Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Or maybe you can tell the fairytales you think with all the other grabbers? Lmfao I’ll just keep dealing with Twitter with all the other at least normal fucked up people.
    You mean the people who are JUST as racist, but against "the right targets."?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah it’s a place for the people rejected by normal society because they are too fucked up to manage that much. Seriously whining about anybody that takes a stand on things like you know being against moronic Nazis and white supremacist, sexism or homophobia. Seriously Gabi a perfect grouping of assholes I’m glad to hear less from than Twitter lol
    Did all those people who Tweeted #killallwhitemen get banned from Twitter? Or was that racism and sexism acceptable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You are wrong, Mall. You lose. Go home.

I am right. I am correct, deal with it. Go be a sore loser somewhere else.. may I suggest.. Gab.ai?

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking to someone who said you can't be racist against white people, and to even think you can be makes you a racist.

How convenient that is.
    Yep that’s why nobody who matters gives a shit about Gabi not even the Gabbie’s who aren’t even there. Lol like a ghost town for all the other rejects who don’t want to be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Did all those people who Tweeted #killallwhitemen get banned from Twitter? Or was that racism and sexism acceptable?
    I don’t know don’t give a shit if they did or not I also don’t care about your made up problems either. I don’t care which is why I’m not on Gabi
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    /
    I was talking to someone who said you can't be racist against white people, and to even think you can be makes you a racist.

How convenient that is.
    I’ve come across that a few times, including a discussion on a TV programme and articles in the Guardian. Apparently these people don’t have access to a dictionary, their definition of ‘racism’ is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know don’t give a shit if they did or not I also don’t care about your made up problems either. I don’t care which is why I’m not on Gabi
    But you said that Twitter got rid of racists and sexists, they didn’t though, so your argument is bollocks, some racists and sexists they were perfectly okay with.

Jessica Valenti is a misandrist, she’s on Twitter, so sexism isn’t a problem for Twitter, as long as it is directed at men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't know if that article is right or not but it would make sense. If you go on a site with a lot of alt-right posters like 4chan, you start to realize they are basically like SJWs where any number of things that a normal person wouldn't care about sets them off. An SJW might be triggered by a white model wearing a kimono for example while someone on the alt-right might be triggered by seeing a white model dating a black guy. Most normal people wouldn't care about either of those things and those are just two of many possible examples.

This leads them to require a place where they can be insulated from these things and other people who disagree with them. /pol/ posters going on other 4chan boards has been met with ire recently and if you go on /pol/, you will find a lot of threads making fun of Trump and alt-right ideas in an attempt to bait them and it usually works. It would make sense that they would be forming their own sites where they can enforce their own views rather than ones that are run apolitically where anything goes. I'm just speculating though.
    ^this

That's why I hate the far right so much more than SJWs. Because the far right are what they hate and complain constantly about the behaviour they themselves excercise. Hypocrisy gets to me like nothing else.
    Last edited by mmocadd85def5d; 2017-12-12 at 10:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the people who are JUST as racist, but against "the right targets."?
    I'm really sensing a false equivalence here. You keep bringing up these "racist against white people" arguments as if they're around every streetcorner. Are there some random uppity people who are "racist against white people?" Sure. But there are always going to be a minority of vocal idiots. And that's what they are. A small number of vocal idiots.

But you seem to be creating some weird indistinct boogeyman of BLM and Antifa, mashing them together in your head, and then pretending they're everywhere chanting "death to white people."

Furthermore ANTIFA and BLM are both relatively disorganized and not particularly associated with one another in the US and don't have the same history of violence, historical precedent, or frankly, POLITICAL VALIDATION that the neo-nazis and white supremacists have.

You say "Well antifa beat people up with bikelocks that one time!" I raise you white supremacists driving a car into a crowd of people. You say "well on twitter this one person said..." and I raise you a church bombing on a black church perpetrated by white supremacists.

