Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    lol I'd have bullied him too. What a crybaby, this video's going to give his classmates all the ammunition they need for years
    If true that shows how much of an outstanding person you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think the kid is really being bullied and the mother's response was genuine at the time she filmed the video.

If she's some white supremacist weirdo who decided she could make some $$$ from the incident, well....
    Personally I don't really know why she filmed it but that's just me. Bullying is a real issue but like most viral videos the drama ends up smearing the message

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    If true that shows how much of an outstanding teacher you are.
    Corrected for you
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Corrected for you
    You definitely don't need to be teaching then.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Personally I don't really know why she filmed it but that's just me. Bullying is a real issue but like most viral videos the drama ends up smearing the message
    If I was in a situation where my kid was being bullied and the school wasn't doing anything about it, I'd probably film a video, too. A move like that should be to bring attention to an issue rather than exploit it for money, though. Obviously.

Deleted
    If I was in a situation where my kid was being bullied and the school wasn't doing anything about it, I'd probably film a video, too. A move like that should be to bring attention to an issue rather than exploit it for money, though. Obviously.
    I don't know perhaps America is different but I would demand action from the school and threaten going to the police and local MP. A video online feels more like a window for potential more harm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bullied-b...174913896.html

Brave kid smart kid, glad people supported him and others seen this, very brave, hope his parents are proud of how strong he is.
    Yeah just hang your child out for all the world to see at his most vulnerable. You're a fucking terrible parent.
    "Hang on sweetie I'm just gonna record you being a distraught, crying wreck and put it on the internet ok?" Fuck, you.

lol I'd have bullied him too. What a crybaby, this video's going to give his classmates all the ammunition they need for years
    What kind of bullying? People act as if all bullying is equal and it isn't...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know perhaps America is different but I would demand action from the school and threaten going to the police and local MP. A video online feels more like a window for potential more harm

police don't really do anything about bullying either...

Yeah that is of course the best and most mature response. I haven't been in that situation with a child myself but I have seen situations where for other people to take a situation seriously you have to go the public shaming route. Police brutality in the US is a good example of this, no one was taking the issue seriously until police officers started wearing bodycams and the videos were leaked online (to their credit, officers chose to wear the bodycams, which indicates to me that most cops are indeed good cops).

I think the kid is really being bullied and the mother's response was genuine at the time she filmed the video.

If she's some white supremacist weirdo who decided she could make some $$$ from the incident, well....
    Agree. Maybe my post should not have been short but didn't take long for social media to find something and cloud the subject matter.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My oldest was bullied BAD for the first year we moved to the area we are in now...real bad.

...Police wouldn't lift a finger because of the ages of the kids and it wasn't worth their time even though my oldest came home with black eyes and such.

....Principle of the school wouldn't do shit because of the personal relationship she had with the family literally telling me to my face 'X wouldn't do such a thing I know his family' as my kid has.

...Teachers were overwhelmed with over-stuffed classrooms and didn't give a shit beyond their paycheck or whatever their union rep tells them to do. So fucking dumb that I have to literally threaten to put hands on another parent in order for them to get their child to stop bullying.

It literally came down to me offering to take the offending kid's parents off campus and punch their teeth down their throat in order for them to reign in their little asshole child. There are still a few parents I want to beat the crap out of if I ever see them off campus.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    You reek of fake. Besides, you never gave your idea of a fix to the situation.

I reek of fake why?

My story is that of a relatively quiet foreign gay boy in a school with a bunch of homophobic assholes who literally tormented me on a daily basis and you make all bullying out to be just physical when it isn't.

What the fuck seems fake? Songs literally happened because I had a fucking band class and like 5 of the kids made a shitty crude song about me and drawings happened because one of the boys used to draw and began drawing pictures of me and posting them in random places on our floor but ohhh no no that's all fake because what because you fucking say so like your fucking thoughts mean anything, you have no argument all your arguments are shitty so just instead attack me? Pathetic.

Beides I never gave my idea to fix the situation?

You mean my idea that kids should be held accountable and kicked out and separated and punished when they well... do illegal things. You mean that isn't my idea to fix things because you apparently must disagree with it, pathetic... utterly pathetic.

In the minds of a simpleton one may think "well they didn't stop after you got physical so obviously this story is fake because in all my experiences bullies must always stop once you retaliate!"

"Well I didn't experience bullying like this so..." yeah a lot of people don't maybe that's why people don't fucking take bullying seriously when you have stories like mine where I just wanted to kill myself juxtaposed with "I was called scrawny and pushed around but I fought back and proved that I could hold my own and I was kind of strong" I mean if you take the latter and ignore there are cases of "I was called slurs based on things I can't change about myself and was physically attacked and when I retaliated it made things worse" I guess it would be easy to say "hey bullying isn't a big deal! Just stand up" standing up doesn't always work no matter how ignorant you may wish to be about cases where standing up does absolutely nothing.

Standing up when you lack any form of support inside that building means nothing, without other kids, and teachers there to give a shit standing up amounts to absolutely nothing in some cases, especially when the bullies decide to bully in numbers.
    Last edited by Themius; 2017-12-11 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh what happened.

Im thumbing through twitter and people are now roasting this kid and his mom. Can see why through all the memes (which are hilarious).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Uh what happened.

Im thumbing through twitter and people are now roasting this kid and his mom. Can see why through all the memes (which are hilarious).
    The kids mother is a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well damn...nothing is sacred anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What's the evidence for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    What's the evidence for that?
    https://twitter.com/BLVCKMATTERS/sta...4429002448896?

It shows she's a hypocrite, but a racist? I don't see any slurs, but I'm not American so I may be missing something...

Unless her other comments elsewhere are more damning?

Man, doesn't take special interest groups long to hijack a cause these days, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The only possibly racist thing is the Stars and Bars and 90% of white Southerners like the Stars and Bars, she could have an ancestor who fought in the Civil War or she's proud of being a Southerner.

Doesn't necessarily mean you're racist, though a lot of racists like the flag.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland