Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It shows she's a hypocrite, but a racist? I don't see any slurs, but I'm not American so I may be missing something...

Unless her other comments elsewhere are more damning?
    Thats not the picture with the text message in it. The rhetoric represented in the pic...the Confederate flag coupled with the 'I stand for the flag' is indicative of a fairly distinct type of people within the US.

Brb, seeking if I can find the text message again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The only possibly racist thing is the Stars and Bars and 90% of white Southerners like the Stars and Bars, she could have an ancestor who fought in the Civil War or she's proud of being a Southerner.

Doesn't necessarily mean you're racist, though a lot of racists like the flag.
    I dont know if FL counts in your stat but its not 90% of white people here, especially after Charleston. Most "its my heritage" people ditched their flags.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Man, doesn't take special interest groups long to hijack a cause these days, does it?
    Almost instantaneously. And now they're all bitching because it wasn't some random black child that is getting the attention, even though race is irrelevant to the message of bullying. Soon they'll be roasting white kids with cancer.

10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    I’m confused, are we roasting a young bullied child or not?

Biggest problem with bullying is apathetic parents. All the bullies I've known had parents that didn't give a shit and had little control over the kids. If I had even tried to pick fights and harass others for no reason my dad would have had some choice words about that one inch from my face. Teachers and school staff have to manage way too many kids for them to effectively combat bullying; that should be the parent's job, teaching them discipline and not blindly taking their side no matter what happens, or worse not giving a shit.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So Liberals are pro-bullying now? First August Ames and now this one. The plot thickens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I dont know if FL counts in your stat but its not 90% of white people here, especially after Charleston. Most "its my heritage" people ditched their flags.

Doesn't make much sense to denounce her before we find out the whole truth.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    I’m confused, are we roasting a young bullied child or not?
    No one is roasting the kid, they're roasting his mom.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't make much sense to denounce her before we find out the whole truth.
    Do I need to link the video that outted her too?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So Liberals are pro-bullying now? First August Ames and now this one. The plot thickens.
    Fuck the confederate flag. You don't fly it for heritage. The only heritage for that flag is slavery and treason. Flying it is admission to a heritage and a belief in both.

The only possibly racist thing is the Stars and Bars and 90% of white Southerners like the Stars and Bars, she could have an ancestor who fought in the Civil War or she's proud of being a Southerner.

Doesn't necessarily mean you're racist, though a lot of racists like the flag.
    That's not the stars and bars.

Is the Stars and bars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_...tes_of_America

What you posted is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, Battle flag of Forrest's Cavalry Corps, and part of the "Stainless Banner" and "Blood-Stained Banner".

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Fuck the confederate flag. You don't fly it for heritage. The only heritage for that flag is slavery and treason. Flying it is admission to a heritage and a belief in both.
    I'm not from the US, but I am curious why we are going after a little kid, I mean has his microaggression killed THAT MANY!?

Do we need him to pull an August Ames in order for Social Justice to be realized?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://youtu.be/dPzAxmT0Qes?t=3m59s

Looks like those DM's might be from an account that isn't her's.

The plot thickens..

His mom was quick to put up the video but can't bother to make a response or clear up the rumors is very suspect. Her facebook page isn't helping and thats probably why he was confronted in the first place.
    Last edited by jadedcraze; 2017-12-12 at 01:47 AM.

Do I need to link the video that outted her too?

Go ahead, I'm not sure what the truth is at this point.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    https://youtu.be/dPzAxmT0Qes?t=3m59s

Looks like those DM's might be from an account that isn't her's.
    He says nothing but the questions that you should ask yourself when viewing screenshots. He basically said he couldnt confirm or deny it because apparently the other girl was lying too. All those quick shots made my nauseous though.

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead, I'm not sure what the truth is at this point.
    https://twitter.com/Edgar_Ambriz_/st...658011648?s=09

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my support is gone for the kid fuck him and his mom now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Because you let them! if i could go back to high school i woulda took one of the chairs, took one of my bullys and smashed his head until it was pulp, then nobody would fuck with you!

10+ Year Old Account
    He mentions a Gofundme but the one I've seen was set up by a third party (not her) so that seems a little more sketchy to me. It's also a little odd this MMA fighter is the only one to say this kind of thing about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well my support is gone for the kid fuck him and his mom now.
    Ah, how virtuous of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Ah, how virtuous of you.
    Fuck Virtuous I never claimed to be, but now that the kid and his mom are racist fuck em!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis