10+ Year Old Account
    I like this theory about red and blue versions of Ultra Instinct for attack and defense. But I kind've doubt it. Goku was able to attack and defend the first time he used it.

I think it would be cool for Vegeta to get different forms from Goku though. Poor guy's always playing catch up, it'd be neat if he could develop his own thing.

Every time i read "poor vegeta" i face palm myself, Red version of UI??, Attack version??, Fuck that, i want a master ultimate form+god ki for Gohan, a namekian god form for piccolo, not improve a already overuse "sidekick"

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I like this theory about red and blue versions of Ultra Instinct for attack and defense. But I kind've doubt it. Goku was able to attack and defend the first time he used it.

I think it would be cool for Vegeta to get different forms from Goku though. Poor guy's always playing catch up, it'd be neat if he could develop his own thing.
    First time Goku used UI he was basically unconscious, hence he could utilize it for attacking. Against Kefla he was conscious, and couldn't utilize UI properly for offence because he was thinking about it. Hence the finisher with Kamehameha, a conscious attack he could charge while instinctively dodging Kefla's attacks was his best option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People like Vegeta. It is what it is. Gohan doesn't even care about fighting. Piccolo's race does not have the same potential as the Saiyans unless he starts doing fusions again.
    To be fair, Namekians could easily pull a powerup out of their asses without contradicting any established canon lore. Their history is ancient and we don't know much of it. Considering Saiyans had a long lost God form they could pull out of their asses all along, the only reason Namekians don't is because the writers do not want it to happen.

Vegeta is Goku's counterpart/rival. If any character will get Ultra Instinct or an entirely new powerup in the future, it'll be him. I like the Attack/Defense UI theory, especially since Whis has hinted at it. But I don't see it happening either. For as much as I like Dragon Ball and have the whole nostalgia fuzzies with it, I do not trust the people in charge of writing it one bit. I trust some fanfic writers more than I trust the real ones. That's how low my opinion of their ability to write anything other than "the Goku show" is. I'm honestly incredibly surprised at how amazing #17, and #18 have been so far, considering how much they wank Goku. Or really, the tournament in general. Other than Tien who got knocked out like a bitch, everyone has done something cool at least once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    To be fair, Namekians could easily pull a powerup out of their asses without contradicting any established canon lore. Their history is ancient and we don't know much of it. Considering Saiyans had a long lost God form they could pull out of their asses all along, the only reason Namekians don't is because the writers do not want it to happen.
    One such "asspull" was done by Malik in his Dragon Ball New Age fanmanga. He made up these ancient Sage Namekians whose teachings Piccolo studied (they left behind books that survived the cataclysm) and from it he received significant power boost and vast magical abilities. The magic especially is something no-one else besides Buu has (though as DBNA is contiunation to GT, Buu is no more).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    First time Goku used UI he was basically unconscious, hence he could utilize it for attacking. Against Kefla he was conscious, and couldn't utilize UI properly for offence because he was thinking about it. Hence the finisher with Kamehameha, a conscious attack he could charge while instinctively dodging Kefla's attacks was his best option.
    Yes, I know, the theory I was talking about is that UI produces a red aura when 'attacking' and blue aura when 'defending'. While it's a cool idea, Goku was both defending and attacking against Jiren with only a blue aura, so I tend to doubt this idea of a red aura for attacking. Maybe it'll come up some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The episode was fine. While clearly just a little bit of filler, it was a perfectly good episode. You people just want the super high quality, non-stop action every second of every episode. One of the reasons I dislike much of the fanbase. Gotta have shit going on at all times to keep their attention.

If nothing else, this episode reminded us that there were still other people in the tournament that weren't just Goku/Jiren and that it doesn't have to be the most powerful fighters that can get people out of the ring. And, after all the hyping of Universe 4 that viewers/YouTubers did, it felt fitting to me that they went out without too much bluster, just Quitela being mad and "refusing" to be erased. Not everyone has to go out in some kind of badass style.

Oh well, get some "filler" out the way and we can get back to "The Goku Show", eh?
    for me, it's more about how Piccolo got knocked out.

I'm perfectly fine that other characters are getting more shine.

it moves away from Goku show, which is why I liked Zamasu arc the best because it focused on Trunks.

Just saw the episode.

>Omg something is sneak attacking us"
    Then why are you retards standing so close to the edge.

>"Master Roshi what could it be?"
    Why the fuck would they ask the old nearly blind man wearing sunglasses.

>Piccolo blows up a small tiny portion of rock that Goku could've done when he first learned the Kamehameha.
    >"A big attack can't be used like that often"
    ..........Lol.

Wait, so the bug can dodge energy blasts and fists, but can't move away from the ground Goku's punching? Okay........

At least Piccollo, Android 17, and Gohan looked kinda cool this episode. (Although it feels like Piccollo got pushed out for plot purposes...)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    >Piccolo blows up a small tiny portion of rock that Goku could've done when he first learned the Kamehameha.
    >"A big attack can't be used like that often"
    ..........Lol.
    The arena is made from Kachi Katchin, literally the hardest material in the multiverse. ANY damage to the arena is an impressive feat. The fact that the ToP fighters have pummeled the arena like it was mere concrete is impressive show of strength.

,,,or bad writing. But atleast "these fighters are really fucking powerful" would be adequate in universe(s) reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn proxy at work..... how dare they stop me from watching videos at work..... =P

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Geekdom101 video, at around 7:30 in, whose that in the card beneath the blacked-out card?

In the Geekdom101 video, at around 7:30 in, whose that in the card beneath the blacked-out card?
    a brand new character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, how come no one is talking about that one? Everyone's hyped about the mystery character that's blacked out; you've got a fully visible mystery character right there!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably from a game or something :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I guess that could be it. The blacked-out character was specifically mentioned as being part of the Super anime, everyone's probably most interested in that one.

Yeah, I guess that could be it. The blacked-out character was specifically mentioned as being part of the Super anime, everyone's probably most interested in that one.
    they add original characters/forms to dragon ball heroes all the time so while it may be cool its ultimately non canon (for example, they have ss4 broly and other such characters)

people are excited because this is specifically teasing a new character thats going to be atleast important/cool enough in the plot to be included in the game as a fighter

- - - Updated - - -

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

nice, Uub appeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Dammit, SJ4 is my favourite form. They just look hot plus imo it is the one that best represents the saiyan race, tail and all
    Same here, I wish it'd make a comeback but alas that won't happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    nice, Uub appeared.
    Well, I think they hinted at him in the Anime too, they just didn't show him, or am I remembering it wrong?