Speaking of 'i want daddy to notice me' wannabe "influencers" its been interesting to see the current 'media shrinkage' going on. A lot of the 'i am a destiny content creator' types are moving on to other games both on youtube and twitch and folks like deej are quietly unfollowing and blocking them one by one. I always thought the 'we need to tow the company line or we might not get invited back to the studio' meme was a thing but its looking like straight up what we english call 'sending them to coventry' and souring to Destiny has you on a bungie social media blacklist.
    Which of course is starting another shitshow which in turn is just another weekday with Destiny 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is it a lie when u can spend 2min's on google and prove everything he said right? Oh wait you shill for Destiny on Youtube that explains a lot... Got to keep making that Destiny money.
    Laughing. Apparently creating videos for a game now is being a shill. Great logic Jt.

The lie being that I'm apparently a shill because I create videos for the game, and apparently say nothing but positive things about Bungie and think the game is perfect (newflash: I don't). He's replying to other posters saying that. Yet you can check nearly every single post with me specifically explaining that I have several issues with the game, don't think it's perfect, and even the recent DLC is very lackluster outside the raid lair. I just don't bitch and moan about the game 24/7 like you two. Something apparently you can't manage to understand either. It's especially funny in your case when you haven't played the game in a month or two apparently, yet still can't help but come in the thread to link the odd negative review or argue with somebody who says they like something lol. How miserable you must be to have nearly 30k posts on a forum and nearly every single one of them is whining about gaming companies in one way or another.

Not sure what point you're trying to make outside of jumping in here and looking like an idiot, as per usual. If you're trying to argue his point of Prometheus Lens being intentional, I wouldn't be surprised. You've been known to throw blatantly false information throughout the thread to fit your agenda as well. I still remember your 6 points about the beta you didn't like, and 5 were just outright false and shit you made up / didn't understand.

Something for you and Zephyr to get through your thick skulls once and for all (although I'll type this, then the next post from you guys will be saying the same useless "shill" argument as always because you have nothing else of value to fall back on). Yes, I create content for Destiny - because I enjoy that aspect of the game and solo'ing shit. And I like to show that to people because they enjoy it. But just because I create content does not instantly make me some sort of Bungie shill or fanboy, nor do I think the game is perfect (because it's very, very far from it). I constantly say how the game has issues, where it's lacking, and a lot of the unacceptable shit they've done recently. I've even told people the DLC isn't worth getting unless they're going to be doing the raid lair. I just don't whine all the time like you both.

If you still think I'm a shill after that, there's nothing else that can help you and there's some sort of mental blockage between you both. If I had nothing but praise and said the game was fine and had no issues at all, then yeah feel free to call me a shill. But that's not even remotely close to the case at all. But I suspect you're both well beyond help and just think what you want to so it's convenient to ignore everything else. That's fine too. Which is why you two are the only 2 people I've ever had to put on ignore on these forums, because you're both beyond help. Just wish the ignore function worked for quotes too.

That's all I have to say on it, and all I have to say to either of you two.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    To think they'd intentionally ship a weapon with a ~0.3 second TTK is insane. The extra damage ticks working as they do are very obviously unintended. No matter how incompetent you think they are, or the lack of faith you have, it just makes no sense for that to be your goto thought. It just shows your bias against them and reads like a conspiracy theorist. They acknowledged it's a bug (very obviously...) and it'll be fixed this week. In the meantime they sold it to everyone to counter that, and half their devs have been making jokes about it as well.

Should have it have been bugged in the first place? Nope. But claiming it was intentional for them to ship a 0.3 sec TTK in a slow meta and trying to cover their ass is simply dumb. I get that you hate Bungie and the "corporate overlords", but that's next level dude lol...

Hahaha... again, I have said countless times there are issues with the game. I also said in the very posts you're talking about how lackluster I thought the DLC was too. I've been vocal about it to anyone who asks. So repeating the same lie about me being a shill, some sort of Bungie fanboy and having no issues doesn't make it anymore true. Just shows that you need to put words in my mouth to try and prove your point, even though it's a blatant lie.

The game has faults, but I'm not going to bitch about them 24/7 or attack others for finding some part enjoyable (I'm not so insecure that I get upset when somebody enjoys something I don't). And I'm not going to claim some conspiracy theory about a weapon being very obviously bugged being an intentional thing lol.

