Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    it's anyone's race now. 15 at final boss.
    good jokes and good memes are always welcomed

Deleted
    Sir, are you retarded?
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-12-12 at 08:04 AM.

i dont life Future and their youtubers, that twitch chat is so ......

Deleted
    Where are you people getting 15 guilds from? It's 16.

Deleted
    Not really. Method and Exorsus have a big time lead over all other guilds, not to mention spend more hours raiding as well.

Doesn't mean that they are 10/11 that they have an equal chance to finish first, they'll still have to do the same amount of progression to catch up, and by the time they do that, method or exorsus will have killed the boss. If this boss lasts into next reset, it could potentially tip the scales in favor of limit, if they can do their farm relatively fast and progress on Argus with a fresh id of loot (and if they already gotten deep into the last phase this reset).

Deleted
    15 from like 12k guilds "anyone"

Yeah its not like Method and Exorsus have like.. a half a days worth of extra attempts or anything.

What a stupid post.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Not really. Method and Exorsus have a big time lead over all other guilds, not to mention spend more hours raiding as well.

Doesn't mean that they are 10/11 that they have an equal chance to finish first, they'll still have to do the same amount of progression to catch up, and by the time they do that, method or exorsus will have killed the boss. If this boss lasts into next reset, it could potentially tip the scales in favor of limit, if they can do their farm relatively fast and progress on Argus with a fresh id of loot (and if they already gotten deep into the last phase this reset).
    Now it's the skill that matters. Sure Method have progressed longer than other guilds but they usually raid a lot more than other guilds. More skilled guild can make a better strategy and kill it faster than Method.

Deleted
    Listing comps for Argus again since both guilds seem to be done with splits (Method/Exorsus only)

Method: Guardian, Brewmaster - Healers: resto druid, holy paladin, disc or holy priest, resto shaman - DPS: DH, boomkin, feral druid(?), 2 hunters, mage, ret paladin, spriest, 3 rogues, 2 warlocks, warrior

Exorsus: 2 Brewmasters - Healers: disc or holy priest, holy paladin, resto shaman - DPS: 2 warriors, boomkin, 3 mages, 2 hunters, dh, ret paladin, 3 rogues, 2 warlocks

Yes, thats 3 healers for exorsus with 20 players inside the raid so probably just trying something out

10+ Year Old Account
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    DDoSing your own guildmates because you're shit and want a raid spot

It's equal parts sad,pathetic and quite honestly genius in a way.

Deleted
    They said this rsham was a terrible player why not replace him in the first place? Quite weird to keep a "terrible" player 2 tiers. It is sad for Limit even if I'm an european boyz I like Limit, those guyz don't deserve those kind of events during the race.
    Last edited by mmoc96aaafa5aa; 2017-12-11 at 09:55 PM.

Now it's the skill that matters. Sure Method have progressed longer than other guilds but they usually raid a lot more than other guilds. More skilled guild can make a better strategy and kill it faster than Method.
    A 'better' strat. ignoring how good the top guilds are at making strats.
    And ignoring the MASSIVE time difference.

If the top15 guilds with mad sick strats were so good why didn't they beat the other bosses faster?
    Why did Aggramar take them longer?

Face it, its Method or Exsorsus. Everyone else will finish atleast a week behind them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xyfo View Post
    They said this rsham was a terrible player why not replace him in the first place? Quite weird to keep a "terrible" player 2 tiers. It is sad for Limit even if I'm an european boyz I like Limit, those guyz don't deserve those kind of event during the race.
    Because you need to find a better player willing to commit to the hours first.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

They said this rsham was a terrible player why not replace him in the first place? Quite weird to keep a "terrible" player 2 tiers. It is sad for Limit even if I'm an european boyz I like Limit, those guyz don't deserve those kind of events during the race.
    Welcome to NA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    ?

Just because somebody says "Xyfo is a terrible player" does not make you terrible.
    The quote is comming from a Limit officer man... saying he was a terrible player...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Because you need to find a better player willing to commit to the hours of dealing with a bunch of toxic drama addicted manchildren first.
    Fixed that for you

The quote is comming from a Limit officer man... saying he was a terrible player...
    Everyone that gets kicked from a guild was 'terrible anyway, wont be missed' if you ask.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Thats one of the reasons mythic is 20man; there is no reason to not have at least 1 dk.
    People who replied to me said you need 2. (at least)
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Because you need to find a replacement first before you make the change? Even when I was GM of the guild, we were constantly looking for Resto shaman replacements. We even thought we found one in Nori, but he kept dc'ing during ToS that we had to bring Adois back in. Now that we have an explanation for all this, it totally makes sense why Nori had connection issues back in ToS. It's not like he was unaware of his position in the guild. He knew he was the "5th healer".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Because you need to find a replacement first before you make the change? Even when I was GM of the guild, we were constantly looking for Resto shaman replacements. We even thought we found one in Nori, but he kept dc'ing during ToS that we had to bring Adois back in. Now that we have an explanation for all this, it totally makes sense why Nori had connection issues back in ToS. It's not like he was unaware of his position in the guild. He knew he was the "5th healer".
    LOL that's fucked up, for real