Poll: Predictions: Roy Moore vs Doug Jones Who's gonna win?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I think we should be confident enough in the results of our elections to do recounts but I hope Roy Moore doesn't cheat or win.
    Oh, he won't win. The problem is if he starts some ridiculous lost cause narrative where he goes around telling everyone he actually won, kind of like Al Gore still occasionally does.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Alabama's Secretary of State is saying that it's highly unlikely that Doug Jones didn't win.
    Do9uble negative...almost missed that.

It's simple. Roy Moore told his followers that God would lead him to victory. God didn't do squat. He refuses to believe that God didn't want him to win. His supporters are gullible idiots. Therefore he wastes time and effort to delay the process so that he can continue to say God was on his side. Once it's determined after a recount that he still lost, get ready for him to blame the forces of darkness, the Devil, illegal immigrants, voter fraud, etc. on why he didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    It's simple. Roy Moore told his followers that God would lead him to victory.
    "Who says God didn't lead his people to victory?" ;P

At least, that is what I would be saying to them - since they seem to believe God can dictate vote counts or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    "Who says God didn't lead his people to victory?" ;P

At least, that is what I would be saying to them - since they seem to believe God can dictate vote counts or something.
    Well, if God does exist then it sounds like it was a big win for God already! After all, God knows if Roy Moore behaved himself with the kiddies or not, and he just voted for Doug Jones, so that should tell them something.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Well, if God does exist then it sounds like it was a big win for God already! After all, God knows if Roy Moore behaved himself with the kiddies or not, and he just voted for Doug Jones, so that should tell them something.
    Now you're getting it! Speak their language! ;P

Having a Zealot Catholic Father to hone my skills off of has been paying wonders. :P (FYI, my father was very much against the Pedophile. Not all extremists are totally insane ^_^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Side note. This is going to give individual GOP Senators soooo much leverage on bills now. Since the republicans haven't been able to swing a single democratic vote on a major issue yet, this leaves them in a position where any of the senators can torpedo a bill they don't like.

The only thing that sucks about this is the vote won't be certified until closer to Christmas. I wonder if Moore is going to wait that long to concede, that is if he is even capable of doing that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Roy Moore:

"I was sure that we were told our voter disenfranchisement worked, so I couldn't possibly have lost. We cheated pretty hard to win this thing, so the Democrats must have cheated even harder to win it. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    The only thing that sucks about this is the vote won't be certified until closer to Christmas. I wonder if Moore is going to wait that long to concede, that is if he is even capable of doing that.
    I doubt he ever will. He's like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Its ok when our country goes bankrupt thanks to obamacare and the garbage blank checks the democrats kept writing that we now can't undo we can use it to win in 2020 citing the 2018 democrats as the reason we end up with a massive government shutdown and a drop in the US credit rating again.
    Fox New's Twitter is overflowing again
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Fox New's Twitter is overflowing again
    Its true though all the democrats care about is keeping the poor happy so they win elections they don't care about people who actually try to better themselves or work for a living. and everytime they pass another law to give the poor more the poor work less and collect more benefits....

If your not disabled and your asking for handouts your worthless. but the democrats win whole elections off people like that.... The handout party at work.... "Give my my OBAMA PHONE"

The reason the middle class is dying is under democrat rule there is no reason to be middle class when you can sit on your ass collecting handouts as a druggy/lazy slob....
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-12-13 at 06:01 AM.

Its true though all the democrats care about is keeping the poor happy so they win elections they don't care about people who actually try to better themselves or work for a living. and everytime they pass another law to give the poor more the poor work less and collect more benefits....

If your not disabled and your asking for handouts your worthless. but the democrats win whole elections off people like that.... The handout party at work.... "Give my my OBAMA PHONE"

The reason the middle class is dying is under democrat rule there is no reason to be middle class when you can sit on your ass collecting handouts as a druggy/lazy slob....
    Yeah, it's the poor that's the problem, not the 1% who has basically every politician in DC doing their bidding, it's all the poor's fault.

Its true though all the democrats care about is keeping the poor happy so they win elections they don't care about people who actually try to better themselves or work for a living. and everytime they pass another law to give the poor more the poor work less and collect more benefits.... If your not disabled and your asking for handouts your worthless. but the democrats win whole elections off people like that.... The handout party at work.... "Give my my OBAMA PHONE" The reason the middle class is dying is under democrat rule there is no reason to be middle class when you can sit on your ass collecting handouts as a druggy/lazy slob....
    Maybe you've forgotten recent events,,,y'know the one particular event that gave us another president..? An idiot named Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah, it's the poor that's the problem, not the 1% who has basically every politician in DC doing their bidding, it's all the poor's fault.
    Maybe if they tried to educate themselves or were smart they wouldn't be poor....

Theres a reason that China and all these other countries that celebrate excellence have passed us in every catagory of schooling ect... While the US is more concerned with no child left behind so the 5th grader with a 81 IQ who has failed 5th grade for the 3rd time can graduate with his classmates. over making sure that every school has AP courses so the smart can excel.... My sister had to transfer schools (thank god for open enrollment at least) just to take AP courses because the local school doesn't have them thats a fucking shame and thats the kinda stuff that we need to be spending our tax dollars on now Obama phones.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-12-13 at 06:08 AM.

Maybe if they tried to educate themselves or were smart they wouldn't be poor....

Theres a reason that China and all these other countries that celebrate excellence have passed us in every catagory of schooling ect... While the US is more concerned with no child left behind so the 5th grader with a 81 IQ who has failed 5th grade for the 3rd time can graduate with his classmates.....
    Education is a shitty argument, because then they'll be indefinitely in student debt up to their eyebrows, thus staying poor.

lol

People aren't middle class because their wages have stagnated while the wealthy have accumulated more and more money.

Stop blaming the poor for shit the rich did.

omg...so the blame is all Obama for some pedo losing....LOL

Its ok when our country goes bankrupt thanks to obamacare and the garbage blank checks the democrats kept writing that we now can't undo we can use it to win in 2020 citing the 2018 democrats as the reason we end up with a massive government shutdown and a drop in the US credit rating again.
    Sorry to hear your child molester didn't win. Commiserations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sorry to hear your child molester didn't win. Commiserations?
    Its not about him winning its about the fact the Republicans weren't given a chance to replace him.... it was stick with him or hand the seat to the garbage party....

Would have been better had he won and been forced to resign... now untill john McCain finally drops dead (god willing soon) we won't be able to do anything to fix the mess that the democrats built.

America was almost great now we can watch the next 3 years of america falling thanks to the democrats and wannabe democrats (Mccain, ect...) ruining america....