Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    The first tier the guild was formed we got US 1st and World 7th, and have continuously dominated the US raiding scene since then aside from helya (and we were seriously a day off from our bans from taking that US 1st), and even after the bans on ToS we still got top 20 world after taking two weeks off and US 1st. If anyone's a laughing stock, it's the rest of the US raiding scene.
    It's not the progress people are laughing at, it's just the general way of how your guild presents itself to the public. It looks like a joke, the way your guild members reply here is also kind of a joke. It just looks like you guys are trying to conduct yourselves in the worst possible manner. No wonder nobody ever takes you seriously in the world first race. It's a meme every single time.

You say that with a sense of pride but there's nothing to be prideful about, though? The US raiding scene is a fucking joke compared to the rest of the world. The only reason you ever see yourselves on the first page of the rankings is because you get to clear the raid a day earlier. If EU and US started at the same time, you wouldn't even be on the first page, or at the very best, you'd be at the bottom of the first page, lol.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2017-12-12 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meme or not, I'd raid with Limit; they troll better than any other guild who posts on these forums. It's really easy for people to talk shit from the outside, but 99% of the people who post in these threads aren't anywhere close enough to talk the amount of shit they do. Most of it just gets laughed off in the ever-entertaining EU>NA LUL circle jerk that is -super- original.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    You can edit your name through "/details config"

So everything about "One of Limit players edited Details addon knowing the order of the healing meter for the fight to look like this" is completely wrong.

Each one of the healers changed their name through details.
    Yeah, it was a coordinated effort between our healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzen View Post
    Yeah, it was a coordinated effort between our healers.
    I knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    The first tier the guild was formed we got US 1st and World 7th, and have continuously dominated the US raiding scene since then aside from helya (and we were seriously a day off from our bans from taking that US 1st), and even after the bans on ToS we still got top 20 world after taking two weeks off and US 1st. If anyone's a laughing stock, it's the rest of the US raiding scene.
    Ye because US raiding scene is so active and skilled... right? Right!

Deleted
    Actually I don't believe argus ends with the phase 3 on mythic. Fighting a Boss for 66% straight with all the orb zones that drop on this phase, I do believe this can't go until the end like this. I hope we see a phase 4. But how the f*** are you dodging this blades in P3?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    Actually I don't believe argus ends with the phase 3 on mythic. Fighting a Boss for 66% straight with all the orb zones that drop on this phase, I do believe this can't go until the end like this. I hope we see a phase 4. But how the f*** are you dodging this blades in P3?
    /console cameraDistanceMaxZoomFactor Kappa

At least we complained so it wasn't going to go live with a 1.9 max value (11 yards further in than whats on live)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    A 'better' strat. ignoring how good the top guilds are at making strats.
    And ignoring the MASSIVE time difference.

If the top15 guilds with mad sick strats were so good why didn't they beat the other bosses faster?
    Why did Aggramar take them longer?

Face it, its Method or Exsorsus. Everyone else will finish atleast a week behind them.
    But some guilds did beat some of the bosses faster? They just didn't start raiding right as the realms came up and raid unlocked. Perhaps their tactics or preparation is better then? Or maybe they just got lucky/didn't get unlucky on a pull for the "easy" bosses. Some bosses could also have a comp issue for a guild leaving them stuck with that boss for a while. I know we were stuck on Spine of Deathwing for a month back in Cataclysm and lost several ranks, because we had only 2 rogues and 2 mages at first in the guild I was raiding with at the time.

I mean, I agree that the odds of Method or Exorsus taking the #1 spot yet again are very high, but it's not completely impossible for another guild to grab it. Though the consistency the top guilds have shown throughout the past few years makes me doubt even that small chance. Surely if another guild had a chance of grabbing #1, the top10 or so wouldn't be filled with the same guilds tier after tier in roughly the same order?
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    /console cameraDistanceMaxZoomFactor Kappa

At least we complained so it wasn't going to go live with a 1.9 max value (11 yards further in than whats on live)
    But Ion said they designed everything around that camera distance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I play wow as an FPS in melee, Mines sure are pretty on high command!

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    It's not the progress people are laughing at, it's just the general way of how your guild presents itself to the public. It looks like a joke, the way your guild members reply here is also kind of a joke. It just looks like you guys are trying to conduct yourselves in the worst possible manner. No wonder nobody ever takes you seriously in the world first race. It's a meme every single time.
    This is very true, and a lot of it I think is because much of their guild is quite a bit younger and more immature compared to the other top raiding guilds.

The US raiding scene is a fucking joke compared to the rest of the world. The only reason you ever see yourselves on the first page of the rankings is because you get to clear the raid a day earlier. If EU and US started at the same time, you wouldn't even be on the first page, or at the very best, you'd be at the bottom of the first page, lol.
    Well this is just false. US raiding scene is kind of a joke, but it's not because of a lack of skill. Skill at that level of play is (mainly) a given, and Limit has that better than the majority of other raiding guilds without question, but what isn't really discussed outside much it that it's everything else that results in world first clears. If we're being totally real about it this is not actually a game of skill in the first place, that's not to say it doesn't help to be good at the game in terms of personal skill but it's really not everything.

For similar reasons say Super Group bands with the best musicians and biggest names in the world of music are rarely if ever good bands.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-12 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    are you one of those people who think having to turn your camera is artificial difficulty?

Almost 20 guilds are against me...

If only I had a reset button...

Oh wait...*Looks at his End of all Things ability*

...Nah...i'll wait till Tuesday...

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    are you one of those people who think having to turn your camera is artificial difficulty?
    Regardless of what he thinks, they also parroted "unintended advantage" due to the use of a cvar to achieve it (supposedly "not a widely known benefit") which was honestly hilarious reasoning when things such as 4K resolution exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    thats pretty funny someone DDoS their own guild member to get into the run.

Isnt that shit kinda highly illegal? They would risk all that for some Epeen?
    DDoSing is illegal, yes. And I'm speaking of real law, not even closely related to Blizzard ToS whatsoever.
    Last edited by mmoc9707634f2d; 2017-12-12 at 02:18 AM.

No, I frequently used my camera to simplify raiding by having it in a position ahead of time or using it to deal with the pitiful state of the game's tab targeting based on LoS, target macros, and unit frames. The change basically forced a positional movement rather than a camera movement in some cases, which was beyond stupid.

But that's just one of dozens of reasons why the change was terrible, and not one justification they gave for it made any sense, including calling it cheating and saying everything in the game is designed around that camera distance, a claim that was falsified by not only bosses that already existed, but bosses in the very first raid being released in Legion as well as the dungeons, and the NPCs you interacted with in the quest lines. So basically everything contradicted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    DDoSing is illegal, yes. And I'm speaking of real law, not even closely related to Blizzard ToS whatsoever.
    In terms of risk of jail/fines its about as illegal as pirating, unless you're attacking a company and/or doing it to extort money.

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of risk of jail/fines its about as illegal as pirating, unless you're attacking a company and/or doing it to extort money.
    ..so it's highly illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ..so it's highly illegal?
    he's targeting individuals so unless those individuals want to hire lawyers and bring a case through court he'll probably get away with it