Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Winter veil daily quests

So the winter veil event is coming up very soon which means that you could make alot of gold with the daily quests that you get in your garrison. The problem is that if you play on a PvP server and you have alot of characters, you're going to have a bad time doing these daily quests since its a contested territory and you can get f*cked by hordes/alliances on all your toons. If you play on a normal server then it's going to take like 10 minutes for you to do the daily quests on 1 toon including the flying and all that, but if you play on a pvp and you have many toons its probably going to take you 3 hours since it's going to be a bloodbath right there at the daily quest area. I really think they should either make 2 daily quest areas, one for horde and one for alliance. Or if they made the "player vs player disable and enable " work just in that area. To all of you that's going to say " hahah why are u complaining? you're playing on a pvp server hahahahha fkn kid " Well yea, but compare this to the darkmoon faire daily quests where you can't get killed, they should either make 2 separate areas for alliance and horde or they should do so you can turn off PvP like you can in Stormwind/Orgimmar or any alliance/horde city for that matter. Sure you can try to kill someone who is trying to kill you but you're there for doing the dailies, you're not there for killing horde/alliance players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yohaNi View Post
    So the winter veil event is coming up very soon which means that you could make alot of gold with the daily quests that you get in your garrison. The problem is that if you play on a PvP server and you have alot of characters, you're going to have a bad time doing these daily quests since its a contested territory and you can get f*cked by hordes/alliances on all your toons. If you play on a normal server then it's going to take like 10 minutes for you to do the daily quests on 1 toon including the flying and all that, but if you play on a pvp and you have many toons its probably going to take you 3 hours since it's going to be a bloodbath right there at the daily quest area. I really think they should either make 2 daily quest areas, one for horde and one for alliance. Or if they made the "player vs player disable and enable " work just in that area. To all of you that's going to say " hahah why are u complaining? you're playing on a pvp server hahahahha fkn kid " Well yea, but compare this to the darkmoon faire daily quests where you can't get killed, they should either make 2 separate areas for alliance and horde or they should do so you can turn off PvP like you can in Stormwind/Orgimmar or any alliance/horde city for that matter. Sure you can try to kill someone who is trying to kill you but you're there for doing the dailies, you're not there for killing horde/alliance players.
    I am sorry for your troubles but you DID pick a PVP server after all. And you can't compare with Darkmoon Faire. At the old Faire, you could get ganked as well but now Darkmoon Faire is a sanctuary zone and isn't really a holiday event. Though, I am sure if you team up with one from a none PvP server, they being the group leader, it should take you off PvP?

Else, overall, they aren't going to change this for there's going to be changes with the servers coming the new expansion. So you can enable to be part of pvp or not.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    formating geez, also if you actually done those quests you would know that theres hardly pvp ever in those places
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Gehco, thats a stupid argument

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am sorry for your troubles but you DID pick a PVP server after all. And you can't compare with Darkmoon Faire. At the old Faire, you could get ganked as well but now Darkmoon Faire is a sanctuary zone and isn't really a holiday event. Though, I am sure if you team up with one from a none PvP server, they being the group leader, it should take you off PvP?

Else, overall, they aren't going to change this for there's going to be changes with the servers coming the new expansion. So you can enable to be part of pvp or not.

Yeah sure if you team up with someone who is on a Normal server you can avoid the gankers, but it's still going to be hard to find someone who is on a normal server

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    formating geez, also if you actually done those quests you would know that theres hardly pvp ever in those places
    There will be alot of PvP in that area since everyone will be doing the winter veil dailies for the gold.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure if you team up with someone who is on a Normal server you can avoid the gankers, but it's still going to be hard to find someone who is on a normal server
    really?
    there is millions of groups going to be on LFG
    and you idk can make friends on other servers by being kind to people in lfg?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    How about we don't fix anything and just this....presumed problem...phase out with the PvP Toggle coming in BfA

Played on a PvP Server for 6 years now, you learn when its a good time to do the dailies... or you don't do them at all...

Earning gold shouldn't be an incentive to feel forced to do something. Besides gold is practically useless I can probably earn the same amount of gold doing a few wqs with a gold equipped follower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    really?
    there is millions of groups going to be on LFG
    and you idk can make friends on other servers by being kind to people in lfg?
    Didn't see any groups last year I did this, I just think it's stupid of blizzard to have the same area with the dailies for the people who are on a pvp server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    How about we don't fix anything and just this....presumed problem...phase out with the PvP Toggle coming in BfA

Played on a PvP Server for 6 years now, you learn when its a good time to do the dailies... or you don't do them at all...

