Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    he's targeting individuals so unless those individuals want to hire lawyers and bring a case through court he'll probably get away with it
    If I murder a hobo that nobody cares about and get away with it is it really illegal?

Why is it that the only proof given about the ddos was a picture of adois logging into mumble at the same time as someone disconnecting? Show me a picture of him linking the IP grabber and I will believe it

Pretty crazy that there are 19 guilds on Argus at once.. probably will be 30+ by the kill if he doesn't die this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Why is it that the only proof given about the ddos was a picture of adois logging into mumble at the same time as someone disconnecting? Show me a picture of him linking the IP grabber and I will believe it
    https://twitter.com/RefuteTV/status/940267585387548672

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    If I murder a hobo that nobody cares about and get away with it is it really illegal?
    no its still illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Same leadership, with 10ish different players behind it. It's just a meme guild that focuses hard on real $ sales.
    How is making 50-70k playing a video game a meme seems better than rankings. Also you did a shit ton of sales with people in Easy every day for months and thats how you were able to pay your bills. Now you go on forum pages and bite the hands that fed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

That's what tends to happen when the 5-6 people that are carrying everyone else quit, myself included.

Lol, you didn't quit. You were kicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondxngr View Post
    How is making 50-70k playing a video game a meme seems better than rankings. Also you did a shit ton of sales with people in Easy every day for months and thats how you were able to pay your bills. Now you go on forum pages and bite the hands that fed you.
    I was suggesting that your progression raiding was a meme (not that the guild as a whole is a meme). I completely understand and respect the fact that the individuals in Easy would rather focus on real $ sales than competitive progression raiding and that's fine. It does mean that your progression raiding is less important and not the focal point of the guild.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-12-12 at 04:09 AM.

for the twitter illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I once saw some noob putting this onto his resume under "people skills": "managing a 300+ person guild in an MMORPG, separating responsibilities, filling roster, resolving conflicts, bla bla bla", I was on one of his interviews. I told him privately after the interview to remove this stupidity because it works against him, not for him. He promised to do that.
    "Listen mate, your experience in managing 300+ random people just doesn't cut it. Take it from me, I'm the captain of the company softball team so I know what I am talking about. You got to remove that from your CV and never mention it to anyone ever again."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Love how nobody called bullshit on dude claiming people are making 50-70k real life dollars a year playing wow. lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Love how nobody called bullshit on dude claiming people are making 50-70k real life dollars a year playing wow. lmfao
    well they are

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    well they are
    Right and I have a 15 inch penis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    Actually I don't believe argus ends with the phase 3 on mythic. Fighting a Boss for 66% straight with all the orb zones that drop on this phase, I do believe this can't go until the end like this. I hope we see a phase 4. But how the f*** are you dodging this blades in P3?
    There's always a safe gap. You can see it pretty well in the Chinese video, it looks like the safe gap will be always around the hitbox of Argus and just dance around him depending on what angle and direction the scythes come from.

- - - Updated - - -

Argus Mythic boost will cost around 1100 USD/EUR (going by boosting websites).

Top guilds can probably boost a few of those per week, so reaching 70000 USD/EUR isn't going to be extremely hard to do, however when you split it through your entire roster, so it's going to be around 35-45 USD/EUR per player per Mythic Argus boost. It's not bad money, especially if you can boost it on alts aswell, multiple times per week. The problem is most likely sustaining buyers at a certain price point.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow players are making thousands of dollars, meanwhile you're shitposting on mmo-champion with a small penis

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Well i would feel sorry for you

Because they are. Every time this discussion comes up people don’t believe that you can make 50k playing WoW, by its very easy to do.

Just in the Heroic Antorus week you could make 2-3k+. Full Heroic Antorus on personal loot (you can bring your saved toons) was going for $150+. You’re carrying 10-15 people in each run ($1,500-2,250) per run of Heroic Antorus split between 15-20 people is almost (~$100 per run, which takes a little more than an hour). Now do that 20-30 times and you just made over 3k in one week.

Combine that with M+ sales, which always jump around new requirements (M+ 15 cap). And you’ve got yourself set for a good $5-6k from WoW in a month.

Let’s not forget we can pilot players in Mythic for $2k+ a person (more if there’s a mount).

And those were the prices when I was doing it and there was more competition. Now that some people have backed out due to being scared of bans I’m sure it’s even bigger.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-12-12 at 04:43 AM.

Damn Limit as a guild really are the gift that keeps on giving. What a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are. Every time this discussion comes up people don’t believe that you can make 50k playing WoW, by its very easy to do.

Just in the Heroic Antorus week you could make 2-3k+. Full Heroic Antorus on personal loot (you can bring your saved toons) was going for $150+. You’re carrying 10-15 people in each run ($1,500-2,250) per run of Heroic Antorus split between 15-20 people is almost (~$100 per run, which takes a little more than an hour). Now do that 20-30 times and you just made over 3k in one week.

Combine that with M+ sales, which always jump around new requirements (M+ 15 cap). And you’ve got yourself set for a good $5-6k from WoW in a month.

Let’s not forget we can pilot players in Mythic for $2k+ a person (more if there’s a mount).

And those were the prices when I was doing it and there was more competition. Now that some people have backed out due to being scared of bans I’m sure it’s even bigger.
    Sounds like you are getting the itch again

Dude I am aware of the kind of prices people charge, that is exactly why the claim of people actually making bank doing it is absurd.

Have you actually calculated how many people would need to pay for these services to make 50-70k a year? I mean dude, there are actual statistics on how many characters are even active and how many players have cleared the raids. NVM the fact that there are far more people who do gold sales runs, and for sure run far more people.

Gee let me think am I going to pay some dude $100-$150 real life dollars for a heroic Antorus personal loot run, or am I going to pay someone 500k in-game gold for a full run with master loot?

Sorry but no I do not believe you. I am sure there are suckers out there that will pay you real money though for bullshit. But other than the Cutting Edge with (or without in some cases) mount sales nothing you offer can't get got better with better price that doesn't involve a real money transaction.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-12 at 05:09 AM.