False. Parallel. You can say both groups are bad, but don't go around pretending that you can hand-wave away the violence of white supremacists, neo-nazis and their attempts as seen in the OP to cling to legitimacy by spreading their own narrative as if it were news because there are some annoying SJW-type people on twitter.

THAT'S how they gain legitimacy. People outside of their circles giving it to them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ve come across that a few times, including a discussion on a TV programme and articles in the Guardian. Apparently these people don’t have access to a dictionary, their definition of ‘racism’ is wrong.
    No perhaps it’s because they don’t take you fucking seriously and your made up bullshit seriously who the fuck post #killthewhiteman or whatever the fuck.

Do you really lose sleep over the unemployed asshole on Twitter tweeting that shit. Do you think it’s going to spread ideas like that’s remotely going to happen?

Seriously people say dumb shit all the time and get away with it and some get attacked. Either way you fucking deal with it or run to Gabi so you can post the same stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -

But you said that Twitter got rid of racists and sexists, they didn’t though, so your argument is bollocks, some racists and sexists they were perfectly okay with.

Jessica Valenti is a misandrist, she’s on Twitter, so sexism isn’t a problem for Twitter, as long as it is directed at men.
    No it’s a problem but you deal with it. If I see that shit I report it. But Twitter as a company is or has been shit at getting on that. I still see racist shit all the time but it’s typically never kill all whitey or men etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    No perhaps it’s because they don’t take you fucking seriously and your made up bullshit seriously who the fuck post #killthewhiteman or whatever the fuck.
    That hashtag was made infamous by Bahar Mustafa on Twitter. I am not Bahar Mustafa.

Do you really lose sleep over the unemployed asshole on Twitter tweeting that shit. Do you think it’s going to spread ideas like that’s remotely going to happen?
    She was employed by Goldsmiths University. As their diversity officer.

Seriously people say dumb shit all the time and get away with it and some get attacked. Either way you fucking deal with it or run to Gabi so you can post the same stupid shit.
    I have no intention of calling for the deaths of people based on their race or gender on any platform.

- - - Updated - - -

I still see racist shit all the time but it’s typically never kill all whitey or men etc.
    You should read the Guardian, they run articles defending people who have racist to white people on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Google algorithms returns searches based on your search and browsing history. I think you just outed yourself and your own browsing habits... now that is AWKWARD.

People might lie to their friends,
    People might lie on their facebook page,
    But Google search algorithms, thats like a confessional
    I get that picture if I search for antifa too and I visit mostly korean websites, facebook, instagram, reddit and this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    That hashtag was made infamous by Bahar Mustafa on Twitter. I am not Bahar Mustafa.

She was employed by Goldsmiths University. As their diversity officer.

I have no intention of calling for the deaths of people based on their race or gender on any platform.

- - - Updated - - -

You should read the Guardian, they run articles defending people who have racist to white people on Twitter.

I didn't even know how Bahar Mustafa was before you mentioned him or Jessica Valenti, it wasn't until you mentioned either of those people or that hashtag I knew anything about it. Starting with Jessica Valenti first thing that comes up first thing, is some bullshit about Sargon of Akkad a fucking famous misogynistic fucking alt-right white supremacist troll who has a problem with Jessica Valenti.

How much do you want to bet in real fucking dollars without even clicking on this shit, I am already going to listen to anything this fucker has to say, and it will be 10 times worse than anything he accused her of, and typically shit taken out of context and poorly referenced.

This is the kind of shit YOU support, and honestly it tells me all I ever need to know about taking you or any of your issues seriously, "At ALL!"

There is also another beautiful thing twitter has on there it's called BLOCK, and it blocks assholes, and trolls and basically the kinds people who I don't need to take seriously on Gabi.ai.

Face it, you don't have any cause, you aren't really concerned about who says what, it's just a silly game of tit for tat, except, I am NOT ON YOUR SIDE! And any other time when you are crying about this bullshit you are supporting people that say shit like the ones onb Gabi.AI.

Trust me you also don't need to take me seriously either, because honestly there are certain people I don't look for to give a shit, and neither should you, like me. We aren't on the same side, we aren't friends, and we can't get along or share any common ground.

I don't need to read any papers you suggest, and I really am not interested in your arguments, certain people are my enemy in this world and some people that aren't those that support bullshit like Alt-Right Neo Nazi, you aren't period full stop

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know how Bahar Mustafa was before you mentioned him or Jessica Valenti, it wasn't until you mentioned either of those people or that hashtag I knew anything about it. Starting with Jessica Valenti first thing that comes up first thing, is some bullshit about Sargon of Akkad a fucking famous misogynistic fucking alt-right white supremacist troll who has a problem with Jessica Valenti.
    Jessica Valenti is a Guardian columnist, not sure what Sargon of Akkad has to do with it, what she has written is misandrist. Bahar Mustafa is a woman.

How much do you want to bet in real fucking dollars without even clicking on this shit, I am already going to listen to anything this fucker has to say, and it will be 10 times worse than anything he accused her of, and typically shit taken out of context and poorly referenced.
    Okay, not sure what relevance his views are, but whatever.

This is the kind of shit YOU support, and honestly it tells me all I ever need to know about taking you or any of your issues seriously, "At ALL!"
    No, I’ve just read her column.

There is also another beautiful thing twitter has on there it's called BLOCK, and it blocks assholes, and trolls and basically the kinds people who I don't need to take seriously on Gabi.ai.
    But the point is that Twitter doesn’t ban all the racists and sexists, the ones who are racist to white people or sexist to men are allowed to stay, even if they are high profile racists/sexists.

Face it, you don't have any cause, you aren't really concerned about who says what, it's just a silly game of tit for tat, except, I am NOT ON YOUR SIDE! And any other time when you are crying about this bullshit you are supporting people that say shit like the ones onb Gabi.AI.
    Either ban all the racists/sexists or ban none of them is my point.

Trust me you also don't need to take me seriously either, because honestly there are certain people I don't look for to give a shit, and neither should you, like me. We aren't on the same side, we aren't friends, and we can't get along or share any common ground.
    I don’t take you seriously and I have no idea why you ever think I would.

I don't need to read any papers you suggest, and I really am not interested in your arguments, certain people are my enemy in this world and some people that aren't those that support bullshit like Alt-Right Neo Nazi, you aren't period full stop
    I called the far right a cancer on society and scum earlier in this thread, yet you seem to be inferring I am far right. I am pretty sure that the far right don’t consider themselves a cancer on society or scum.

Deleted

That's what you get when a platform embraces a political view and regulates it's policy only on one side. You can't insult women, you can insult men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jessica Valenti is a Guardian columnist, not sure what Sargon of Akkad has to do with it, what she has written is misandrist. Bahar Mustafa is a woman.
    Ok, well I have never heard of her in the States or Canada until now, so I have no idea what her stance is on anything besides what came up within the first 20 secons of Google Search.

Okay, not sure what relevance his views are, but whatever.
    Which means if Sargon of Akkard has a problem with Jessica Valenti, my guess is if I watch his video, I am going to come out of it probably liking her a lot

No, I’ve just read her column.
    I don't read a lot of british press but there are a few Right Wing Nutters that say all kinds of racist and sexist shit Katie Hopkins I believe her name is, she is pretty popular.

But the point is that Twitter doesn’t ban all the racists and sexists, the ones who are racist to white people or sexist to men are allowed to stay, even if they are high profile racists/sexists.
    Might be depends who I have this conversation with, because if it's an Alt-Right Neo Nazi, then I don't give a shit what they fucking find racist or offensive, especially since there entire existence is dedicated to wiping me off the planet.

Either ban all the racists/sexists or ban none of them is my point.
    That all depends, because I care very much if white people are offended, white people who are targeted, I don't have any such love or care for Nazi's or White Supremacist AT ALL!

OH and for good measure that includes Black Supremacist or Separatist or any others.

I don’t take you seriously and I have no idea why you ever think I would.
    Well then great, then your life should be wonderful, you go about not giving shit about me either, now if you apply that to most of twitter you probably find it isn't any worse or better one way or another.