Back to ignoring you again, just don't like somebody spreading lies about me and wanted to clear it up. Although at this stage I think you're just stuck in the lie and will keep saying it no matter what or being proven otherwise, even when the posts you quote contradicts that entire point - so probably not even worth my time. Keep up the conspiracies though, it's good for a laugh at the very least!
    I already proved you wrong with my prior post. Anything else you have to say on the matter is nothing more than you being a Bungie shill, as you’ve made it blatantly clear. But please continue on. It really is quite comical at this point (actually it’s really fucking sad and pathetic, but hey....whatever floats your boat). Keep drinking that Koolaid and spreading the message of your lord and savior, Bungie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    You can't prove it...he said he thinks it's deliberate. You can only prove the outcome, not the intent. Unless you got a mind-reading machine I'm stumped.

On another note: wish I could make Destiny money T.T
    The examples I gave of past lies, mistakes, and bugs can and have all been proven. So yeah, there’s that. Next time do some fucking research before opening your mouth on something you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    The examples I gave of past lies, mistakes, and bugs can and have all been proven. So yeah, there’s that. Next time do some fucking research before opening your mouth on something you know nothing about.
    Now now, a quick summary:

You said: I think Lens is deliberate.

Esoterrick said: You're crazy thinking it's deliberate (he was fairly clear about addressing what he thinks are your 'conspiracy theories').

Jtbrig said: A google search can prove Zephyr right.

I said: Google search can't read minds.

Research not required, merely the ability to read. I would need 0 knowledge of Destiny to see the gap in reasoning there. That is: A past lie, is not definite proof of a current lie (nor can Google realistically corroborate without a confession of sorts). Mistakes aren't intent. Neither are bugs.

Unless there is some definitive proof that's recently surfaced about Prometheus Lens being indeed deliberate?

Relax with the hostility though, I ain't your enemy. Doubly so when you got my position misconstrued. Gerrrrrrrrdamn.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2017-12-11 at 04:21 PM.

Alright folks, reminder to remain respectful and fluffy when posting. Differences of opinion are fine, but there's no need to be rude to others. Keep discussion on the game and respectful, thanks y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that by this time tomorrow (after reset) we'll discuss how the new changes make the game better.

Oh yeah, is there a roundup of what's supposed to be changing with tomorrow's patch? I know they'd delayed some stuff, but can't remember off the top of my head what's already hit vs. what's supposed to go live tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh yeah, is there a roundup of what's supposed to be changing with tomorrow's patch? I know they'd delayed some stuff, but can't remember off the top of my head what's already hit vs. what's supposed to go live tomorrow.
    Fated Engrams from Xur should be added!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not looked for news. I plan to read the patch notes during the down time/maintenance while having a warm cup of tea!
    edit: so no spoilers

So heres my issue: Right now the only thing keeping anyone i know entertained is chasing those forge weapons. i already got the scout rifle and submachine gun myself. But if they add in masterworks as a new tier that makes legendaries redundant isnt that making the current pve weapon chase redundant too?

I worried when i read the announcement that it was a 1-2 month leak plug that just added another tier to chase before burnout/boredom but it feels like its getting rid of the one reason in CoO era D2 you would keep running heroic adventures in the infinite forest to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Oh yeah, I agree there's been a lot of shady shit and problems. Especially so with the XP issues and gating previous content behind the DLC. Completely unacceptable and I've been vocal about these issues. In this instance was just pointing out the mentality of the crazies like Zephyr, who actually think that Prometheus Lens is an intentionally nefarious bug on Bungie's part and how it's absolutely ridiculous. Then again, as is most of what he says. Dude thinks I'm a shill because I enjoy some parts of the game and create videos for it, despite my posts constantly including the issues I think the game has, and even the very post he's talking about includes how lackluster I think the DLC is outside of the raid lair lol. I just don't like his approach of writing rage novels to anyone who's opinion is different than his and calling them an idiot. And think it's ridiculous to conspire that Prometheus Lens is anything but a bug right now.
    Wait...you're THE esoterickk?! Been watching your shit since year 1. Haven't been able to solo anything yet...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    Now now, a quick summary:

You said: I think Lens is deliberate.

