Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    good idea man, gonna have blast on my pvp toon
    happy winter veil

Sry dude, but we dont play on the same region sorry to make you sad little kid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Well, tough luck for choosing a pvp server, but witht he changes coming to BfA this will be the last time you have to deal with this anyhow.

Yea I guess, but I think it should be like darkmoon faire, definitely

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you elect to play on a PvP server if the idea of possibly being involved in PvP gives you such overpowering feelings of fear and annoyance that you have to type such a wall of text on a fansite?

Genuinely curious here, please enlighten me.

You chose to play on a PVP server so stop your crying. Transfer to a normal server and enjoy your PVE content without the risk of PVP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Why would you elect to play on a PvP server if the idea of possibly being involved in PvP gives you such overpowering feelings of fear and annoyance that you have to type such a wall of text on a fansite?

Genuinely curious here, please enlighten me.

Because ive played on a pvp server since cata and I didn't really care much until these dailies were added. And im not gonna pay like 300 bucks to move all my chars to a normal server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yohaNi View Post
    Because ive played on a pvp server since cata and I didn't really care much until these dailies were added. And im not gonna pay like 300 bucks to move all my chars to a normal server.
    Mm surely you have a lot more contact with PvP in say, Argus, than you will doing these dailies?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Mm surely you have a lot more contact with PvP in say, Argus, than you will doing these dailies?
    I'm already doing the argus dailies :P

Deleted
    Is there any well written guide regarding gold-making during Winter Veil? Would appreciate it since I always sit at 5-10k gold which is not fun.

Deleted
    Sry dude, but we dont play on the same region sorry to make you sad little kid
    I wish i was a kid again
    Anyway, I usually dont attack ppl outdoors. Only getting involved when there is already fight, so i help fellow horde guy, even if its 1 on 1 yeah, whatever.
    World pvp is shit and u can global ppl, so not fun in that.

But your whining rly makes me want to kill you (in game ).

So you made a stupid move, chose wrong server, and also leveled all alts in there.. and now you are salty about it.. well.. sad.

So the winter veil event is coming up very soon which means that you could make alot of gold
    And you know you can spend ingame gold for transfers and other services? And since you can make ALOT of gold in there, shouldnt be an issue.

so /thread ?