Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Picking the talents and rotation that feel must fun, fluid and intuitive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaught93 View Post
    How's Forgefiend for AoE, is it good compared Moonglaives, and if it is, there some kind of WA for it to track mine count and stuff. (still don't have it just trying to see if it's worth coining for)
    Not too shabby, did ~10% of my Damage on War Council. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=14

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaught93 View Post
    How's Forgefiend for AoE, is it good compared Moonglaives, and if it is, there some kind of WA for it to track mine count and stuff. (still don't have it just trying to see if it's worth coining for)
    Definitely more worthwhile on AoE, and even ST over Glaives I find. Just sync it BC every time, tracking it is too much of a hassle IMO. But if you got a pack of adds on top of a lot of mines and you pop BC, the damage is pretty impressive. It's especially powerful on High Command.

I did get my Khaz trinket which slightly beats it on ST but Forgefiend's is not a bad trinket at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I did get my Khaz trinket which slightly beats it on ST but Forgefiend's is not a bad trinket at all.
    It's not; I've used it on both AoE and ST. The unfortunate part is that it loses significant damage whenever you move, severely limiting its power in most encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's not; I've used it on both AoE and ST. The unfortunate part is that it loses significant damage whenever you move, severely limiting its power in most encounters.
    Arch, I noticed on your armory you are stacking mastery from the looks of it. It shows your haste at 21% and mastery at 60%. What is your logic behind dropping below 30% for haste? Or is this a glitch on the armory and you aren't actually at 21% haste?

Wtb removal of CoF so we can not need to worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Arch, I noticed on your armory you are stacking mastery from the looks of it. It shows your haste at 21% and mastery at 60%. What is your logic behind dropping below 30% for haste? Or is this a glitch on the armory and you aren't actually at 21% haste?
    Mastery scales better with SotB. Read the stats section of the guide.

Mastery scales better with SotB. Read the stats section of the guide.
    But haste is much better than mastery at above 30%?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    If you stack haste instead of mastery, you get a haste proc from trinket, when the mastery one is better. I'll admit to having done only a cursory test of adding haste v mastery in my current gear (which is mostly itemized for Arms for now) and haste is beating out mastery by a fair margin even adding 1k+ more haste, but I also don't have the trinket. That may account for part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    No, it is not. The only time Haste beats Mastery with SotB is when trying to hit the 50% breakpoint, which you're not going to get without some extremely high ilevel gear, and even then it falls right back under Mastery afterword.

Currently, haste is my best stats by far, but I have neither 4pc t21 or Legs (I use Sephuz and Insignia of Army). Sotb really changes thing that much?

I'm not that certain it's bad for most encounters. The mines generate pretty quickly; 15-20 seconds in the general area of the boss and you can easily have enough for a decent boom. Now granted, for Portal Keeper, Eonar, Mythic Imonar, and maybe Coven it's not the best trinket at all, but all the other fights will have the boss stay in the same place for a reasonable period of time. Of course it's never going to beat a high lvl Argus trinket on anything but High Command, yet it's a decent enough choice and good in higher M+ too since the mobs usually live long enough that you can hit them with a boom.

Also sitting with 3 pieces of usable tier gear in my bags (legs don't count as far as I'm concerned) is annoying. But for now I'm doing pretty well with T20 build, stacking near equal amounts of Mastery and Haste. I'll miss these 6M Raging Blows when I move on to T21, and I'll probably try to make a Carnage + Helm build work rather than rely on SotB.

Deleted
    No, it is not. The only time Haste beats Mastery with SotB is when trying to hit the 50% breakpoint, which you're not going to get without some extremely high ilevel gear, and even then it falls right back under Mastery afterword.
    how do you manage to fit 2 rb into an enrage window? i mean RP-BT-RB-RB, i feel like i cant get the last RB out when i drop sub 30% haste, or is it just my latency.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlafmangel View Post
    how do you manage to fit 2 rb into an enrage window? i mean RP-BT-RB-RB, i feel like i cant get the last RB out when i drop sub 30% haste, or is it just my latency.
    Even with no haste whatsoever you should have no problem doing this. Enrage lasts 4s, Rampage GCD is 1.5, RB GCD is 1.5(*haste), that's a maximum of 3s by the time you press RB a second time, or 1s left on Enrage.

If your latency is so high that you're losing that much time, you need to get off dial-up.

Thanks so much for all the hard work Archimtiros, really appreciate it.

Are you including the non crit BT after rampage to fit 2 RB?

I had a quick question in regards to simming. I usually pull the info for my character with the Simulationcraft addon (/simc). However, if I compare results from a simulation run via importing from the Armory within the Simulationcraft application, the results are wildly different. I check the results to make sure my Armory profile is up to date as well.

I assume the difference is because the APLs are different, but I am not sure. Which should I trust, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by r3xj View Post
    I had a quick question in regards to simming. I usually pull the info for my character with the Simulationcraft addon (/simc). However, if I compare results from a simulation run via importing from the Armory within the Simulationcraft application, the results are wildly different. I check the results to make sure my Armory profile is up to date as well.

I assume the difference is because the APLs are different, but I am not sure. Which should I trust, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
    The armory API doesn't import crucible data; use the in-game addon.

I've noticed my damage is real lackluster because my itemization is out of whack while im trying to gear in Antorus... my haste is super high and mastery not very high. Considering enchanting/gemming mastery until it levels back out. Unbuffed im at like 35.6% haste and 42% mastery with haste being even higher if i use haste/STr ST trink from ToS... going to have to take a look at my gear.. or maybe swap back to 4P T20 until i get more Antorus gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I've noticed my damage is real lackluster because my itemization is out of whack while im trying to gear in Antorus... my haste is super high and mastery not very high. Considering enchanting/gemming mastery until it levels back out. Unbuffed im at like 35.6% haste and 42% mastery with haste being even higher if i use haste/STr ST trink from ToS... going to have to take a look at my gear.. or maybe swap back to 4P T20 until i get more Antorus gear.
    I noticed the transition over is kinda shit to be honest. It feels alot nicer once you have 4pc. I was lucky enough to have all 6 pieces of tier in the first 2 weeks. I think I am going to start dropping haste for mastery also.