Esoterrick said: You're crazy thinking it's deliberate (he was fairly clear about addressing what he thinks are your 'conspiracy theories').

Jtbrig said: A google search can prove Zephyr right.

I said: Google search can't read minds.

Research not required, merely the ability to read. I would need 0 knowledge of Destiny to see the gap in reasoning there. That is: A past lie, is not definite proof of a current lie (nor can Google realistically corroborate without a confession of sorts). Mistakes aren't intent. Neither are bugs.

Unless there is some definitive proof that's recently surfaced about Prometheus Lens being indeed deliberate?

Relax with the hostility though, I ain't your enemy. Doubly so when you got my position misconstrued. Gerrrrrrrrdamn.
    Reading comprehension. You have none.

The google search would prove the examples I gave correct. He said nothing about the Prometheus Lens.

Keep up or GTFO.

Please post productively and respectfully. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-12-11 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Reading comprehension. You have none.
    Keep up or GTFO.
    How you are able to trash on posters who enjoy the game and not get infracted is beyond me. I'm not happy with parts of destiny 2. Don't see me shouting down people who enjoy it telling them they are wrong because "i played destiny 1 google search it brah"

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    How you are able to trash on posters who enjoy the game and not get infracted is beyond me. I'm not happy with parts of destiny 2. Don't see me shouting down people who enjoy it telling them they are wrong because "i played destiny 1 google search it brah"
    You obviously don’t have a clue on what’s currently being discussed.

So either get up to speed or please leave.

No one is trashing anyone who enjoy's the game. I hope those who do enjoy it keep enjoying it. But just because someone enjoy's the game doesn't change the issues with it or thing's that has been proven to be true.

Its clear u don't even know what is being talked about and just chimed in with your 2 cents.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No one is trashing anyone who enjoy's the game. I hope those who do enjoy it keep enjoying it. But just because someone enjoy's the game doesn't change the issues with it or thing's that has been proven to be true.

Its clear u don't even know what is being talked about and just chimed in with your 2 cents.
    Its always the same with Zephyr, I dont need to read it all. And hes claiming destiny 2 released an OP gun on purpose for some reason because they lied about something different in the past, that was the gist yeah? Forgive me if I write that off as dribble and dont give it the time of day.

Its always the same with Zephyr, I dont need to read it all. And hes claiming destiny 2 released an OP gun on purpose for some reason because they lied about something different in the past, that was the gist yeah? Forgive me if I write that off as dribble and dont give it the time of day.
    So you don't read what he said and still think your opinion on what he said is valid. That's not how this works at all. You don't get a valid opinion on what is said if you are going to ignore it and just spew some random crap.

By ur logic if he said the sun was hot you would disagree because he said it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So you don't read what he said and still think your opinion on what he said is valid. That's not how this works at all. You don't get a valid opinion on what is said if you are going to ignore it and just spew some random crap.

My apologies I thought were were talking about subjective subjects like ones enjoyment in a video game not facts that can be disproved by stepping outside.

I've been mostly keeping up, and I don't even follow. Hanlon's Razor and whatnot, most of these mistakes easily make sense out of incompetence/mistakes/stupidity rather than some vaguely nefarious plot to fuck with players because...uh...actually, I'm still not quite sure on that one.

Yeah, Bungie likely spins quite a few yarns to try to cover up their blunders, but I've still yet to see any remotely convincing evidence that Bungie just just trying to fuck with the game and intentionally make the community angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, Bungie likely spins quite a few yarns to try to cover up their blunders, but I've still yet to see any remotely convincing evidence that Bungie just just trying to fuck with the game and intentionally make the community angry.
    I don't think they are intentionally trying to make the community angry ether. I do think they fuck with the game in ways (likely orderd by activision). But they do have a history of doing this and Zephyr gave examples of those times on the last page.

I don't think any dev (EA included) does anything to try to piss people off.

- - - Updated - - -

My apologies I thought were were talking about subjective subjects like ones enjoyment in a video game not facts that can be disproved by stepping outside.
    How would you know what we are talking about if you don't read what we are talking about.

As you have openly admitted yourself.