Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Whoever decided to not include gladiator mounts in the account wide transition of PvP mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever turned starfall into a boring placed AoE

The asshat that added a cosmetic that can only be used during the WOW anniversary "event" and decided those would be the trial of style rewards

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    MoP was pretty shit in general. The Monk's felt useless, Lei'shen died as he lived, Garrosh felt shoe-horned at the End, The Alliance/Horde War felt worthless, the Pandaren were more or less Asian Care Bears, the Zandalari were just there to fill up the War mood, Anduin and Varian were the only Characters that have shown growth, Vol'jin being Warchief didn't add much (Other than him being a Target dummy for the Legion), Tyrande was a bitch (Like always), and the other Characters were either dismayed, randomly changed, or they were worthless....
    Sorry Mop was great the second best expansion after WotLK followed by Cata.

Back on topic the one who decided to fire Xlenath because they just didn´t care about warlocks anymore/no fucking dev plays one.

The guy who killed Dark Apotheosis. It was a neat idea. RIP Demo tanking.

The dev(s) who decided to re-work Frost Bomb from an awesome delayed-damage massive nuke to a boring temporary buff that increases ice lance damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Sorry Mop was great the second best expansion after WotLK followed by Cata.

Back on topic the one who decided to fire Xlenath because they just didn´t care about warlocks anymore/no fucking dev plays one.
    Nope, TBC and Legion are the best Expansions.

The guy who decided we need to have Horde vs Alliance every fucking expansion. Pvp should be caverns of times stuff for the old bgs and new ones should be H and Ally adventurers helping third parties that are fighting against each other. For fucks sake give us like 3-5 expansions without the horde and ally bullshit with 1 or two before the horde/ally fighting expansion building up to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever removed Lightning bolt on the move for Shamans. Whoever made Elemental more focused on sloppy lava instead of magnificent lightning. Whoever it is that still thinks that Shaman shouldn't have a tanking spec.
    im cool pls respodn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    For me it is ghostcrawler with his clunky rotation mechanics. He was responsible for chakras and eclipse bars being part of the game for a few years too many. The moment he left the game went up in quality of life, with the above mentioned quickly redesigned and other things like not having to be behind a target for certain skills to work.
    Ah ah ah, according to these very forums, it was that vile Celestalon who ruined WoW classes!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The day that aim shot was changed from a heavy hitting sniper opener to a rotational nothing special shot.

RIP Aim Shot - Hunter has been boring without it.

Whichever art design dev continually decides to not make a specific T2 Judgement shield. Not just colors, an actual one. The scales, the librams, the sword, the whole shebang.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

the guy who totaly broke blood dk back in the days..

the guy who was to bad to use more then 5 spells and wanted the other spells to be gone

the guy who wanted to remove class buffs and class personality

the guys who wanted to balance classes because poeple cryed oh no my class does 10% less dmg then X or Y , but yeah you can heal and give mana as shadow , or wait you can give amazing totems to the raid...

meh actualy i hate a lot of poeple that made this into a fast food CoD mmo and not an MMO that it used to be

Whoever designed post-MoP Hunter. The entire thing has been a shit fiesta since then.

Also seconded/thirded/whatever Holy Power and aura removal guy. Fuck him with a stick.
    Last edited by Niroshi; 2017-12-12 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Stupid? No.

I just don't want cuddling Pandas in an MMO that's based on both: War, Global War, Universal/Multiversal War, God battling, Immortality, Dragons, Knights, Wizards, Gun Wielding maniacs, thugs, Void beings, Holy Boys, Death Knights, Worgen, Goblins, Tech, Time benders, beings that could destroy the Universe easily (AKA, Argus, or...should I say, ME), Galactic Conquerors, Iron Orcs, Ogres, Humans that could easily take on beings such as Kil'jaeden without getting majorly injured/dying, and more.

This game does not need Cuddling Pandas. If those Panda's were more like Chen, and Lore Walker Cho, and less like Aysa, Taran Zhu, and others, then yes, i'd be happy. That, or it'd be better off if we got a MOGU Allied Race instead. Ya know? Just to get lower my hate with Pandas...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I hate whoever made Blood DK's unkillable in Legion.
    You cite Taran Zhu as one of the "cuddly pandas"? He's the one who blamed us for everything that went wrong in his lands, except for a small bit in the middle.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Whoever added flying to the game.

Single worst design choice.

Pathfinder should be changed so that we get access to flying on a continent when the next expansion has come out.
    Ily mmoc

Whichever bastard decided to place the rocks in the lava in antoran wastes just far enough apart that the lava burns my toes when I jump from rock to rock.

a few of them.

whichever one thought it was a good idea to move away from having multiple avenues of gaining rep.

the one that changed paladins in cataclysm.

the one that made ret paladin into arms warrior 2.0 in legion.

the two paladin changes were the worst things. whoever thought up that shit, i'd shitcan immediately if i were in charge, and everyone that agreed with them.

5+ Year Old Account
    • Whoever thought that putting an e-sport costume on an RPG would be a good idea.
    • Whoever thought that Arenas were immersing and core to gameplay systems, especially class design.
    • Whoever decided that WoW was a game for max-levels only and so levelling ought to be left in the dust for 10 years.
    • Whoever that gave the green light to the atrocious WoD and Legion class pruning, in the name of "class fantasy" and "savagery" (wasn't that Blizz's favourite buzzword when they were trying to sell that travesty known as WoD?).

I’m with the others, the one that said “remember how terrible hunters were at melee, let’s make that a spec”