Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Communism is a political and economical system that more often than not ends up being corrupted by power-hungry individuals. Despite this, communism at its core comes from the need to adress and correct wealth inequality in a society. That's a pretty honorable goal, if you ask me.

Nazism is nothing but pure hatred.

You can't really compare the two of them.
    Ah people get fooled by the mask of compassion. "more often than not" when has it been not corrupt? Its a utopian delusion on paper and totalitarian barbarism and pure hatered in practice. Nazism and Communism are both monstrous ideologies but communism is worse than nazism just by the bodycount alone. Russians killed more of their own countrymen than nazis managed to kill from oposing nations during ww2. Maoists did thesame. Khmer rouge killed almost 30% of their own country's population. So dont give me this apologetic horsepiss about communisms honorable goals. By this standard you may say that nazism was the movement for the beternment of the german people which is also a honorable goal to have - to better your country.

I would expect that you to oppose nazism with fervor, as you should and treat it with utter most contempt and disdain. I would therefor expect of you - as any sane person should- even greater opposition to communism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    So:

Nazism:
    • Takes over the means of production.
    • State owns everything.
    • Kills everyone that disagrees.
    • Mass murdered an entire culture.
    • Crazy inventor and leader.
    • Followed by mindless idiots.

Comunism:
    • State owns everything.

They are literally the same, the only exception is that fairy tales says "comunist is good that fights against evil because yes"
    Why isn't supporting comunism a crime yet? Just because the soviet holocaust wasnt broadcast live doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Firstly, you have no idea what nazism is.

Secondly, you have no idea what communism is.

Thirdly, its generally not a good idea to make it a crime to have a different political philosophy, because that makes you a fascist bastard.

Fourthly, I applaud your obvious trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCorvus View Post
    I would expect that you to oppose nazism with fervor, as you should and treat it with utter most contempt and disdain. I would therefor expect of you - as any sane person should- even greater opposition to communism.
    Stalanist/moaists, sure. Not communists though.

Communism is originally a anarchist ideology, not their fault it got twisted by power hungry dictators.

The Nazis considered communism a crime.

Communists caused Hitler. People with property, a business, a home were afraid of the communists coming to power and seizing all their property to redistribute. Hitler promised to stop the communists and he did, this made him popular with the masses.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Stalanist/moaists, sure. Not communists though.

Communism is originally a anarchist ideology, not their fault it got twisted by power hungry dictators.
    No, its a totalitarian ideology that takes away peoples basic freedoms which by definition needs a dictatorship and violence to happen and then to maintain it in place and will disperse the second that totalitarian boot is off peoples neck. Theory does not communism make, practical application shows us what communism actually is. Its always the same and always totalitarian and always destructive. So no, its not anarchist...

Not to mention an anarchist system of government or rule is an oxymoron. Unless you mean a free for all which is not a system per se but lack of it which is impossible to maintain and results in instant tribalism and spontanious leadership to arise because people organize themselves and build hierarchy.
    Last edited by mmoc539e82d918; 2017-12-11 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's a spurious relationship. Capitalist countries don't do bad things because of their capitalism, they do bad things for other reasons. Communist countries do bad things because of their communism, and also for all of the other reasons capitalist countries do bad things. It's a fucking third variable correlation fallacy. It's the same reasoning error the goddamn race realists make.
    You can claim that of both. If capitalist corruption is a third variable so is whatever you are blaming communism for.

Deleted
    ill take capitalism with all its flaws any day over those communist bastards and if they try to take anything of mine i will kill them on the spot. You dont have any right to touch what i worked my hands bloody to get. Screw you thieves you are lucky we are not in state of war and you can enjoy the freedoms CAPITALIST LIBERAL SYSTEM built. During war id decorate some trees with you, you are just as vile as nazis if not worse.
    Last edited by mmoc539e82d918; 2017-12-11 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    ill take capitalism with all its flaws any day over those communist bastards and if they try to take anything of mine i will kill them on the spot. You dont have any right to touch what i worked my hands bloody to get.
    Many people are working their hands bloody under capitalism and aren't getting much out of it. The owner of the company, however, is, without breaking a sweet. Thus, your logic is flawed.