People say stupid shit, but when it crosses the line then I Report or Block, I do take certain kinds of threats and actions differently than others, say if a woman said on Twitter she was going to come to your house and rape you, I wouldn't find that funny, but I would find it even less funny if someone said the same to an actual woman who have historically been on the receiving end of that kind of vicious attack.

Some people laugh about this whole White Genocide bullshit, they laugh because there is no fucking reason behind believing that kind of made up bullshit. Not to mention it has never happened.

But when people talk about the Holocaust and 6 million jews, that has actually fucking happened. So yeah while I believe we are all equal and so are the rules, I am not going to pretend if you made a joke mocking killing 6 million jews, it's the same as someone posting some ignorant shit about #killallwhitemen

I called the far right a cancer on society and scum earlier in this thread, yet you seem to be inferring I am far right. I am pretty sure that the far right don’t consider themselves a cancer on society or scum.
    I will always stand against racist, sexist, or homophobes period, and I really don't give a shit if they have a good point, lean left, or lean right. But I don't need to virtue signal or any of that bullshit because who I am isn't for everybody else it is for me, I don't give a fuck about. I am ok not being popular or agreed with

And unlike you I don't use words like calling people cancer which is a stupid phrasing, or scum, because it lets them off the hook too easy, let's them be comfortable with just a word.

No it's a whole way of thinking that gets me to hate people, not how they were born.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    That's what you get when a platform embraces a political view and regulates it's policy only on one side. You can't insult women, you can insult men.
    No, that is what you get when the real world comes calling and doesn't give to fucks about the whinning of child like fucking so called adults who can't get enough attention running away they have to keep coming back to remind everyone who doesn't care and doesn't miss them they are gone.

Deleted
    I will always stand against racist, sexist, or homophobes period, and I really don't give a shit if they have a good point, lean left, or lean right. But I don't need to virtue signal or any of that bullshit because who I am isn't for everybody else it is for me, I don't give a fuck about. I am ok not being popular or agreed with.
    That's a very bad PoV and not rational thinking. Because of this if you label someone or find out someone is labled as you stated you will dismiss his view, talk or logic even when it's totally true. You will miss a lot in life by closing yourself up like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    That's a very bad PoV and not rational thinking. Because of this if you label someone or find out someone is labled as you stated you will dismiss his view, talk or logic even when it's totally true. You will miss a lot in life by closing yourself up like this.
    No it isn't a bad way of thinking, it's a decent way of thinking. Irrational thinking is the believe you can save an entire race and it's diversity if you have people of the close enough genetics to keep repopulating the same way forever and ever and ever, all the while being tone deaf and perpetuating lies and bullshit about science along with any other source of information.

I don't need the idiotic talk of morons who history should have turned the page on a long time ago, they aren't a mystery, they are a bad joke. Life evolves, it moves forward on it's own, and we either stick our thumbs in it and say we decided to direct that course or not.

But there is no formula nor manifest destiny that guides that. There are simply elements along with our environment that create the reality we live in, and move progress forward.

I don't need to ever listen to the words of racist,sexist or homophobic much in the way I don't need to listen to someone explain to me the world is flat. It not closing up anything, it's growing the fuck up evolving making a choice and putting something behind it to back it up.

I don't care how you feel about that. That's my truth.

They also went on to create their own parallel safe spaces.
    Reminds me of creationists of trying to denigrate evolution by calling it a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    After the closure of /incels and stormfront, various alt-rights groups threatened to disperse to other parts of the internet. They also went on to create their own parallel safe spaces. After reading this article it seems most of them are barebones and unnecessarily confusing due to the dozens of restrictions on posting overlaid in an attempt to prevent "SJW cancer" from appearing on their sites.

If anything the best programmed site that the far right has control over is 8chan, which predates the whole "alt-tech" trend and doesn't really have anywhere close to the financial backing of sites like Gab. That's pretty sad.

