Poll: Predictions: Roy Moore vs Doug Jones Who's gonna win?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No one accused Clinton of rape either. It wasn't even sexual assault. It was sexual misconduct. Jesus christ you look pathetic as fuck right now with your fake news bullshit.
    This is not accurate. Clinton was, in fact, accused of rape.

This has little to do with the 2017 special election in Alabama but it's important to be accurate.

Well that was worth the price of admission. 10/10, would follow live feed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Its ok when our country goes bankrupt thanks to obamacare and the garbage blank checks the democrats kept writing that we now can't undo we can use it to win in 2020 citing the 2018 democrats as the reason we end up with a massive government shutdown and a drop in the US credit rating again.
    The US spent more than countries with universal healthcare before Obamacare too. Our healthcare system is a fucking mess and a lot of that blame falls on Nixon.

The speech just begun and he is already calling for a vote recount!!!

OH FUCK ME! THEY"RE NOT CONCEDING!

They're on live saying they're trusting in God to count everything.

Well now team Moore is trying the recount angle on their live feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    The speech just begun and he is already calling for a vote recount!!!
    Fucking coward of a Pedophile

Dang... God must not want Moore to win. Do the religious fanatics ever wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Fuck it let them recount I knew they would. He can see how he lost twice and his voters can see how they almost got a pedo in office twice.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

But isn't god all knowing and therefore wouldn't have to count? SACRILEGE! Expel the heretic!

Roy Moore: "God is always in control"

Can some sane Evangelical whisper to him saying "He is... you're just not accepting his judgement".

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    They mentioned that the military votes aren't in. There are less than 10,000 people on active duty from Alabama. So, looks like that won't matter.
    Even Trump gave him up already, I was really hoping this clown would just let it go. At this point no reasonable person can even claim a chance, but he just fueled all the reality denying radicals that the election isn't over.

This is the guy the GOP decided to support, a delusional man that doesn't give a shit about the will of the people.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the alternative math. Apparently 1.5% is not higher than 0.5%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    This is the guy the GOP decided to support, a delusional man that doesn't give a shit about the will of the people.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the alternative math. Apparently 1.5% is not higher than 0.5%.
    "You know, there's a law in Alabama that requires a recount if the vote is within one-half a percent."
    49.9 - 48.4 = Doug Jones won motherfucker. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

And the fucking Onion for the win:

https://politics.theonion.com/roy-mo...y-t-1821235915
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh wow.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I think we should be confident enough in the results of our elections to do recounts but I hope Roy Moore doesn't cheat or win.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Alabama SOS basically told Moore to get fucked and accept he lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I think we should be confident enough in the results of our elections to do recounts but I hope Roy Moore doesn't cheat or win.
    Alabama's Secretary of State is saying that it's highly unlikely that Doug Jones didn't win.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Alabama's Secretary of State is saying that it's highly unlikely that Doug Jones didn't win.
    Of course it's fucking unlikely.

Jones got 49.9% of the vote according to N.Y. Times.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."