Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Rally around anti bullying message, bully mother of child who posed with confederate flag.."i
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-12-12 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Heard the kid got beat up over calling people the "N" word.
    well shit why didnt somebody say that in the beginning

that makes bullying perfectly ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    It's pretty amazing how all of these people rallied around the anti-bullying message, and then seemingly the same people made a massive twitter mob to bully keaton because he was accused of being a racist or his mother was accused of being a racist. I guess its the result of a lack of consistent principles, and the fact that the twitter hashtag had 2 million tweets suggests quite a large number of people in this group.
    liberals love to eat each other. you aint liberal enough for me? munch munch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    I remember my time at school. Whenever I stood up for myself I was the one getting punished because the teachers disliked me the bullies' parents were either actively funding the school or the family as a whole has been in the school for 2-3 generations.

School are beyond useless and, in general, teachers are complete wastes of human material.
    i was bullied in high school very little but when i was every time i was suspended just like the aggressor. it was some bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Heard the kid got beat up over calling people the "N" word.
    this is a straight up lie. it started with an article that linked to a tweet claiming that the person who revealed the facebook photos also stated that the kid used a racial slur but as it turns out, the person who revealed the facebook photos didn't say this at all. in fact the revealer said they were only trashing the mother and not coming for the kid at all. so basically someone lied to bully this kid even further.

What the fuck is all this talk of liberals. Do you mean to tell me no republicans would look at this and feel uneasy with the racism?

And fucking stop it. Liberals are rare in this country this country as a whole is right leaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like there are a lot of scammers trying to get people to donate to fake Keaton gofundme accounts. Looks like the MMA guy contacted one of these fakes.

It will likely become clearer over the next few days.
    What are they funding? An operation for him to get a spine so that he can toughen up?

Good builds character.

Everyone gets bullied its a normal part of growing up. You can't wrap your kids in cotton wool and bubble wrap and paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Everyone gets bullied its a normal part of growing up. You can't wrap your kids in cotton wool and bubble wrap and paper.
    Typical teenage banter is fine but excessive bullying is not 'a normal part of growing up'.

I used to bully a lot when I was in school. I feel pretty stupid about what I did back then. I don't really know why I did it. It was just fun back then. Maybe it's just what kids do or I was just a shitty person.

The only advice I could give to the victims that actually works is to just act tough yourself. The more you show that you are weak, the more you will get bullied. It's not the most pleasent advice to give but the most realistic one.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-12-12 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    liberals love to eat each other. you aint liberal enough for me? munch munch
    Notice that those who can afford to buy their way out of trouble with this crowd tend to be let off the hook? They went after Ben Affleck hard for a day or two, then he effectively paid off the right people and you didn't hear about it anymore. Of course, if you are just a normal person without wealth or power, they have nothing to extract from you so your life can be destroyed.

It's really reminiscent of how things worked under communism, the only people that effectively had any rights were those who were part of a small oligarchy, even though the ideology claimed to care about helping the common person.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Typical teenage banter is fine but excessive bullying is not 'a normal part of growing up'.
    It is when bad parents allow their children to use social media.

Deleted
    And this is why social media isn't the way to go...

You now have an online shitstorm about the mother and accusations flying, the message of bullying has ironically descended into online bullying and the poor child is now going to be bullied worldwide indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are you talking about Ben Affleck discovering that an ancestor owned slaves? I don’t know why that caused him to receive such backlash. It’s not like him or any of his family alive today had anything to do with it.
    Yeah but that's common sense thinking and the online mob mentality is not known for common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What the fuck is all this talk of liberals. Do you mean to tell me no republicans would look at this and feel uneasy with the racism?

And fucking stop it. Liberals are rare in this country this country as a whole is right leaning.
    perfect example of you are not liberal enough for me therefore FUCK YOU. munch munch

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol what the hell happened in this thread,

1) You cant judge the kid based on shit his mother has allegedly done, and that by NO MEANS justifies people cyber bullying a middle school kid... The fuck is wrong with people...

2) Literally nothing the mom is accused of doing can be verified, so why take it at face value? Also, posing in front a confederate flag, especially when you live in the south, doesn't mean "Oh my god you hate black people"? Maybe up here in the Northeast it may come off as distasteful, and we may not like it, but they feel the same way about shit we do too.

3) Typical SJWs being absolute monsters on twitter, what a surprise. SJWs, the people who claim they want to help people, when they're actually the most vicious, disgusting people on earth.

Side note: SJW does not mean liberal, SJWs are an extreme sect of extremists that align with the far-left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Out of curiosity does bullying like this happen in Europe much? Or is this an American phenomenon
    Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    perfect example of you are not liberal enough for me therefore FUCK YOU. munch munch
    This just in

Only liberals are against racism. Thanks for confirming.

I don't get the hypocrisy to be honest. The guy in Ferguson that tried to beat up the cop and was shot for it, people foamed at the mouth with the "No justice, no peace" diatribe and how he was innocent even though there was video to the contrary. Here a kid is getting bullied but we find out his mom is allegedly a racist, so he is automatically guilty and deserving of what happened?

People would take up for a guy that was obviously breaking the law and knew it over a child that is obviously, like the full grown man, affected by his environment that possibly doesn't realize what he is doing is wrong? So children are more capable of logical deduction and reasoning in their speech than adults? Are you people insane?

I'm not saying racism is right but holy shit people pick up more from their environment now-a-days with a window to the world. To say a child, no matter what a child says, is deserving of being bullied is absolutely insane. Like you expect everyone to believe you have never said anything of reprehension, how much do glass houses go for these days?

Edit, never mind, I don't want to be a bully!
    Last edited by zenkai; 2017-12-12 at 08:27 PM.

I feel bad for the kid, but after all the stuff has come to light about racism and we don't have a lot of the story, I'm in the middle of the road, they're not wanting invites to places, they're wanting money...Nope!