Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    So you don't find odd that the poster did not managed to find a single post (what this post was supposed to prove anyway ? that a troll was saying it) without the (((KLUVER SEKRET KUDE)))).

And, no, I'm not selective about sex crimes. I do say however, and I say it loud and clear, that....

1)I'm really not sure that the ''non consenting'' part of those crimes is what matters the most for the usual suspects
    2)I'm saying that short of the scenario above, the usual suspects will casually dismiss any sex crime if they like the accused
    You don't want to talk about it but instead wish to imply talking about it is racist. Also you keep saying "Usual Suspects" like that is supposed to mean anything. Basically you just want to deflect, accuse and not actually engage in any form of constructive discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You don't want to talk about it but instead wish to imply talking about it is racist. Also you keep saying "Usual Suspects" like that is supposed to mean anything. Basically you just want to deflect, accuse and not actually engage in any form of constructive discussion.
    ((( ))) is fracking nazi-speak. Short of that, what I mean is that it's really odd of the standard of proof required for some people vary. I'm saying out loud that when the accused meet certain conditions, it's virtually impossible to convince the usual suspects that the victim is not lying.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-12-11 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Unlikely to happen without evidence.
    Nigga what? It happens constantly.

What is even happening with this ((( ))) horse-shit anyhow

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ((( ))) is fracking nazi-speak. Short of that, what I mean is that it's really odd of the standard of proof required for some people vary. I'm saying out loud that when the accused meet certain conditions, it's virtually impossible to convince the usual suspects that the victim is not lying.
    Possibly, but then again many have taken to using it ironically, including Jews themselves to make fun of the "Sinister Nazi Echo". The person in question has since been doxxed (Having checked the twitter handle).

Here is another screen-grabbed tweet by that person. See, this is why you are so hard to take seriously, you simply go off into a ridiculous tangent, trying to poison the well so to speak to prevent any type of discussion. Either by creating the worst strawman ever or claiming things were said that nobody said.

As for rape, the issue is that in mainstream culture, it is practically impossible to escape an accusation without gobs of money or connections. Most men know that an accusation alone will be enough, even if they get away without prison time they will forever have the stigma of "maybe".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

When you can be fired for any reason whatsoever...

(I'm not bothering with the point that people don't usually invent sex crimes ''to get you''. As it's à la mode here to rant about feminists, let's talk about molesting priests, defended for decades with the line ''oh, it's all made up to demean the Church''.)
    Catholic priests raping young boys is the same phenomenon as male feminists raping women. It literally comes from the exact same part of human nature.

I know that's a bit of a non-sequitur, but it's fun to point out.

I agree that it's odd how much the standard of proof varies. The American left is so desperate for the evil frat boy rapist, that they were willing to believe the ridiculous Haven Monahan story, but so enthusiastic about Islamophilia that rape gangs raping thousands of British teens is just kind of a whatever.

So you can certainly provided SPECIFIC examples of people falsely accused of rape ? Not vague people, not people who you think are not guilty because they just drugged the girls to have sex with them and you think it's a super cool technique to get laid, not people who were judged guilty but your sites told you were not guilty, not people who settled out of court , not people that were acquitted in trial for an actual crime(I feel stupid to point that out, but a rape can be quite real and the wrong person accused of it)

1)The crosse players at Duke University.
    2)...and ?

(The ''gotcha'' 4-chan mentality means that the usual suspects are persuaded that if they can provided a SINGLE example, it means it's false all the time)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-12-11 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    rape gangs raping thousands of British teens
    Mainly because fuck the idiots spreading that bullshit. Fuck all of them.

I agree that it's odd how much the standard of proof varies. The American left is so desperate for the evil frat boy rapist, that they were willing to believe the ridiculous Haven Monahan story, but so enthusiastic about Islamophilia that rape gangs raping thousands of British teens is just kind of a whatever.
    Yeah, again, I'm not sure the usual suspects would be such concerned about those girls if they had not been sexually assaulted by Muslims.

Deleted
    Yeah, again, I'm not sure the usual suspects would be such concerned about those girls if they had not been sexually assaulted by Muslims.
    Who are the usual suspects?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Mainly because fuck the idiots spreading that bullshit. Fuck all of them.
    Could you be more specific about what you're referring to as "bullshit"? I'm not sure I take your meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, the evidence on the ground is that the "usual suspects" with your political inclinations actually ignored or covered up thousands of rapes. Your imagined "usual suspects" that would hypothetically not care doesn't really stack up well against what actually happened. Do you really not realize how fucking loony it is to look at an example of thousands of rapes being ignored due to ideology and go, "yeah, well I'm sure you'd ignore thousands of rapes too"?

