What are we doing with T21 ret atm? Legendaries, talents, stats etc

It seems the main thread for this hasn't been updated and it's being difficult for me as someone who usually lurks here to dig through for the updated information. Is there not enough data yet?

I've currently been going with the talent ring and the crucible ring, enchanted/gemmed for mastery and using the greater judgement talent.

Deleted
    I'm using 4t20+2t21 with chain+highlord, focus on haste-mastery/vers gear. Obviusly using judgment talent, and i'm fine with this setup.

The answer is allways going to be sim for yourself..

Ideal situation is probably 2piece t21 with 4piece t20 with Chain and Soul ring... But if you have items that have too much valie and occupy any of the tier slots or a very good belt, you will prabably have to go with 2piece 2piece... Or even (god forbid) 4 piece t21...

Sim. Sim. Sim.

As for talents, nothing has changed ecxept Greater Judgement being way ahead if you got 2piece t21 in most situations.

Madness will consume you!!!

The most up to date guides can be found on https://discordapp.com/invite/hammerofwrath (Paladin discord channel).

I am currently using 4-pc T21 with cloak and Soul of the Highlord legendaries, pulling around 1.7M dps on each fight.

According to the guide from discord channel, cloak + Soul is the best combination, followed by belt+soul.
    Last edited by rad586; 2017-12-11 at 11:52 AM.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    The most up to date guides can be found on https://discordapp.com/invite/hammerofwrath (Paladin discord channel).

I am currently using 4-pc T21 with cloak and Soul of the Highlord legendaries, pulling around 1.7M dps on each fight.

According to the guide from discord channel, cloak + Soul is the best combination, followed by belt+soul.
    Howdy, quick question. If you're familiar with the best combos, how high up there is Cloak + Belt? That is what I have right now, no 2pc T21 yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Howdy, quick question. If you're familiar with the best combos, how high up there is Cloak + Belt? That is what I have right now, no 2pc T21 yet though.
    That's the sort of question you should ask on the discord channel, where theorycrafters lurk. All I can tell you is that Soul + cloak gives highest burst potential, due to potential DP chain procs and cloak buffing TV you use with DP procs.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

The "best" legendaries are whatever of them get you the most dps, as everyone has said SIM. I am using highlords and belt because if I change to cloak I lose DPS.

Yeah it depends entirely on your other gear and the encounters. Use sims as a guide. However, I will say that any time you're finding yourself in a situation where you want to use Divine Hammer, T21 is better than T20.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Highlord's is just too good, you need to run it. Belt or cloak should be run with it, but it depends on your tier setup. If you have 2 Tier sets then you can't run cloak, so you do belt. If you only have a single set, then cloak edges out the belt.

Mastery is God now with 2pc T21, so getting the most out of your Judgement window is key here, which is what makes your Highlord's shine with DP procs. The cloak is obviously a great choice here too, since it makes your spenders hit harder too and synergizes with Judgement. However, right now the 4pc T20 is just better than even that, which leaves you to use the next best thing and that's the belt in the situation where you're running 6 tier pieces. That's basically where we're at for Ret right now...

If you don't have your 2pc yet, then only thing I can suggest is keep trying to get it, and stockpile Haste/Mastery pieces as much as you can right now.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Highlord's is just too good, you need to run it. Belt or cloak should be run with it, but it depends on your tier setup. If you have 2 Tier sets then you can't run cloak, so you do belt. If you only have a single set, then cloak edges out the belt.

Mastery is God now with 2pc T21, so getting the most out of your Judgement window is key here, which is what makes your Highlord's shine with DP procs. The cloak is obviously a great choice here too, since it makes your spenders hit harder too and synergizes with Judgement. However, right now the 4pc T20 is just better than even that, which leaves you to use the next best thing and that's the belt in the situation where you're running 6 tier pieces. That's basically where we're at for Ret right now...

If you don't have your 2pc yet, then only thing I can suggest is keep trying to get it, and stockpile Haste/Mastery pieces as much as you can right now.
    THis is excellent advice, thank you very much. I do not have Highlords at the moment, but I guess I'll be working towards it (as much as you can, I suppose)

I really appreciate your post, thank you!