The ‘Alt-Right’ Created a Parallel Internet. It’s an Unholy Mess
    If the alt-right’s ideology harks back to 1940s Germany, its web design might transport you to 1990s GeoCities. Even the movement’s own adherents have grown frustrated. One Gab user, who claimed to be using the site while temporarily suspended from Twitter, complained in a public post about the site’s technical inferiority.

“I’m an investor in Gab,” wrote the user, who goes by the username @AnewThomasPaine. “I believe in the idea, but I’m disappointed in the platform.” In another message, he wrote: “I barely use it as there are few active users, and few essential features even after a year.”

Gab, a social network whose early adopters included the right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos and Andrew Anglin, the founder of the Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website.

Some of those threads titles...
    Why can't you call racists just racists? Stop giving them friendly labels for starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You say "Well antifa beat people up with bikelocks that one time!" I raise you white supremacists driving a car into a crowd of people. You say "well on twitter this one person said..." and I raise you a church bombing on a black church perpetrated by white supremacists.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/u...-shooting.html
    The heavily armed sniper who gunned down police officers in downtown Dallas, leaving five of them dead, specifically set out to kill as many white officers as he could, officials said Friday.
    We can all play tit for tat until the cows come home or we can agree that bigotry is terrible, irrelevant to the perpetrator and target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, well I have never heard of her in the States or Canada until now, so I have no idea what her stance is on anything besides what came up within the first 20 secons of Google Search.
    She’s a prominent American feminist, but the misandrist type of feminist, not one of the egalitarian types.

Which means if Sargon of Akkard has a problem with Jessica Valenti, my guess is if I watch his video, I am going to come out of it probably liking her a lot
    Surely it would be better to judge her on what she has written, not what some YouTuber you don’t like has said about her.

I don't read a lot of british press but there are a few Right Wing Nutters that say all kinds of racist and sexist shit Katie Hopkins I believe her name is, she is pretty popular.
    The Guardian is left wing.

Might be depends who I have this conversation with, because if it's an Alt-Right Neo Nazi, then I don't give a shit what they fucking find racist or offensive, especially since there entire existence is dedicated to wiping me off the planet.

That all depends, because I care very much if white people are offended, white people who are targeted, I don't have any such love or care for Nazi's or White Supremacist AT ALL!

OH and for good measure that includes Black Supremacist or Separatist or any others.
    You were defending Twitter, but Twitter gives prominent anti-white racists and misandrists a free pass.

Well then great, then your life should be wonderful, you go about not giving shit about me either, now if you apply that to most of twitter you probably find it isn't any worse or better one way or another.

People say stupid shit, but when it crosses the line then I Report or Block, I do take certain kinds of threats and actions differently than others, say if a woman said on Twitter she was going to come to your house and rape you, I wouldn't find that funny, but I would find it even less funny if someone said the same to an actual woman who have historically been on the receiving end of that kind of vicious attack.

Some people laugh about this whole White Genocide bullshit, they laugh because there is no fucking reason behind believing that kind of made up bullshit. Not to mention it has never happened.

But when people talk about the Holocaust and 6 million jews, that has actually fucking happened. So yeah while I believe we are all equal and so are the rules, I am not going to pretend if you made a joke mocking killing 6 million jews, it's the same as someone posting some ignorant shit about #killallwhitemen
    Bahar Mustafa is of Turkish descent, the Turks committed a genocide against the Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks during my grandfather’s generation, so is her comment still merely ignorant?

I will always stand against racist, sexist, or homophobes period, and I really don't give a shit if they have a good point, lean left, or lean right. But I don't need to virtue signal or any of that bullshit because who I am isn't for everybody else it is for me, I don't give a fuck about. I am ok not being popular or agreed with

And unlike you I don't use words like calling people cancer which is a stupid phrasing, or scum, because it lets them off the hook too easy, let's them be comfortable with just a word.
    But blocking/reporting them on Twitter is going down hard on them?

No it's a whole way of thinking that gets me to hate people, not how they were born
    Nobody is born far left or far right, babies tend to be shit at politics, so not really sure where you’re going with that.