Lightbulb MMO-C Release Party Level A Thon

Server and faction is to be determined but basically when classic drops were gonna drink a lot of redbulls and stay up as long as we can gayming classic together. Don't let this thread die. This is ultimate hypetrain choo choo. See ya then!

I swear over my long long long career I have seen your type a dozen times. Let me guess your wow classic character;
    Orc/Troll hunter.
    Cheerful, kinda soft lootwhore, dumb, 12 years old.

Please give us your in game name here so we can avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I swear over my long long long career I have seen your type a dozen times. Let me guess your wow classic character;
    Orc/Troll hunter.

Wow, you definitely have some anger issues, bro. What's wrong? Wife not putting out anymore?

Please give us your RL info so I can give her a call.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    Server and faction is to be determined but basically when classic drops were gonna drink a lot of redbulls and stay up as long as we can gayming classic together. Don't let this thread die. This is ultimate hypetrain choo choo. See ya then!
    "Gayming" was intended?

I think it's a bit early to start this hype train. It's going to be a long 6 month + ride at least.

@Nomads no, not at all. It is just my experience. I just want to avoid people like him that is it.
    By the way "bro" and "wife" made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Orc/Troll hunter.

Why even reply to my thread if you don't want to drink red bull and game classic with me bud

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Fixed that typo for ya brudda
    I don't think so... Blizzard has pretty much released the last 3 expansions 1 year after announcing them. They aren't in the habit of announcing thing that have a waiting period longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    redbull lul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    I don't think so... Blizzard has pretty much released the last 3 expansions 1 year after announcing them. They aren't in the habit of announcing thing that have a waiting period longer than that.
    Well, Classic isn't an expansion but a feature of outdated content. Would still hold higher priority. I am quite sure you can at least expect to wait longer than BFA for Classic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, Classic isn't an expansion but a feature of outdated content. Would still hold higher priority. I am quite sure you can at least expect to wait longer than BFA for Classic.
    You're correct. Which makes it all the more entertaining. Classic isn't an expansion yet it is building more hype than the new expansion (which I even forgot the name).

When "outdated" content excites people more than new content, you know the new content sucks ape balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You're correct. Which makes it all the more entertaining. Classic isn't an expansion yet it is building more hype than the new expansion (which I even forgot the name).

When "outdated" content excites people more than new content, you know the new content sucks ape balls.
    BFA seems to produce its own crowd just like Classic does, and has separated it more. Sadly, seen before, the screeching for 'old content' is louder but it isn't progressive for development. Now, this isn't the right thread for this though. I just have a feeling that the Classic server won't be out until after the release of Battle For Azeroth, would make more sense. As well as my theory of the two sharing subscription.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    they had pressure on releasing them because it lasted never longer than a year after announcing them

With a "complete new game" they easy can announce it and it will last longer. They said for a reason its community has to talk with them on how the game should be because they have no real plan for it, thats never the case with an expansion