Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    So you're saying the British Empire shouldn't have enforced the formation of Pakistan and instead have not intervened?

You know the Hindu Population didn't want the Muslims gone, they wanted them DEAD.
    not indulging this further, but you're making the argument that the "non Muslims" were being the hateful ones here... kinda goes against your previous line of horse shit but you never seem to be consistent on anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If you want to use absolutes and extremes in your post to come across as a fool i can't stop you, however i did no such thing and elaborated that an "us vs them" mentality it's helping in anyway and merely serves to provoke.

Would be nice if you actually read what i wrote, or not responding back to with simply correcting you what i did not say is far easier than holding an actual discussion. Does make you come across rather silly but you seem to have embraced that role here
    Do you know what the word Kafir means?

You do know it's not the west that is creating this "us or them" mentality right?

That entire mentality is core to Islam itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not indulging this further, but you're making the argument that the "non Muslims" were being the hateful ones here..
    That is the argument I am making yes, Because I am arguing the Evil Imperialist West is the only thing that saved the Muslims from literal oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Terrorism is bad in any form...

Here's how things stack up in the US in 2017.
    Radical Islamic Terrorism (as our Orange Overlord likes to call it) -
    14 killed, 15 injured
    People with 'Wires crossed pretty badly in his brain'
    421 killed, 1738 injured

Note that my gun violence #s only take into account incidents where more than 1 person was injured.

The Muslims are setting a bad example for our crazy people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

and it also gave us Saddam Hussein, and Qaddafi, and the current Iran state, all because the west couldn't keep its dick out of that region.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What does any of this have to do with the explosion in NYC?
    it's his elaborate way of saying all Arabs are horrible and the west did nothing wrong yadda yadda yadda.

Are we sure he wasn’t outraged over transgender bathrooms?

infracted - troling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-12-11 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we look at Data pulled in from Moderate muslims, around 50% think being gay should be Illegal. And in every single "Moderate" Muslim Mosque, Death is the supposed punishment for Apostasy.

I have to ask this one simple question for you then; Why is it EVERYWHERE in the world the Muslim faith spreads, it seems to cause a clash with the native populace that leads to violence?
    It doesn't clashes everywhere, it is only the clashes that become visible. These clashes are rooted often in much more socio-economic issues like high unemployment, low education numbers, what is a result of one never assuming until it was too late these people would migrate here instead of merely remaining guest workers that traveled back and forth, another being they isolated themselves among their own however that outcome was easily predicted due to how we wanted this segregation hence them being put originally in ghetto's later together in social living neighborhoods and so forth.

Go ask in the bible belt of America about how much the word of god should mean and how homosexuals should be treated. As i said before you cannot demand from a region with a rather low form of education to have modern progressive ideals and the religion they practice will always reflect that. That's why we 50 years ago also considered homosexuals to be a sin, a disease. The more educated and modern our society become, the more tolerant we became.

You're basically asking why superstition in Africa kills people, while here people would laugh it away. However if you look at how often people believe in things like ghosts it does make me wonder how modern we really are.

Deleted
    and it also gave us Saddam Hussein, and Qaddafi, and the current Iran state, all because the west couldn't keep its dick out of that region.
    "The west" is to blame for everything that the US and UK decides to do?

Deleted
    kinda goes against your previous line of horse shit but you never seem to be consistent on anything.
    How does it?

Here, I will even set it all out for you.
    Muslims cause a class between their faith and the local faith.
    Either Muslims slaughter the local faith or the local faith slaughters the muslims.
    The Evil west managed to avoid this by putting it's foot down to stop a massive genocide by splitting up land.

It tried to do this several times in several places, some worked like Pakistan, others failed like Isreal.
    All of these actions to prevent genocide, not cause it.
    Now I ask the simplest question ever; Why is the West Demonized when it's the only major culture group that seems to have tried this type of Benevolence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    "The west" is to blame for everything that the US and UK decides to do?
    go split hairs with someone who gives a shit, ok?

also you might as well give up Fiend, I'm not indulging your off topic hate session any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Bangladesh isn't on Trump's travel ban, and he had been in the US for 7 years. In other words, he was radicalized in the US...very likely because of the rhetoric being spouted out by Trump...
    Pretty sure it was the other thing. You know.

Deleted
    It doesn't clashes everywhere, it is only the clashes that become visible. These clashes are rooted often in much more socio-economic issues like high unemployment, low education numbers, what is a result of one never assuming until it was too late these people would migrate here instead of merely remaining guest workers that traveled back and forth, another being they isolated themselves among their own however that outcome was easily predicted due to how we wanted this segregation hence them being put originally in ghetto's later together in social living neighborhoods and so forth.
    Sorry, you should probably look up the history of Islam.

It literally does clash everywhere, because Hint hint, The word Kafir.

Deleted
    I'm not splitting hairs. Say US and UK when you're talking about their interventions there. They're not the majority in the western world. We're not responsible for starting the wars there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what the word Kafir means?

You do know it's not the west that is creating this "us or them" mentality right?

That entire mentality is core to Islam itself.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the argument I am making yes, Because I am arguing the Evil Imperialist West is the only thing that saved the Muslims from literal oblivion.
    When two sides are in conflict with each other, two sides are to blame never just one. You may if you need to absolve yourself from any and all responsibilities you, your ancestors, governments and what not have to do with this if it makes you sleep better at night, that however does not suddenly make it true.

Anyway, going in circles believe what you will, the sane conservatives like me will try to clean this up over a long period of time while your kind can continue to be outraged and throw toys around, seeing how you like to sabotage your own interests every step of the way

I'm not splitting hairs. Say US and UK when you're talking about their interventions there. They're not the majority in the western world. We're not responsible for starting the wars there.
    mmmmm, still don't care.

Deleted
    mmmmm, still don't care.
    Stop responding then.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, going in circles believe what you will, the sane conservatives like me will try to clean this up over a long period of time while your kind can continue to be outraged and throw toys around, seeing how you like to sabotage your own interests every step of the way
    "Long period of time" being how many years? When we're retired?

Deleted

also you might as well give up Fiend, I'm not indulging your off topic hate session any longer.
    Ah yes, the typical refuge of the Islamophile.

"I will refuse to acknowledge how this Muslim became Radicalized, and blame it on the country he immigrated to and call it an evil Imperialist Bastion"

If it was so evil and Imperialist we wouldn't allow Immigrants into the "Fatherland" would we?

- - - Updated - - -

When two sides are in conflict with each other, two sides are to blame never just one. You may if you need to absolve yourself from any and all responsibilities you, your ancestors, governments and what not have to do with this if it makes you sleep better at night, that however does not suddenly make it true.

Right Those Buddhists are just as bad as all the Muslims right?

yeah dawg, just because I don't have the baseline opinion of "all Muslims are scum" it means I love them... or have the mental capacity to see how the UK/US are culpable in said radicalization. /furious wanking motion

10+ Year Old Account
    "Long period of time" being how many years? When we're retired?
    A problem that took decades to form won't be solved in a single term. I doubt you even know what i'm actually speaking about and i already did you a favor by responding to you since i generally ignore low post accounts on these sections.

Deleted
    A problem that took decades to form won't be solved in a single term. I doubt you even know what i'm actually speaking about and i already did you a favor by responding to you since i generally ignore low post accounts on these sections.
    So when we're retired then. Why should people not vote for parties who wants to solve it before we're dead or close to dead?