Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Don't you have >_< faces to be making somewhere? Or using hilariously stupid and immature language like "DUNALD DUMP LUL LOOK AT ME I R SO CREATIVE."

And no pedophillia has ever been proven, just base accusations.

See, this seems to be the new trend. Simply calling the other side racist / sexist /bigot no longer works, so the left needs to resort to more degrading weapons and accuse others of sexual assault and pedophillia.

Meanwhile....in Hollywood and in Mainstream News...
    Playing by your rules, all of those are just accusations. Nothing has been proven. You’re engaging in the tactics you claim to abhor, hypocrite.

Don't you have >_< faces to be making somewhere? Or using hilariously stupid and immature language like "DUNALD DUMP LUL LOOK AT ME I R SO CREATIVE."

See, this seems to be the new trend. Simply calling the other side racist / sexist /bigot no longer works, so the left needs to resort to more degrading weapons and accuse others of sexual assault and pedophillia.

"Look at all the people being accused of sexual misconduct!"

"But not my guy, those are clearly false accusations. No matter how many people are claiming it"

-Literally you

Still waiting for Trump to get impeached.

But whatever gives you folks hope. It will be great when it gets crushed, much like it did election night.

The age of Trump has brought delicious liberal suffering
    Oh don't worry, Jr. put him in the room during the e-mail talks. Plus, these investigations take years so if you want to play the short game you go ahead, but we're loving all of you zealots try and defend a man who loves pedophiles.

Oh but wait....I thought these were all just base accusations. Weird how your logic holds up as well as a playing card underneath a monster truck. Why exactly are these base accusations for Trump and Moore, but when it comes to Kevin Spacey suddenly they hold water. If you like your pedophiles just say so, at least then you're honest with yourself.

What should I expect from the man who says they believe in science, but not all science. Therefore your logic works the same way.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-12-12 at 07:39 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Yeah. No fruit at all.

Just two criminal convictions. Both pertaining to Trump communications with Russia.

Head. Meet sand.
    You mean the process crimes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    You mean the process crimes?
    Presidents have been impeached for process crimes.

So I really have no idea what you're getting at here.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for Trump to get impeached.
    Good luck. It is very difficult for me to take these female congressmen seriously when they can't even get the facts about the Clinton impeachment correct in their press statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Shhh. Let them live in fantasy land.
    Right, sorry, got it!

10+ Year Old Account
    While you two relieve each other, perhaps you could explain how "process crimes" are totally no big deal.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    Besides the fact prosecutors don’t use them to get convictions for higher crimes or that they have nothing to do with the election or Trump? Take your pick. It’s over. The only ones who don’t know that are far left shills and their media counterparts trying to make ratings.

But seriously. Keep going down this rabbit hole. It’s totally going to convince people who voted for Trump to vote for a Warren type in 2020. The outrage from Trump looking at a beauty contestant as a piece of meat. How dare he objectify a woman competing in a pageant based on how good you look in a bikini.
    Prosecutors don’t take pleas for lesser crimes from underlings to get a bigger fish? Are you insane or just deluded?

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides the fact prosecutors don’t use them to get convictions for higher crimes or that they have nothing to do with the election or Trump?
    The fuck are you talking about? Presidents have been impeached for process crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Prosecutors don’t take pleas for lesser crimes from underlings to get a bigger fish? Are you insane or just deluded?
    I'm sure he's both.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Right, sorry, got it!
    very juicy seeing a flat earther saying this.

I hope they investigate and give us a concrete answer. If they are lying charge them with sedition, if what they say is true impeach the president and move forward with trials

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I hope they investigate and give us a concrete answer. If they are lying charge them with sedition, if what they say is true impeach the president and move forward with trials
    I dont think they'd impeach him with sweeping concrete changes with way the feds deal with sexual misconduct. Because even as deplorable as his behavior might have been, it was before he was elected and the country knew about it when he was elected. So far the people who have been punished for misconduct all technically voluntarily resigned. No one them were impeached.

While Congress could technically impeach him for it, Congress is full of lawyers who wont go down that legal route without actual laws and precendence on the books.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I dont think they'd impeach him with sweeping concrete changes with way the feds deal with sexual misconduct. Because even as deplorable as his behavior might have been, it was before he was elected and the country knew about it when he was elected. So far the people who have been punished for misconduct all technically voluntarily resigned. No one them were impeached.

While Congress could technically impeach him for it, Congress is full of lawyers who wont go down that legal route without actual laws and precendence on the books.

9 counts of sexual assault should result in jail time, he can’t be president in jail(shouldn’t)

10+ Year Old Account
    9 counts of sexual assault should result in jail time, he can’t be president in jail(shouldn’t)
    He wouldn't be found guilty in a court though. He sure as hell did it but is extremely difficult to prove in an actual criminal trial, espcially when some of the cases go back what? 30 years? Its his word vs theirs.

Whats the sentencing for "low level" sexual assault anyway, which most of his allegations would fall under?

He wouldn't be found guilty in a court though. He sure as hell did it but is extremely difficult to prove in an actual criminal trial, espcially when some of the cases go back what? 30 years? Its his word vs theirs.

Whats the sentencing for "low level" sexual assault anyway, which most of his allegations would fall under?
    Wouldn’t be found guilty in court but your sure he did it, sounds objective

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn’t be found guilty in court but your sure he did it, sounds objective
    A verdict in court does not mean whether you did or didnt do something. We can sit here all day posting incidents when someone did x but wasnt or couldnt be convicted as well incidents of false convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The man has admitted as much on multiple occasions, into microphones no less.
    So anyone who has every made a rape joke is guilty of rape if an accusation is made? I mean are you actually serious, I hate to break this to you but men and women to can talk pretty crude to each other.

- - - Updated - - -

A verdict in court does not mean whether you did or didnt do something. We can sit here all day posting incidents when someone did x but wasnt or couldnt be convicted as well incidents of false convictions.
    Youre right, but convicting people in the court of public opinion is a slippery slope that could be potentially worse ie the salem witch trials or red scare.

Youre right, but convicting people in the court of public opinion is a slippery slope that could be potentially worse ie the salem witch trials or red scare.
    Let me know when people start getting crushed by boulders, or tossed into lakes tied to heavy rocks, or have federal investigations into them because they dared hint at the notion that there may be some good aspect of communism. All in the court of public opinion, of course.

So anyone who has every made a rape joke is guilty of rape if an accusation is made? I mean are you actually serious, I hate to break this to you but men and women to can talk pretty crude to each other.
    It's just locker room talk guys!

How has this absurdity still not reached a point where people feel embarrassed to make that argument? Surely the ridicule has been piling on pretty high for long enough that it's starting to seep in that a guy admitting to sexual harassment and sexual assault in a half dozen different venues, one of which only notable because of the vocabulary he used and not so much that it was a leaked tape, is far beyond that line of reasoning.