Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    What's wrong with some cocaine now and again?
    Take everything in moderation, even world of warcraft!

What's wrong with some cocaine now and again?

Now I don't agree with how the loot boxes were done, it was bad, but is in no where as bad as people made out. It was clear the complainers did not actually play the game.

It was misinformation spread nearly as bad as 9/11.
    It was an example that needed to be made, and made in the strongest way possible, without any doubt as to the community's feelings on that type of garbage. Any amount of rationalizing loot boxes in a P2W model needs to get the same treatment, otherwise it will keep returning.

DO NOT WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

10+ Year Old Account

....but still not great victory.

I bet dice will lose quite a few people next week, so ea cuts down the loss.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I don't really care about shooters. My hope is simply that if EA loses its license for Star Wars games, maybe whoever gets it will cancel TOR and put out a sandbox Star Wars mmo. That would be sweet.

Honestly I don't feel Disney should award any sort of exclusive license for Star Wars at all. Any developer with a good idea and the finances to make a quality product should be considered. EA must be paying one hell of a license fee, because I can't see how it makes business sense to lock the entire IP behind like 1 game every 2 years, and apparently always going to be online multiplayer FPS games...

The P2W aspect was blown out of proportion out of people that did not play the game.

If anything, this game proved that you do not piss off Star Wars fans. I have the game, and you are not under powered if you don't have the best stuff (maybe you're just bad?). I do not agree with their system, it's bad, but it is no where near as bad as everyone makes out.

Anyway, WoW is a P2W game if you want to get into detail.
    Don't say that, people here will say you're "strawmanning"etc.. just look at Aliven, so bothered with a game he/she/it never played that noone else should ever play it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    He opens it by literally swiping his credit card like a letter opener. AWESOME! hahahahah

10+ Year Old Account
    So this game is so broken right now you dont even have to play it:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So this game is so broken right now you dont even have to play it:
    ...I don't get it and that was a really annoying video to watch with the constant menu switching and shit. So...he and his friends are in a bugged queue and are winning matches against teams that don't pop into the match... is this a persistent problem or just a random bugged queue for these guys? Some information would be nice, otherwise it's just an annoying video of a guy spending too much time quickly scrolling between menus and shit : /
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-12-11 at 05:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...I don't get it and that was a really annoying video to watch with the constant menu switching and shit. So...he and his friends are in a bugged queue and are winning matches against teams that don't pop into the match... is this a persistent problem or just a random bugged queue for these guys? Some information would be nice, otherwise it's just an annoying video of a guy spending too much time quickly scrolling between menus and shit : /
    From what i read recently is a new bug that came with latest patch when they wanted to fix the matchmaking, since you know it worked that you played with other players that have *cool* stuff to make it buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    From what i read recently is a new bug that came with latest patch when they wanted to fix the matchmaking, since you know it worked that you played with other players that have *cool* stuff to make it buy it.
    Alright, so there's a bug and?... I mean, bugs happen. Is this widespread? Isolated? How long has it been in the game? Has EA/DICE commented on it?

That's kinda what I'm saying, this video does nothing but stroke the EA/Battlefront 2 hate circle-jerk going on. It doesn't deliver any actual meaningful information one way or the other.

And what are you talking about with "*cool* stuff to make you buy it"?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah...I don't get it either. This isn't proof of anything besides being in a bugged lobby.

Maybe it's just that the game didn't know how to handle matchmaking for a full group? Or maybe there just weren't any other full groups to fight against? There isn't enough info here.

And yeah, the menu switching tells me that the player who recorded this mission needs to eat less sugar. Checks the menu 20 times in 30 seconds. Jeeze....

10+ Year Old Account
    First DLC was released today. A few new Last Jedi related maps, Finn and Phasma heroes released (both completly free), 3 campaign missions added (can't comment on the length of them, campaign still too short to buy the game for single player probably).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this with this:

It got modded lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Minor stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even a week and we got new EA fail.

So does anyone who has the patience to listen to that video want to say how this is relevant to EA? I skipped through a bit and he was retreading all the handwaiving and fearmongering over the Activision trademark before I lost interest.

They really need to have summaries or TLDW's in the descriptions of their videos.