Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Since you claim that you can clear all the AP world quests, clear a raid and do all the Invasion Points available in ~90 minutes I would LOVE to see a ~90 minute video on that.

Also, if you get 1.5 trillion AP a week, why aren't you on the leaderboards for AP?
    Sorry that you can't read there's a comma breaking up all the events the world quests are done in ~90 minutes or less, nothing else. As for me being on the leaderboards:

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...nger/Zyk%C3%BD

I took a week off from playing for Travel/Blizzcon where I dropped from top 5 in the US.
    Currently top 6 DH in the US, 54th in the US, and 144th in the Western Hemisphere. If you're going to try to bash, at least have your facts straight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    How about you look further up in the same page where I literally said that already. No need to attempt to be a sassy PoS with me.

- - - Updated - - -

You did not say it takes you a week and a half. I quoted exactly what you said.
    I know what I said. I really don't care anymore

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    1.5/wk would mean that they should be 16 trillion. I don't see that happening
    Another person who can't read, 1.5 trillion last week, last week was the first week of max AK, I'll be able to do the same every week now that we're at the cap for AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently Blizzard are adding 50 more Concordance levels, whats the point? Reaching 50/50 right now will take a few years, 100/100 will take a few decades with the current AP requirement scaling.

Maybe they are planning to reduce the AP required for concordance trait?
    Decades? Just the final level will take nearly five hundred thousand times as long as 50. We're looking at several million years here.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since you claim that you can clear all the AP world quests, clear a raid and do all the Invasion Points available in ~90 minutes I would LOVE to see a ~90 minute video on that.

Also, if you get 1.5 trillion AP a week, why aren't you on the leaderboards for AP?
    They conveniently "forgot" to mention that it's 90 minutes if you exclude travel time, loading screens, looking for group, afking on raid trash, including AP from M+ chest as part of the "average" even though it only happens once per week and so on.

You're both pretty wrong, I'm not here to bash anyone's style of playing, but you can easily get 1.5 Trillion AP a week if you put in ~90 minutes a day to clear all the AP world quests on the map, do a raid clear, and maximize the amount of Invasion Points you do. I only know because that's how much I made last week and today alone I've earned 300 Billion AP.
    Which is still not remotely enough to get anywhere close to the old Concordance cap before BfA releases.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    They conveniently "forgot" to mention that it's 90 minutes if you exclude travel time, loading screens, looking for group, afking on raid trash, including AP from M+ chest as part of the "average" even though it only happens once per week and so on.
    Why don't you look above, I didn't "conveniently forget" anything. 90 minutes for all the world quests on the map is generous WITH travel time. But again since you couldn't read context either; there was a comma breaking up doing world quests with doing the raid and the invasion points. You might want to learn to read context and understand grammar.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2017-12-13 at 12:22 AM.

Meh after reaching artifact level 75 I really don't have any desire to actively seek out more AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?
    It would stop character progress and that is bad thing (from a players perspective).

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is still not remotely enough to get anywhere close to the old Concordance cap before BfA releases.
    I never said it was, further back in the post I said the exact same thing. There was literally no reason to add more ranks because 50 was unobtainable.

If you're complaining about that, there are some people like myself who went from 1.3 TRILLION to 1.8 TRILLION. I wish people wouldn't complain about a gap so small that you can literally afkget for a week of missions from your mission board.
    I wish people didn't complain about something they willing did that they didn't have to do in the first place.

Sorry that you can't read there's a comma breaking up all the events the world quests are done in ~90 minutes or less, nothing else. As for me being on the leaderboards:

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...nger/Zyk%C3%BD

I took a week off from playing for Travel/Blizzcon where I dropped from top 5 in the US.
    Currently top 6 DH in the US, 54th in the US, and 144th in the Western Hemisphere. If you're going to try to bash, at least have your facts straight.
    If you only took one week off you should be top 1 with earning 1.5 trillion a week.

A comma doesn't break up all the events.. A comma is what you use when you list several events or items that are together. For example, in ~90 minutes you have time to get some games in Mystery Heroes, Yeti Hunt, Mei's Offensive and 6v6 Lockout.
    Last edited by adamzz; 2017-12-13 at 12:39 AM.

I never said it was, further back in the post I said the exact same thing. There was literally no reason to add more ranks because 50 was unobtainable.
    It's more about just how absurdly large the gap is. At your rate, we're looking at about 2,600 years. To get to 50, that is. 100 would take another 1.3 billion years.

Really makes you wonder why they even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    I wish people didn't complain about something they willing did that they didn't have to do in the first place.
    There wasn't a single complaint there. Learn to read.

If you only took one week off you should be top 1 with earning 1.5 trillion a week.
    If you bothered to read anything I've said I said I made 1.5 trillion LAST WEEK aka the only week that we've been at max AK. I'm projected to be gaining the same rate this week and every week going forward now that AK isn't growing anymore.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2017-12-13 at 12:42 AM.

You are not supposed to max it, thats the whole point of the system.

I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?
    This is their "nerf raid content gradually over time" system for Legion, it's just a bit more subtle than in past expansions when they just slapped a 20% health and damage nerf on the instance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Damnit. I finally hit 75 on Balance, Guardian, and Resto and 73 on Feral. I was so looking forward to just being *done*.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really couldn't give a crap about this. Due to raid size after Heroic Antorus I don't need any more power and after 75 I feel like it's not worth it anyways. I'm around 72 on my main, most alts are 70ish on their main specs and whatever gets concordance rank 1 on their off specs. I'd like to get to 75 honestly and then probably not care anymore. Honestly for me it would be more interesting if I could sell it for gold.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Because WoW is an MMORPG, the only stopping point is the one you defined yourself. Game itself should be endless, endless grind is the staple of this genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Lol, your definition of normal must vary greatly from my own. Regardless, it doesnt matter. Trying to stack more and more power into some boring proc is of no concern to me. it will be amusing seeing non fury dps running around with 9-10m hp though.
    Yeah, clearly you don't know much about the system. It takes an hour or two for 2 days to get halfway from 72 to 73. as for the HP thing, concordance only gives you 4-5k hp per level. It's not about the proc either, you get to 75 to unlock all the traits from NLC.