Earning gold shouldn't be an incentive to feel forced to do something. Besides gold is practically useless I can probably earn the same amount of gold doing a few wqs with a gold equipped follower.

I know gold nowadays isn't really relevant, but why should you skip a chance of doing dailies on multiple characters for 2 weeks or whatever and potentially earn millions of gold of just doing dailies?

gah my eyes!!!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    gah my eyes!!!!
    Huh? What do you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry that the correct argument is considered the stupid one. Back in the days and still, people would consider to have to do extra work if you were in a PvP area. I mean, would you demand all WQ's to be PvP sanctuaries to? Maybe all WQ's and dailies? I am sorry but that isn't a stupid argument, the stupid part is to be expected to stroll around in peace on a PvP server.

No? There's thousands of people on normal/non-pvp servers. Some even SEEKS the groups to help farming faster.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Just no. I rarely see any horde players doing WQ's nowadays since they're probably doing other stuff, but I already know for sure that it's going to be a bloodbath in the daily area for the winter veil quests. " you play on a pvp server thats your fault " No it isn't, that argument is stupid and if you're going to say that im going to stop arguing with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know gold nowadays isn't really relevant, but why should you skip a chance of doing dailies on multiple characters for 2 weeks or whatever and potentially earn millions of gold of just doing dailies?
    'cause there's already enough daily things to do. I still do emissaries. I still do all the PvP towers and I still do Argus Invasion Points.
    At this point we're back to the age ol' discussion of "feeling forced"

You aren't forced to do anything.. You chose a PvP server. Deal with it or simply skip the content if it pisses you off so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just no. I rarely see any horde players doing WQ's nowadays since they're probably doing other stuff
    I see plenty of Horde players doing WQ's, even the old ones, on non-pvp and PvP servers. So, yes.

but I already know for sure that it's going to be a bloodbath in the daily area for the winter veil quests.
    Of course there is, there is the other faction who wants a piece of that cake too, and you've chosen to fight for it.

" you play on a pvp server thats your fault " No it isn't, that argument is stupid and if you're going to say that im going to stop arguing with you.
    BUT IT IS AN ACTUAL ARGUMENT. Gah, it has been common since the years through and now with BFA, nanny Blizzard is going to grant you a cloak of invisibility so the mean predators can't devour you. I am sorry but because you can't accept the argument doesn't mean it isn't right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    'cause there's already enough daily things to do. I still do emissaries. I still do all the PvP towers and I still do Argus Invasion Points.
    At this point we're back to the age ol' discussion of "feeling forced"

You aren't forced to do anything.. You chose a PvP server. Deal with it or simply skip the content if it pisses you off so much.
    That is very true, there aren't any forced actions of it.

Deleted
    I dont see any hordes doing the WQ's so. Your argument is still invalid dude, im not going to argue with you unless you have a good argument, which you dont have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see any hordes doing the WQ's so. Your argument is still invalid dude, im not going to argue with you unless you have a good argument, which you dont have.
    Talking about 'good argument' and you don't present one yourself, "Oh, I don't see any Horde doing the WQ's" - not really a good argument either. So, don't get too high on your horse because you can't live up to a challenge selected by yourself. As pointed out by another, you aren't forced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Talking about 'good argument' and you don't present one yourself, "Oh, I don't see any Horde doing the WQ's" - not really a good argument either. So, don't get too high on your horse because you can't live up to a challenge selected by yourself. As pointed out by another, you aren't forced.
    Never said I was forced to do anything man. Im just saying that they should do something about this

There will be alot of PvP in that area since everyone will be doing the winter veil dailies for the gold.
    People rarely did them in WoD, people rarely did them in Legion, people will rarely do them in round 2 of Legion.

You can make far more gold, quicker and easier than those dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never said I was forced to do anything man. Im just saying that they should do something about this
    And I stated, they don't have to with a lovely note from @Lucetia as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    People rarely did them in WoD, people rarely did them in Legion, people will rarely do them in round 2 of Legion.

You can make far more gold, quicker and easier than those dailies.
    - - - Updated - - -

As well, if people hardly do them anyways as claimed, then you shouldn't have too much of a worry. Else, enjoy the war.

Deleted
    good idea man, gonna have blast on my pvp toon
    happy winter veil

Well, tough luck for choosing a pvp server, but witht he changes coming to BfA this will be the last time you have to deal with this anyhow.