5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post

I found this at the Mor'shan Ramparts.
    Curious.
    That definitely explains why the Highmountain aren't a independent allied race.

Would be funny if the only reason HM tauren didn't go alliance was because their emissary got killed by a falling tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Would be funny if the only reason HM tauren didn't go alliance was because their emissary got killed by a falling tree.
    That's a root, not the tree itself, lol

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    That's a root, not the tree itself, lol
    Would be funny if the only reason HM tauren didn't go alliance was because their emissary was killed by a flash grown trees root.

"Technically" that could happen if some druids were just planting trees and went overboard.

Speaking of mogs, here is my attempt at a Nightborne civilian/merchant(mage) outfit http://ptr.wowhead.com/dressing-room...HXx8zcE8Vnu87c

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Would be funny if the only reason HM tauren didn't go alliance was because their emissary was killed by a flash grown trees root.

"Technically" that could happen if some druids were just planting trees and went overboard.
    Maybe they were being chased away from Orgrimmar and tripped on the root and died. Clearly the Alliance's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    We get it, Lilithvia Feldaughter. You're hyped about your signature and the roleplay setting you're building around your online persona.
    Seems every expansion there's someone young in here going in that direction. I am sure it is very gratifying. But it isn't very likable or contributing.
    It's not going to make you friends, and is going to make you be taken less seriously. I would advise against it.
    I would probably call it infantile, as opposed to young.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I just don't find that demeaning terms bring about positive change. People are different, so they'll do things you don't like. But they most often don't mean bad. Advise does better to bring about positive change, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    It's on the PTR
    If there wasn't that bit of info that the questlines unlocking allied races are high-level (110) and short, I would have thought this is the beginning / continuation of such a questline for Highmountain Tauren that proceeds from level 20 to whenever and culminates in unlocking the race. But it can't be that, so perhaps that's just some friendly face for newly born level 20 Highmountain folks leveling through now-all-Horde Kalimdor, to help make them feel at home.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    You really want to go there?

Come on. Let's take this out to the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I just don't find that demeaning terms bring about positive change.
    As opposed to your condescending, patronising tone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    As opposed to your condescending, patronising tone.
    As opposed to your equally demeaning tone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    If there wasn't that bit of info that the questlines unlocking allied races are high-level (110) and short, I would have thought this is the beginning / continuation of such a questline for Highmountain Tauren that proceeds from level 20 to whenever and culminates in unlocking the race. But it can't be that, so perhaps that's just some friendly face for newly born level 20 Highmountain folks leveling through now-all-Horde Kalimdor, to help make them feel at home.
    All-Horde-Kalimdor doesn't phase for anyone below 109.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll post this again in hopes to get this thread back on track.

I'll take an infraction if this is too large, as long as it gets the thread talking about something else.

Last week's PTR maint was announced around this time I think, so if there's one today, should be announced soonish.

Edit: Orrrrr 33 min ago
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760195883

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the one day I didnt want a ptr build.. I was actually having fun testing and had planned to play all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    forum infamous is a better phrase to use.
    Okay girl, you do you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Maybe they were being chased away from Orgrimmar and tripped on the root and died. Clearly the Alliance's fault.
    <Teldrassil being burned down.>
    "There must be more to this, I don't believe the Horde would do something like that."

<Unnamed Highmountain Tauren dead in the grass.>
    "The alliance clearly killed her, no wonder they joined the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    <Teldrassil being burned down.>
    "There must be more to this, I don't believe the Horde would do something like that."

<Unnamed Highmountain Tauren dead in the grass.>
    "The alliance clearly killed her, no wonder they joined the Horde.

that night elf is clearly his killer

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    that night elf is clearly his killer
    Her that's a female Tauren