Screw you thieves you are lucky we are not in state of war and you can enjoy the freedoms CAPITALIST LIBERAL SYSTEM built
    Like labor rights?

ill take capitalism with all its flaws any day over those communist bastards and if they try to take anything of mine i will kill them on the spot. You dont have any right to touch what i worked my hands bloody to get. Screw you thieves you are lucky we are not in state of war and you can enjoy the freedoms CAPITALIST LIBERAL SYSTEM built. During war id decorate some trees with you, you are just as vile as nazis if not worse.
    Look up eminent domain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No, its a totalitarian ideology .

Its not, you're using the wrong definition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its not, you're using the wrong definition.
    Does communism tolerate dissent or personal freedoms?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Does communism tolerate dissent or personal freedoms?
    i'll answer that because i had the "pleasure" to live in communism. the answer is a big NO! gilrak is one of those folks that learn nothing from history, or just parts of it. when you see people like these that say things like "it wasnt real communism" and they even dare to defend it then you know why we cant have good things in this world. and like any nazi should be silenced so does any commie filth with him. what's the saying? a good communist is a dead one. wise words / same goes for nazis ofc.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Too easy to conflate nazis with racists...o wait...they are the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would sooner make logical fallacies illegal.

Because 1st Amendment rights. I may not agree with Fascist or Communist views but I can understand that they have just as much right to their opinions as I do to mine (Libertarianism and high emphasis on progress in Science).

Why is that so fucking hard for other US Citizens to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    So:

Nazism:
    • State owns everything.

Comunism:
    • State owns everything.

They are literally the same, the only exception is that fairy tales says "comunist is good that fights against evil because yes"
    Why isn't supporting comunism a crime yet? Just because the soviet holocaust wasnt broadcast live doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Putting aside all the obvious fallacies in OP's post, the US tried this. OP clearly has no grasp of history and hasn't heard of McCarthyism, and all the crimes and corruption that resulted from that crusade. Pretty sickening that by making this comparison, OP is defending, or implying a defense for, Nazis. Also sick that these arguments are being used by the same types of people who argue that their individual liberties take precedence over the rights and liberties of others. Arguing in favor of fascism is among the steps that kill democracy. Is this what America wants now? I see self-described "patriots" arguing in favor of Putin, white-supremacy, nationalism, fascism, isolationism...the America of my youth is holding on for dear life right now. The America so many of us took for granted just a few years ago is in more jeopardy now than at any point since the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You can't just call everything you don't like communism. Marx laid out pretty specifically what communism was.
    That is what the label "progressive" is for.....it's communism and everything anti-capitalism.

I'm of the opinion that anyone with any "wealth" at all (house, car, boat,atv, ect) is anti-communism and anyone who doesn't have any "wealth" is all for communism. Yeah Free Stuff!!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You can claim that of both. If capitalist corruption is a third variable so is whatever you are blaming communism for.
    You totally misunderstand. Capitalism is A, communism is B, both have a third variable attached to them, we'll call it "other interests" and we'll use the letter C for that. Capitalism is actually A+C. The violence there is caused by C, and only C. Communism is B+C, the violence there is caused by both B and C, which makes it seem like A=B on a superficial examination. If you know the history though, that's not true, because nobody's ever been executed for defying the will of the free market.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You totally misunderstand. Capitalism is A, communism is B, both have a third variable attached to them, we'll call it "other interests" and we'll use the letter C for that. Capitalism is actually A+C. The violence there is caused by C, and only C. Communism is B+C, the violence there is caused by both B and C, which makes it seem like A=B on a superficial examination. If you know the history though, that's not true, because nobody's ever been executed for defying the will of the free market.
    I suppose you'll call me a conspiracy theorist if I mention that it does happen, just not publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I suppose you'll call me a conspiracy theorist if I mention that it does happen, just not publicly.
    To be fair how would you be privy to this info if it isn't public? ...and I despise the idea of a free-market.