Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fastest way to gear alts for tower challenge ? ?

Hi, any quick method to gear alts quickly and be ready for tower challenge ? thank you everyone.

Alts that didn't Argus questline .

Play the game...gear is easy to get from any source now.....

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Play the game...gear is easy to get from any source now.....
    Ok, any better ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Ok, any better ideas ?
    play the game

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, any better ideas ?
    People who replied to play the game are right.
    You could stack up iLvl 880 tokens (Unsullied Tokens). However I am not sure you can easily do the tower at that iLvl.... Generally you need iLvl 900.

After that it's go farm Argus. Do the Greater Invasion (Weekly), LFR for 915, relinquished gear (910 to 930) by farming argus Veiled Argunite).
    Crafted legendary can give you a small boost as well.

There's no other ez way to get iLvl higher than 880 without going to Argus (or raiding).
    Last edited by Saluna; 2017-12-11 at 07:54 PM.

Ok, any better ideas ?
    Upgrade artifact at crucible asap, Crafted legendary, 2 crafted 935 pieces, Greater invasion, lfr, relinquished gear, , anything that offers BLP for second leggo, M+ as soon as your comfortable or get in early if you have a friend/guild to carry. These should bring you to 930-940 over 2 weeks. After this keep doing M+ and get into normal/heroic Antorus.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Huff all you want, the best answer by FAR is "play the game". every activity has a chance to drop leggos, and almost every activity either directly rewards gear (LFR / M+) or indirectly through the collection of tokens etc, such as Argus.

Unless you just sit there doing pet battles, so long as you are in a current zone doing current content, you are gearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, any quick method to gear alts quickly and be ready for tower challenge ? thank you everyone.

Alts that didn't Argus questline .
    'Unsullied' tokens and then go Argus till you feel capable of doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, play the game or lose out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Huff all you want, the best answer by FAR is "play the game". every activity has a chance to drop leggos, and almost every activity either directly rewards gear (LFR / M+) or indirectly through the collection of tokens etc, such as Argus.

Unless you just sit there doing pet battles, so long as you are in a current zone doing current content, you are gearing.
    Answering play the game is pretty retarded since there are so many ways of playing the game. I'm pretty sure he is not going to get geared if he prioritizes 2 hours daily to getting Old Crafty from Orgrimmar. That would still count playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Answering play the game is pretty retarded since there are so many ways of playing the game. I'm pretty sure he is not going to get geared if he prioritizes 2 hours daily to getting Old Crafty from Orgrimmar. That would still count playing the game.
    did you even read the comment? READ the comment. Honestly, its not that hard, but before you smash that reply button with your clever little comment, READ the one you are replying to.

He knows to play the game but I'm assuming he wanted some more specifics or to be pointed in the right direction. If you follow the steps more or less in my above post you should have no problem gearing up quickly.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

As someone who is trying to get all 36.

>Get geat:Raids, Argus, Mythic+, LFR, Greater invasion and the Weekly missions.Every chance of a upgrade you can get.

>Ap, get at least to 66 level to get the Crucible treats.

>Learn to play the class.

>Legendaries, just play the game you will eventually get them, set your loot option to spec you want to do the challenge, this make a big difference with specs like Aff Warlock.While its not necessary, it makes the fights a lot easier.I did the MM hunter without any usefull legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    As someone who is trying to get all 36.

>Get geat:Raids, Argus, Mythic+, LFR, Greater invasion and the Weekly missions.Every chance of a upgrade you can get.

>Ap, get at least to 66 level to get the Crucible treats.

>Learn to play the class.

>Legendaries, just play the game you will eventually get them, set your loot option to spec you want to do the challenge, this make a big difference with specs like Aff Warlock.While its not necessary, it makes the fights a lot easier.I did the MM hunter without any usefull legendaries.
    soooo play the game? lol
    idk why people here insist on spoonfeeding people who dont care to educate themselves

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    soooo play the game? lol
    idk why people here insist on spoonfeeding people who dont care to educate themselves
    Perhaps that he is asking for more details so he can do it in a efficient way?

Play the game is a bland statment that doesn't mean much.Pet battle is playing the game, leveling is playing the game but that doesn't help him get gear to beat the mage tower

second, pointing out the best way to achieve what he wants.Saying "play the game' like a parrot will not help anyone and is just a lazy response.

"Which legendary is best for the challenge?"
    Just play the game and you will get it.

He will eventually get the best legendary but it doesn't help him in knowing what specific legendary is good, why is good and why should you try and get it.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2017-12-11 at 08:43 PM.

get full relinq gear = profit. You should be able to beat any of the challenges at 910 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    did you even read the comment? READ the comment. Honestly, its not that hard, but before you smash that reply button with your clever little comment, READ the one you are replying to.
    It was shitpost just like all the other "Play the game".

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Perhaps that he is asking for more details so he can do it in a efficient way?

Play the game is a bland statment that doesn't mean much.Pet battle is playing the game, leveling is playing the game but that doesn't help him get gear to beat the mage tower

second, pointing out the best way to achieve what he wants.Saying "play the game' like a parrot will not help anyone and is just a lazy response.

"Which legendary is best for the challenge?"
    Just play the game and you will get it.

He will eventually get the best legendary but it doesn't help him in knowing what specific legendary is good, why is good and why should you try and get it.
    If you have to tell someone to participate in pve to get stuff in pve all is lost, both for you and him.

Auction house if you're rich

do dailies on argus that give currency to buy 910 items

do latest LFR

make sure to do the invasions every day (1 in each argus zone) as they seem to jack up your bad luck protection for legendaries pretty fast.

then after that spam low m+

should get you to around 900 ilvl pretty fast. The challenges will be harder at 900 but not impossible, most people that got them early got them around 900 - 910 ilvl.

If you want it easy, wait another week or two for some more items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    If you have to tell someone to participate in pve to get stuff in pve all is lost, both for you and him.
    Stop being obtuse. There's plenty of slow as fuck ways to gear characters. OP is simply looking for the most efficient ways.

running EN LFR is participating in pve, but its also never going to get you an upgrade. Your posts are obtuse and you should feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Auction house if you're rich

do dailies on argus that give currency to buy 910 items

do latest LFR

make sure to do the invasions every day (1 in each argus zone) as they seem to jack up your bad luck protection for legendaries pretty fast.

then after that spam low m+

should get you to around 900 ilvl pretty fast. The challenges will be harder at 900 but not impossible, most people that got them early got them around 900 - 910 ilvl.

If you want it easy, wait another week or two for some more items.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being obtuse. There's plenty of slow as fuck ways to gear characters. OP is simply looking for the most efficient ways.

running EN LFR is participating in pve, but its also never going to get you an upgrade. Your posts are obtuse and you should feel bad.
    Because anyone with working braincells would run old content when the game literally tells you to go to argus, right?
    If you want to be the idiot whisperer, by all means.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-12-13 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    My method. I don't want to beat it as fast as possible, but I want get this and M+15 achiev on every class (because it will be gone in 8.0). Also I aim to get over 930, to make this challenge as fast as possible when I actully start doing it.

1) Do events - timewalking give you normal Antorus box, Mythic dungeons - heroic box
    2) reach M+15 - if you are after all skins, you must do it anyway this expac
    3) kill normal Antorus bosses until box from your mission table will drop normal Antorus gear - than do that quest whenever it pop up
    4) do greater invasion every week

I think in big picture stuff like LFR and veiled argunite are pointless. Instead of doing them you can do 1-4 stuff on another alt.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-12-11 at 09:17 PM.