So you can certainly provided SPECIFIC examples of people falsely accused of rape ? Not vague people, not people who you think are not guilty because they just drugged the girls to have sex with them and you think it's a super cool technique to get laid, not people who were judged guilty but your sites told you were not guilty, not people who settled out of court , not people that were acquitted in trial for an actual crime(I feel stupid to point that out, but a rape can be quite real and the wrong person accused of it)

1)The crosse players at Duke University.
    2)...and ?

(The ''gotcha'' 4-chan mentality means that the usual suspects are persuaded that if they can provided a SINGLE example, it means it's false all the time)
    In most countries you are innocent until "proven" guilty. If you claim somebody raped you, you have 0 evidence of backing up your claim, just your word (because we all know how honest people are) I would say it's false until you can prove it to me.

Look at the the whole thing right now, there are people getting their lives destroyed left and right over accusations that they can never prove actually happen. Did Harvey Weinstein rape and do the things he probably accused of, possibly, maybe even probably. I want evidence that it happen though, not just a story. What's even worse, is it's claim by actress's, not like their people paid money to pretend to be somebody else and fake emotions.

Probably shouldn't wait 30 years to accuse somebody of doing something, when you can't have a lick of proof it happen. I can go out right now and claim you're a pedophile to the entire internet. Do you deserve to have your life destroyed over it?

Show me a surefire way to weed out the liars, and I'll buy you rhetoric of a simple story deserves to be taken as the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    In most countries you are innocent until "proven" guilty. If you claim somebody raped you, you have 0 evidence of backing up your claim, just your word (because we all know how honest people are) I would say it's false until you can prove it to me.

Look at the the whole thing right now, there are people getting their lives destroyed left and right over accusations that they can never prove actually happen. Did Harvey Weinstein rape and do the things he probably accused of, possibly, maybe even probably. I want evidence that it happen though, not just a story. What's even worse, is it's claim by actress's, not like their people paid money to pretend to be somebody else and fake emotions.

Probably shouldn't wait 30 years to accuse somebody of doing something, when you can't have a lick of proof it happen. I can go out right now and claim you're a pedophile to the entire internet. Do you deserve to have your life destroyed over it?

Show me a surefire way to weed out the liars, and I'll buy you rhetoric of a simple story deserves to be taken as the truth.
    When Alex Jones snapped his fingers and invented out of the blue a sex-ring under a pizzeria, what happened ?

Could you be more specific about what you're referring to as "bullshit"? I'm not sure I take your meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, the evidence on the ground is that the "usual suspects" with your political inclinations actually ignored or covered up thousands of rapes. Your imagined "usual suspects" that would hypothetically not care doesn't really stack up well against what actually happened. Do you really not realize how fucking loony it is to look at an example of thousands of rapes being ignored due to ideology and go, "yeah, well I'm sure you'd ignore thousands of rapes too"?
    Do you think the plight of those girls from Rotterham is markedly different than a lot of girls that, example, work in strip clubs ? (IE, it's repulsive and monstruous, but not remotely shocking or surprising)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-12-11 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Do you think the plight of those girls from Rotterham is markedly different than a lot of girls that, example, work in strip clubs ?
    Stripping is the same as being raped?

When Alex Jones snapped his fingers and invented out of the blue a sex-ring under a pizzeria, what happened ?
    Don't even know what you're talking about. You're counter argument to my point, was to bring in conspiracy theorist nuts?

Isn't that kind of backing up my point though? He claimed something and couldn't show a thread of proof, so they disproved it. That's the exact thing I'm stating, show me the proof if you want me to believe in it.

The chances of anything actually being filed against you, when the accuser has no evidence, rarely ever amounts to anything.

Do you think the plight of those girls from Rotterham is markedly different than a lot of girls that, example, work in strip clubs ?
    Yeah, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    The chances of anything actually being filed against you, when the accuser has no evidence, rarely ever amounts to anything.
    You're forgetting, it doesn't matter if the charges our filed against you. People are losing in the court of public opinion. Jobs lost, reputations destroyed, and other such nonsense, because of some unsubstantiated claim.