Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Could they have done it so you will have more difficulty mining? Like how some game devs bloat file sizes to make downloading harder.
    Seeing they have been trying to get the filesize down drastically on some other files I highly doubt this was something done just to be annoying.

To me the High Elf debate comes down to 1 thing: most just want their normal Elves on the good guy side.

Does everything have to follow that trope? Let WoW be different. Elves allied with Orcs and Cows.

I love how the Alliance has the guys who looked at a primordial force of hunger and destruction that scared even Sargeras and went. "Let's make this power our bitch."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the Alliance has the guys who looked at a primordial force of hunger and destruction that scared even Sargeras and went. "Let's make this power our bitch."
    "Whats the worst that could happen?"

I love that we have even more Allied Race elements in this build. Now we just need some kind of announcement by Blizz.

Deleted
    may i ask why is this https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...-Gilneasv2.jpg

on a warboard? gilneas is an instanced version zone for quests only.....unless....................do you think we will get a revamped gilneas? :OOO available for every alliance race? :O!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    Maybe it's me reading too much then. "There are more interesting choices at present" = "they're boring".
    Sorry, totally not the intent. It's moreso "I like Chocolate Chip Cookies" vs. "I like Peanut Butter Cookies" with the Peanut Butter one slightly edging it out. High Elves are not a horrible race IMO, there are just plenty of others I'd prefer to see within this system ahead of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it weird that they have this guys, while also the guys (Lightforged) that had as a leader (for many years) someone who used to say "The void is our eternal enemy", "The light and the void can never work together!".

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I find it weird that they have this guys, while also the guys (Lightforged) that had as a leader (for many years) someone who used to say "The void is our eternal enemy", "The light and the void can never work together!".
    Arguably They're even stronger together.

When pure light and void clash, you get creation itself. Not arcane, But the pure primordial power that created the universe.

Telogrus Rift It is an interesting name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    may i ask why is this https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...-Gilneasv2.jpg

on a warboard? gilneas is an instanced version zone for quests only.....unless....................do you think we will get a revamped gilneas? :OOO available for every alliance race? :O!!
    Gilneas isn't being revamped. We'd know by now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The void elf World is named telogrus. This might be the World Soul Sargeras destroyed!

Real question is. Are the Void Elves going to be feeding off of the carcass of the World soul.
    Last edited by Khirok; 2017-12-12 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone able to launch the ptr?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    With all those details... i doubt it (Way too small -you should try linking the image to the image again in Ingur but in full size if people wish to check your characters)
    I don't even have the link to any of them but Lilith anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like the allied race choice was put in todays build

https://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    To me the High Elf debate comes down to 1 thing: most just want their normal Elves on the good guy side.

Does everything have to follow that trope? Let WoW be different. Elves allied with Orcs and Cows.
    I have an elf paladin and I'm sure blizz will give me golden eyes!
    for the light !! death to humans!

The void elf story REVOLVES around them finding out if not for Alleria they would have become slaves to the void
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Sargeras, I've come to bargain!
    I have to admit, the first thing in my mind when seeing that was "What is a man, but a miserable little pile of secrets?".

The void elf World is named telogrus. This might be the World Soul Sargeras destroyed!

Real question is. Are the Void Elves going to be feeling off of the carcass of the World soul.
    That sounds... necrophiliac.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    looks like the allied race choice was put in todays build

https://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    Wrong image?

Wrong image?
    Just Trollolo.