Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Insecurities.

You might have commented, even though positively, on a touchy subject for that person.

Some people only accept compliments when they think they deserve them.

I call them trigger hipsters.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Insecurities.

You might have commented, even though positively, on a touchy subject for that person.
    That's actually funny. Cause I have that theory that good-looking girls actually react more positively and are a lot nicer in general. Usually people would expect that good-looking girls are gonna be more arrogant, but over the last 6 months I actually noticed that uglier girls are often bitchier and unfriendlier. Maybe they are frustrated with life or something, I don't know. There are 3 particularly vile girls in my dancing class. An ugly, fat french girl with man-hands, an almost deformed-looking girl, and a really tall girl with masculine features. They all are bitchy as hell, give you weird looks and say rude stuff without any provocation. It's like they are looking for it. For some reason, the pretty girls are a lot nicer.

I once started a discussion with a really ugly girl at a traffic light, about people in the street promoting their band, that we both ran into. She didn't even look at me and treated me like a leper. Meanwhile cute girls have treated my like I'm a person. It's weird.

Depends if you are good looking or not, if you give a woman a compliment and you are subpar the good look scale you will be in for a hurl
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Been doing direct game for about 3 weeks now and it's really refreshing, when before you've mostly started conversations by asking for directions. Going direct really filters out some of the girls that wouldn't be interested anyway, but it does take a lot of guts, especially when you're in crowded places. Most girls do react positively and at the very least say thank you.

One bad experience I had recently was when I opened a girl that I didn't get too good of a look at. When I told her she looked nice she immediately replied with "uh, oh, you too...". Then I saw that she didn't. Too old, wrinkled skin, no nice features, fucked up teeth. I immediately felt bad as I was looking for ways to end the conversation. I didn't even ask her anything after the compliment and she still told me half her life. At one point she paused and said "uhm, let's see, what else can I say about myself...". I took over the conversation and she answered everything I said with uuh's and aah's and hmm's and nods. I couldn't speak 2 words without her vehemently agreeing with what I said and signaling her understanding. I tried to end the conversation and she immediately pulled out her phone, suggesting we could exchange numbers. Then she asked "or do you have a girlfriend?"... and like an idiot I said "would that be a problem for you?". My standard response. I should've just said "yeah, she wouldn't like me to exchange numbers with some girl, sorry"... So then I had to take her number. Thank god I at least remembered to take her number, not give her mine, or I would have to deal with a weird stalker now. I immediately deleted her number. I thought about telling her that I had second thoughts because of my girlfriend, but then I remembered that then she would have my number, so I thought better of it.

Yesterday I ran into another girl, that looked really cute, but when she opened her mouth, and I saw her fucked up teeth, I wanted to run. Thank god her female friend rejoined her shortly after, so I could eject under the pretense of not wanting to disturb their time together.

Other than that, I mostly had good experiences. I can only recommend this way of approaching girls.

Hell, I've had several girls tell me "thank you, that made my day, I needed that right now", before they left smiling. I don't see anything wrong about this.
    You are an utter creep.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Depends if you are good looking or not, if you give a woman a compliment and you are subpar the good look scale you will be in for a hurl
    This is true. How people perceive you also dictates their response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Then I must be handsome as fuck, because most girls are really nice to me.

I mean I have lost 40 kg, but I still have about 20 kg to go. So either girls now really dig overweight guys, or most people are generally nice.

Deleted
    Been doing direct game for about 3 weeks now and it's really refreshing, when before you've mostly started conversations by asking for directions. Going direct really filters out some of the girls that wouldn't be interested anyway, but it does take a lot of guts, especially when you're in crowded places. Most girls do react positively and at the very least say thank you.

One bad experience I had recently was when I opened a girl that I didn't get too good of a look at. When I told her she looked nice she immediately replied with "uh, oh, you too...". Then I saw that she didn't. Too old, wrinkled skin, no nice features, fucked up teeth. I immediately felt bad as I was looking for ways to end the conversation. I didn't even ask her anything after the compliment and she still told me half her life. At one point she paused and said "uhm, let's see, what else can I say about myself...". I took over the conversation and she answered everything I said with uuh's and aah's and hmm's and nods. I couldn't speak 2 words without her vehemently agreeing with what I said and signaling her understanding. I tried to end the conversation and she immediately pulled out her phone, suggesting we could exchange numbers. Then she asked "or do you have a girlfriend?"... and like an idiot I said "would that be a problem for you?". My standard response. I should've just said "yeah, she wouldn't like me to exchange numbers with some girl, sorry"... So then I had to take her number. Thank god I at least remembered to take her number, not give her mine, or I would have to deal with a weird stalker now. I immediately deleted her number. I thought about telling her that I had second thoughts because of my girlfriend, but then I remembered that then she would have my number, so I thought better of it.

Yesterday I ran into another girl, that looked really cute, but when she opened her mouth, and I saw her fucked up teeth, I wanted to run. Thank god her female friend rejoined her shortly after, so I could eject under the pretense of not wanting to disturb their time together.

Other than that, I mostly had good experiences. I can only recommend this way of approaching girls.

Hell, I've had several girls tell me "thank you, that made my day, I needed that right now", before they left smiling. I don't see anything wrong about this.
    I really wish you could see just how embarrassing and cringe this was to read

- - - Updated - - -

Then I must be handsome as fuck, because most girls are really nice to me.

I mean I have lost 40 kg, but I still have about 20 kg to go. So either girls now really dig overweight guys, or most people are generally nice.
    Yet none fucked you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I really wish you could see just how embarrassing and cringe this was to read
    Explain.

Yet none fucked you
    And you know that cause you're Santa?

Deleted
    Explain.

And you know that cause you're Santa?
    The fact that you need me to explain speaks huge volumes and it is actually quite sad. Regarding me knowing let's just say it's an educated guess, I would bet £100 none of these tactics has actually resulted in pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Yeah, we don't wish this upon anyone do we...
    Your haircut looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    The fact that you need me to explain speaks huge volumes and it is actually quite sad. Regarding me knowing let's just say it's an educated guess, I would bet £100 none of these tactics has actually resulted in pussy
    Nice way of dodging questions.

Deleted
    Nice way of dodging questions.
    I can't teach self awareness

Deleted
    I can't teach self awareness
    What you apparently can't have is a proper conversation and use arguments. Just quoting someone's text and using insults is in no way constructive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Yeah, we don't wish this upon anyone do we...
    I just want to say I have no idea what the hell is going on with your signature, but it's sort of starting to make me dizzy.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    What you apparently can't have is a proper conversation and use arguments. Just quoting someone's text and using insults is in no way constructive.
    You have been told a thousand times why your behaviour is embarrassing, you have demonstrated you don't listen and in fact relish the attention. Me telling you #1001 isn't going to do Jack because you don't listen and continue on

If it's a girl you give the compliment to, she might act rude because she doesn't want anything to do with you, you aren't in her league, she's busy w/e.

Also in the North Eastern part of the country, people don't talk to strangers as a rule while out West we do so your results might vary depending on which part of the country you're in.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    You have been told a thousand times why your behaviour is embarrassing, you have demonstrated you don't listen and in fact relish the attention. Me telling you #1001 isn't going to do Jack because you don't listen and continue on
    Still dodging the question.

You quoted a post of mine in which I talked about how I approached a girl, that turned out to be less attractive than I thought she would be, forcing me to actually reject her, as she seemed like she was desperately looking for a man and thought she finally found one that liked her. Is that cringy? Or is it just funny? I fail to see the cringe. If anything it's cringe on the girl's part, because she acted like the female equivalent of a kissless virgin. As for me, I don't see how it's cringy to approach girls and tell them they look nice...

But maybe... just maybe... deep down you feel bad about yourself for not having the guts to do something like that. So you sit at home, browse the internet and make fun of other people instead...

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever happen to see his conversation with freighter over the finer points of circumference and girth, in very lurid detail at length? It was something really truly bold and to behold, for my eye has never layeth before on such audacity of such.

I swear it very much left the lady stunned.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Did you ever happen to see his conversation with freighter over the finer points of circumference and girth, in very lurid detail at length? It was something really truly bold and to behold, for my eye has never layeth before on such audacity of such.

I swear it very much left the lady stunned.
    I can't even remember that. All I remember is her claiming that a guy could literally have a clitoris for a dick and it wouldn't matter, cause sex toys exist anyway. Which is retarded.