Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    funny as hell and so foreseeable. wow dev team at its best

So, am I the only one who feels awkward for hitting anything without Colossus now? If Tactitian doesn't proc, what are we supposed to do for 12 extra seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    So, am I the only one who feels awkward for hitting anything without Colossus now? If Tactitian doesn't proc, what are we supposed to do for 12 extra seconds?
    Go on the battle net page in those 12 secs and unsubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    rip arms
    ??????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen View Post
    ??????????????????????????
    T20 is dead - Titanic Onslaught Armor 4-piece – The amount of bonus Mortal Strike damage events has been reduced to 2 during Bladestorm (was 3), and 1 during Ravager (was 2).

it's not dead...
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    T20 is dead - Titanic Onslaught Armor 4-piece – The amount of bonus Mortal Strike damage events has been reduced to 2 during Bladestorm (was 3), and 1 during Ravager (was 2).
    again: ??????????????? t20? this is t21, good morning

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Yeah it's not the most fun spec out there.

Deleted
    I am new to the Arms warrior, I'm having problems understanding the differents buff so I basically end doing Colossus > Mortal Strike > Whirlwind until exec phase, then 2x Exec > Colossus > Mortal Strike.

Obviusly my dps is pretty bad and it's time I start doing things well:
    - Any addon that tracks the different buffs so I know if my next mortal strike is gonna get strong or not? I am pretty bad at config addons so I don't get TellMeWhen cause I do not know how to config it properly.
    - How should I manage rage? There are situations where I have a lot and basically just spam whirlwind when evereything else is on cd, but there are situations where I almost have no rage and I do not know if I only have to wait to have 40% rage atleast or if I should be whirling until colossus reset.

Thank you for your help.

im 945 with 4p Tier21, and #1 or #2 in dps guild rank... 1,5mill dps on single target almost al figths.(for +3 targes dps really insane)
    use the same criteria that T20 with your talents choices... im using 1-2-3-3-2-3 but extra haste its pretty usefull want to try Focus rage.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    im 945 with 4p Tier21, and #1 or #2 in dps guild rank... 1,5mill dps on single target almost al figths.(for +3 targes dps really insane)
    use the same criteria that T20 with your talents choices... im using 1-2-3-3-2-3 but extra haste its pretty usefull want to try Focus rage.
    Cool story bro
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Is this buffs or nerfs?

Mortal Strike (New) Mortal Strike's damage is increased by 60%. Warrior - Arms Spec.
    Mortal Strike A vicious strike that deals [ 0.633 * 439% of weapon damage or 0.024 * Level * 439% of weapon damage + 0.511 * 439% of weapon damage or 439% of weapon damage 274% of weapon damage;] Physical damage and reduces the effectiveness of healing on the target for 10 sec. Warrior - Arms Spec. 200 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
    Slam Slams an opponent, causing (305% 190% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Warrior - Arms Spec. 200 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
    Slam (New) Slam's damage is increased by 60%. Warrior - Arms Spec.

yea I'm kind of confused by those patch notes, and curious as to why they are even nerfing arms (if they are)

Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Is this buffs or nerfs?

Mortal Strike (New) Mortal Strike's damage is increased by 60%. Warrior - Arms Spec.
    Mortal Strike A vicious strike that deals [ 0.633 * 439% of weapon damage or 0.024 * Level * 439% of weapon damage + 0.511 * 439% of weapon damage or 439% of weapon damage 274% of weapon damage;] Physical damage and reduces the effectiveness of healing on the target for 10 sec. Warrior - Arms Spec. 200 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
    Slam Slams an opponent, causing (305% 190% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Warrior - Arms Spec. 200 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
    Slam (New) Slam's damage is increased by 60%. Warrior - Arms Spec.
    Neither. They come out to the same numbers either way, this appears to just be reorganization.

It looks like they're scrapping the level-scaling of Mortal Strike, along with lowering the damage of both it and Slam, then applying a bonus modifier to each, which presumably kicks in somewhere during/after the leveling process.

From a practical/end-game perspective, there is no change.

Mathematically like a 0.5%-1% nerf to both MS & Slam. So like 1/6 to 1/3 of a percent of actual base damage.

Slam Old = 305%
    Slam new = 304%

Old MS = 439%
    New MS = 438.4%
    Last edited by Derilore; 2017-12-13 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derilore View Post
    Mathematically like a 0.5%-1% nerf to both MS & Slam. So like 1/6 to 1/3 of a percent of actual base damage.

Slam Old = 305%
    Slam new = 304%

Old MS = 439%
    New MS = 438.4%
    No, mathematically that's a 0.327% (Slam) - 0.137% (MS) nerf, which equates to (using the Mythic T21 profile as a base, which doesn't even use Slam anyway) around 0.0329 or 1/30th of a percent.

It's infinitesimal.

With the T21 4p, if I do a CS -> MS and get 3 more Tactician procs, do I keep using CS -> MS or do I go CS -> WW -> MS after I have 3 stacks of the 4p buff?
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    With the T21 4p, if I do a CS -> MS and get 3 more Tactician procs, do I keep using CS -> MS or do I go CS -> WW -> MS after I have 3 stacks of the 4p buff?
    since you would risk a possible MS reset while doing that, missing a %12 dmg increase on WW shouldn't mean much imo. General consensus as far as i know is just ignoring the stacks and doing a normal FoB rotation.

You should really make it more clear in the talent section that FoB is only good with T21 if you are using the legendary gloves. I just got my 4 set yesterday and to my surprise FoB/trauma is a 60k DPS decrease compared to rend/TM when using T21 4-set. https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...z9uZug77FL7J7B
    Last edited by Atherions; 2017-12-16 at 11:24 AM.