone a Muslim from birth and consider others just confused or not enlightened enough, those are streams we happily helped fade away, well us and the Russians they also mass deported people from all over to work as a cheap if not even slave labor force.

However far right ideology and facts is like fire and ice, once either gets into contact with each other only one survives.

yep, totally trying to bait, don't engage with this one guys. he's not here to have any sort of honest discussion.