Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you Feel Sorry for Bullies that are Murdered in School Shootings?

When a kid is bullied for years on end to the point that it cripples his social skills at crucial ages of development that will probably effect him/her for the rest of their lives, then I personally feel zero empathy towards the bullies when they end up looking like a red stained piece of Swiss cheese.

Last edited by nanook12; 2017-12-13 at 04:29 AM.

Deleted
    If you can not stand for yourself then you will be bullied. It is cruel world but the ones that are strong (mentally aswell) are the ones that rule over the others.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    When a kid is bullied for years on end to the point that it cripples his social skills at crucial ages of development that will probably effect him/her for the rest of their lives, then I personally feel zero empathy towards the bullies when they end up looking like a red stained piece of Swiss cheese.
    You think these lunatic kids only kill their tormentor? They do not.

I don't feel much empathy for the bullies, no, but killing them is still wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You think these lunatic kids only kill their tormentor? They do not.
    Of course not. They take out their pent up aggression on a system that has failed them. Maybe we should be looking at the system more rather than the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Kicking the shit out of them on the otherhand, generally successful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I don't really see the bullies as victims. In a way, they pulled the trigger on themselves.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2017-12-13 at 04:50 AM.

all deaths are regrettable.

maybe for a brief moment they knew the fear and pain they put upon others, and they should have to experience that, but they should never die for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Kicking the shit out of them on the otherhand, generally successful.
    And what happens when the kid is much smaller?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    all deaths are regrettable.

maybe for a brief moment they knew the fear and pain they put upon others, and they should have to experience that, but they should never die for it.
    I am not so sure about this. I know 1 particular orange colored idiot that sits in a elliptically shaped office that I should not regret seeing 6 feet under.

Maybe all deaths are not regrettable.

that just makes the shooter even more of a pussy, couldnt handle shit and needed to resort to a gun because of his feefee's. pretty fuckin weak.

15+ Year Old Account
    And what happens when the kid is much smaller?

- - - Updated - - -

I am not so sure about this. I know 1 particular orange colored idiot that sits in a elliptically shaped office that I should not regret seeing 6 feet under. Maybe all deaths are not regrettable.
    Being ok with somebody dying is mean

I don't say this often but you are generally a shit human being nanook. Celebrating in the death of kids is a clear sign of being a sociopath.
    Thankfully the new system lets me not see this trash anymore.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

yes

only cowards and beta males pull a weapon on an unarmed person

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    that just makes the shooter even more of a pussy, couldnt handle shit and needed to resort to a gun because of his feefee's. pretty fuckin weak.
    ^Spoken like a true bully. I am sorry your mommy/daddy didn't love you growing up so you resorted to taking it out of those smaller and weaker than you in order to alleviate you of your insecurity problems. Honestly, that seems a lot weaker to me.

I am not so sure about this. I know 1 particular orange colored idiot that sits in a elliptically shaped office that I should not regret seeing 6 feet under.

Maybe all deaths are not regrettable.
    i honestly even regret the deaths of terrorists.

i would prefer if nobody ever died, for any reason. murder, justice, sickness, age, none of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Being ok with somebody dying is mean
    The world is mean princess. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    yes

only cowards and beta males pull a weapon on an unarmed person
    seriously, it takes the biggest kind of pussy to do something like this. hurt feelings so they go and kill people. too weak and afraid to do anything without a gun.

- - - Updated - - -

^Spoken like a true bully. I am sorry your mommy/daddy didn't love you growing up so you resorted to taking it out of those smaller and weaker than you in order to alleviate you of your insecurity problems. Honestly, that seems a lot weaker to me.
    nope, you have to be a massive, gaping, weak, pussy of a person to pull a gun and kill unarmed kids over anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't say this often but you are generally a shit human being nanook. Celebrating in the death of kids is a clear sign of being a sociopath.
    Thankfully the new system lets me not see this trash anymore.
    Celebrating the dehumanizing treatment of those weakest in our society also makes you a bully loving shit human being. Clear sign of a degenerate.

I don't really the bullies as victims. In a way, they pulled the trigger on themselves.
    So anyone who construes you as a bully is jusitfied in killing you?

Celebrating the dehumanizing treatment of those weakest in our society also makes you a bully loving shit human being. Clear sign of a degenerate.
    Except nothing I said was even close to what you just typed. Stop deflecting because you're a terrible person, own up to it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing