Poll: Predictions: Roy Moore vs Doug Jones Who's gonna win?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    And they wonder why us republicans keep arming ourselfs.....
    I mean, arming yourselves is fine. We don't "wonder" why the right "keeps" buying giant arsenals of guns. When a Democrat only just barely won over a pedophile, it's a bittersweet victory. Think about how many people voted for a racist, bigoted, pedophile, and realize that those are the people who hold giant arsenals of guns and start screaming about gun grabs and having their second amendment rights taken away every time "gun control" is even whispered.

No, nobody wonders why crazy, paranoid people who vote for pedophiles hoard weapons. We just wonder why there are so many of them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Breitbart is already doing that in effect.

Bannon, go slink in the black hole you came from and never show your face again you little shit.
    [[[glares at CostnR with very thin suspicious eyes]]]

...bah, I'll give ya one night. I'm too fucking happy to play that silly game ATM! ;P

/hifive! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm not sure how butter knives are supposed to help you. Unless you intend on throwing them while yelling NINJUTSU everytime then running away with your arms behind your back.
    nah but if my house gets broken into by someone who the cops won't arrest because the cops are now scared of actually policing thanks to democrats while my 9mm is in my nightstand and i'm in a stand your ground state.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    the exit polls seem to show black people decided to be awesome while white people suck fucking ass.
    Well next time they will have to a better job of suppressing the black vote.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Holy shit I am legit surprised. Moore is actually on the road to lose by like a whole percent. GJ Alabama
    You can almost feel the sigh of relief from Senate Republicans. And Senate Democrats of course, this is a win everybody can get behind!* They all hated Roy.

*Offer not valid for Trump or Steve Bannon

That is awesome!!!

With the democrats looking at picking up 2 more senate seats come 2018. The democrats should with any luck control the senate by 2019 and possible the house as well, but that's a toss up right now.

Oh the Trumpkins are stewing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The fuck is wrong with americans they nearly elected a fucking pedophile?
    Passion on certain issues. We saw some of the same thing on the left, including feminists, regarding Al Franken. They defended Al Franken's seat not because they were okay with the allegations or they didn't believe the women, but because losing his seat could spell catastrophe for the rights of American women. The "greater good" was not to denounce a fondler and alleged sexual assaulter, the greater good, in their opinion, was to keep the seat of a Senator who would defend against stripping women's rights.

Similarly, people who still supported Moore, according to reports, did not do so because they were "ok" with a credibly alleged child molester, they simply felt that the "greater good" was getting someone in the Senate who would oppose what they see as the killing of unborn babies.

I'm not speaking for or against this rationale, but it's worth elucidating how this could have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm not sure how butter knives are supposed to help you. Unless you intend on throwing them while yelling NINJUTSU everytime then running away with your arms behind your back.
    This is a Bleach reference right?

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/940785129932378112

The salt flows through me it nurtures me and makes me whole.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    [[[glares at CostnR with very thin suspicious eyes]]]

...bah, I'll give ya one night. I'm too fucking happy to play that silly game ATM! ;P

/hifive! ^_^
    I've stated numerous times here that I didn't want Moore to win. I wanted Strange because Strange would have voted exactly the way Trump wanted him to. Moore would have collapsed the Senate.

I'm fine with the result. Pieces of shit that spit on the rule of law as JUDGES don't deserve senate seats. The pedophilia thing? Yeah secondary.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    nah but if my house gets broken into by someone who the cops won't arrest because the cops are now scared of actually policing thanks to democrats while my 9mm is in my nightstand and i'm in a stand your ground state.
    9 mm is more like one of those tiny terrine (is that what it's called in English?) knives than butter knives.

I'm even less impressed. I hope you at least keep some crackers in your nightstand to spread the terrine on. Plus that shit's gotta be refrigerated, so good luck with the food poisoning.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In some sort of remarkable move, Roy moore lost.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

...I think Sulla just deleted his taunting posts about going to laugh at us tonight. I can't find them anywhere! >_<

@Skroe - So, the big question is - can you still call yourself a Republican after tonight? Even if you don't believe it, you should take this opportunity to run with it to reclaim some of the dignity that was torn from your party so long ago! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/940785129932378112

The salt flows through me it nurtures me and makes me whole.
    God those comments.

I keep wondering if they're bots or just dumber than a rock.

"California and DC colluded to rig the votes!"

Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    You can almost feel the sigh of relief from Senate Republicans. And Senate Democrats of course, this is a win everybody can get behind!* They all hated Roy.

*Offer not valid for Trump or Steve Bannon
    Yea haha but still think its a pretty big loss for the GoP. 2018s gonna be fun!

https://twitter.com/PatThomasNews/st...75094187708416

50%. Voter. Turnout.

That's one of the biggest voter turnouts I've personally heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laura Ingrahm is on Fox News right now talking about Mueller. Completely ignoring the election. Perfect.
    Eat yo vegetables

Meanwhile on the Alabama GOP headquarters.
    Last edited by Mittens; 2017-12-13 at 03:57 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Well next time they will have to a better job of suppressing the black vote.
    Don't give them ideas. The Republicans are trying to find ways to do that all over the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Don't give them ideas. The Republicans are trying to find ways to do that all over the country.
    Expect a whole new push for "voter ID laws."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.