Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Because you need to find a replacement first before you make the change? Even when I was GM of the guild, we were constantly looking for Resto shaman replacements. We even thought we found one in Nori, but he kept dc'ing during ToS that we had to bring Adois back in. Now that we have an explanation for all this, it totally makes sense why Nori had connection issues back in ToS. It's not like he was unaware of his position in the guild. He knew he was the "5th healer".
    Ha ok it's quite sad :/

Wait holy shit was the DDoS thing real?? I thought it was just a giant meme to spice it up a bit.

Thanks Limit, never let us down a raid tier!

Some fuckhead in my guild back in ToT would DDoS me if I didn't stream for him while he sat on the bench.

...I miss MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Some fuckhead in my guild back in ToT would DDoS me if I didn't stream for him while he sat on the bench.

...I miss MoP.
    I definitely don't miss the special character real ID "exploit" at ToT's launch that caused numerous disconnects in our guild that first week until we discovered the cause. Short version: A special sequence of characters when sent through real ID chat would disconnect the player if they had inline real ID messages enabled on their General chat tab; disabling that fixed it.

It was some player that was salty AF with us from the previous tier when we split off. Don't even know why the people having issues kept him on real ID up to that point but it wasted 2.5 hours one night. Wasn't even that serious of raiding, just 10-man normal to get cleared to do Heroic the next week.

I dont know if you all have seen this before or not but I just found out after watching Limit Mythic Kil'jaeden kill video.

One of Limit players edited Details addon knowing the order of the healing meter for the fight to look like this:

Easy. Sucks. Horse Dick. Im not toxic.

I just had the best laugh from a wow related thing 2017.

Thanks Limit.

Edit: It was Xyronic hahahaha, minute 12:09 on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsgYigK8zRo

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, Icy-Veins posted an entire article about the healer lmao.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...r-a-raid-spot/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    I dont know if you all have seen this before or not but I just found out after watching Limit Mythic Kil'jaeden kill video.

One of Limit players edited Details addon knowing the order of the healing meter for the fight to look like this:

Thanks Limit.

Haha WoW great memes, can't believe it took this long to find that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Lmao jesus christ.

Limit is the gift that keeps on giving. Always some shit going on with those guys.
    This guild is like the laughingstock of US raiding. There's some bullshit going on with them and then they somehow keep managing to one up that previous humiliation.

Thanks Limit.

Limit Guild Leader: Easy sucks horse dick.

Easy Guild Leader: I'm not toxic. D:

Ex Easy Guild-Mate, now current Limit Member: Brainwashed Alex.

Thanks Limit.

You can edit your name through "/details config"

So everything about "One of Limit players edited Details addon knowing the order of the healing meter for the fight to look like this" is completely wrong.

Each one of the healers changed their name through details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    This guild is like the laughingstock of US raiding. There's some bullshit going on with them and then they somehow keep managing to one up that previous humiliation.
    "Laughing stock of US raiding"

Sorry, Easy takes that one.

In all of this i'm just amazed that Adois was the worst player in Limit. I find it hard to believe they found someone worse than Dossou.

Deleted
    Isn't Easy a steroid filled reform of Overture?

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Isn't Easy a steroid filled reform of Overture?
    Same leadership, with 10ish different players behind it. It's just a meme guild that focuses hard on real $ sales.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    thats pretty funny someone DDoS their own guild member to get into the run.

Isnt that shit kinda highly illegal? They would risk all that for some Epeen?

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    In all of this i'm just amazed that Adois was the worst player in Limit. I find it hard to believe they found someone worse than Dossou.
    Get back in your hole you deep dweller

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Get back in your hole you deep dweller
    Couldn't pass up the jab cutie.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these race threads make me want to do is no-life WoW lmao. 75 on 4 characters now and bored.

What? I never said you couldnt edit the names, I just said one of em edited it in a way it looks like that.... I know you can edit names. What I was interested about is how Xyronic did it in a way it looks like that.
    He didn't. Every healer changed their own name.

Deleted
    Wait for it killed Aggramar. Soon 20 guilds on Argus !

EDIT : And with only 2 DKs !
    Last edited by mmoc4c6eb0b34c; 2017-12-12 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    The first tier the guild was formed we got US 1st and World 7th, and have continuously dominated the US raiding scene since then aside from helya (and we were seriously a day off from our bans from taking that US 1st), and even after the bans on ToS we still got top 20 world after taking two weeks off and US 1st. If anyone's a laughing stock, it's the rest of the US raiding scene.

Congrats on being king of the shitpile then?

I mean lets be honest here. Everyone realizes that the only way a US guild will get a world first anything is if Method and Exorsus just outright close up shop and abandon the game and even then people still won't care because it'll be "Well you guys wouldn't be shit if X was still around"
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-12-12 at 12:39 AM.