Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Rommath despises him, I doubt he let Aethas in on any of the privy information.
    It isn't too hard to write a Dar'khan Drathir No.2 into the story and have the defenses lowered. This guy was invented for the same purpose even though he wasn't previously seen.

To make it simple so you understand.

Is Alleria a high ranking Magister? No she isn’t.

If the elf gates were used could she get in? No.
    By the way, have the Blood Elves even rebuilt their gates lore-wise? I remember reading something about it on wowpedia a while back and that there's been no word on its standing.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    By the way, have the Blood Elves even rebuilt their gates lore-wise? I remember reading something about it on wowpedia a while back and that there's been no word on its standing.
    The gates are a maybe, they had everything to remake them back at the end of the ghostlands quests, and the sunwell, capabale of creating a sheild in of itself was also restored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It isn't too hard to write a Dar'khan Drathir No.2 into the story and have the defenses lowered. This guy was invented for the same purpose even though he wasn't previously seen.
    Unlikely, Lorthemar/Rommath / etc are all much more careful with the sunwell now, Alleria was probably the final straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I am doubtful there will be an actual attack on Silvermoon this expansion. At the moment I'm just curious what will happen to Undercity... Alliance lost a huge city (Again, what a surprise!), Darnassus (Though I am certain it's not gone permanently, I'm sure they will bring it back somehow) and if Undercity don't get a similar treatment, there will be a lot of people who are going to be angry about it. One faction losing a city, one who doesn't. And the reason I say it is because we're doing the 'RTS' part in Arathi, which is quite a distance from Undercity.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn’t be a very fun warfront for the Alliance, beat against an impenetrable sheild for thirty minutes while the elves laugh at you from behind it. You get bonus points for hooking up vereesa with another human just to shut her up, extra points if he has red hair.
    Legitimately laughed. 10/10 post.

For someone going on about screaching, you're sure doing a lot of autistic screeching about Alleria yourself Immolation. Upset your waifu didn't join the Horde after all?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-12-13 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It also isnt hard to write a massive stockpile of Wildfire barrels under Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Khadgar isn't partaking in faction wars anymore. Should the rest of the council vote against him, there'd be nothing he could do to stop Dalaran from entering the conflict.
    That's how it should work, but I find it suspect due to Jaina's reign of terror. Either way, present day Kirin Tor has profiled itself as a neutral faction and it's been overfeatured lately, so I doubt it would pick a side in BfA.

Mind you, I would gladly let the Alliance have their mage city if it meant Silvermoon (and Suramar too now, I suppose) became similarly active. Khadgar can leave Kirin Tor in that case, since he's the Guardian, which is an independent role. I think his quotes mentioned something about him going through Kharazan's archives.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    For someone going on about screaching, you're sure doing a lot of autistic screeching about Alleria yourself Immolation. Upset your waifu didn't join the Horde after all?
    Because I always throught Alleria wasn’t just another slightly less shitty version of Vereesa or anything, with people thinking she was a better character than she was because nostalgia. No, while she was another human loving train wreck, I though she would be torn between country and family, and have an interesting story not “ fuck mah people I have husbando and half elf brat.” She’s “Draenor is free!” Levels of stupid now.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-13 at 12:53 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    It also isnt hard to write a massive stockpile of Wildfire barrels under Stormwind.
    Your point being to prove mine, as to how easily things we know are changed by Blizzard? Seems like my statement, for reasons only known to you, made you write a "counter arguement" based on Alliance losing something lol?
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-13 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Rommath despises him, I doubt he let Aethas in on any of the privy information.
    Chances are rommath gave aethas all fake info possible just in case.

That'd require updating the zone, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That'd require updating the zone, so no.
    Be a perfect time and reason to update it, though. Would be nice to see a reconstructed Silvermoon, with the random statues of Kael'thas removed or replaced, and an Alliance vanguard parked on the other side of the Elrendar River trying to beat its way through the Ban'dinoriel shield.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Be a perfect time and reason to update it, though. Would be nice to see a reconstructed Silvermoon, with the random statues of Kael'thas removed or replaced, and an Alliance vanguard parked on the other side of the Elrendar River trying to beat its way through the Ban'dinoriel shield.
    There's also a perfect reason (from Blizzard's perspective at least) not to update it. It takes work. And the very mention of this mythical beast can throw Blizzard employees into an uncontrollable rampage, where they trample each other to death trying to reach the exits of their office. Now make it work that they could have easily avoided, like this case, and you increase the level of panic a thousandfold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the offchance that anything happens in there, which I sincerely doubt.

If the Alliance made it all the way to Lordaeron, it effectively just fought through the majority of the Horde armed power. Going to afterwards attempt a siege of Quel'Thalas is simply not viable (even Lordaeron shouldn't be), as the supply routes would be incredibly overstretched. Besides, there is literally nothing the Alliance needs that is north of the Plaguelands - attacking Quel'Thalas proper would be just for for the sake of some war action, especially since it wouldn't do the Horde much good to muster forces there and hope to attack the Alliance somehow.
    The only thing that the Alliance requires to effectively estabilish itself as the controlling power in Eastern Kingdoms would be to deny the Horde access to any Quel'Thalas ports. The singular pass from the Ghostlands to Eastern Kingdoms would not allow for transfer of land armies (in either direction, another reason why the Alliance simply shouldn't do it), and Quel'Thalas is ill-prepared to long term support a large standing army (no sources of more suitable metals outside Quel'danas, and that would require oversea shipping which the Alliance could majorly disrupt, very little local food production, etc.). All in all, the moment the Horde is limited to just Quel'Thalas in Eastern Kingdoms, it can no longer rely on it to be the place from which it can attack to regain positions; however, the Alliance would have VERY hard time trying to conquer Quel'Thalas itself, and attempting that during the same time as the capture of Lordaeron would end up in a massive disaster.
    Finally, besieging Quel'Thalas would tie very large portion of the Alliance forces in the northernmost portion of the continent, possibly allowing the Horde to backdoor the Alliance via Hinterlands, Silverpine, or, less likely, Swamp of Sorrows or Twilight Highlands. While the Horde wouldn't be able to field any sufficiently large force to do any significant damage (or even attempt to gain control of some territory), especially when trying to control Kalimdor proper, it would allow for hit and run attacks on supply routes, which could, provided it would last long enough (and given the necessary timeframe for the siege of Quel'Thalas, it would), it could create enough damage that would allow the Horde to attempt to wrestle back the control of Lordaeron.
    All in all. It would make even less sense for the Alliance to attempt to take Quel'Thalas, than the siege of Undercity. Effectively all cards bar pure manpower would be stacked against the Alliance, and it could prove to be too risky for a low chance at a not really significant gain.

Deleted
    The Sunwell is there, which the Void Elves could corrupt to creat a powerful Voidwell filled with the Energies of the Arcane and the Void to empower themselves further for the Alliance war efforts. Or the Highborn could use the Sunwell to empower themselves. And conquering Quel'thalas, which wouldn't be hard as it seems that Quel'thalas doesn't has the Forces to defend itself without the Forsaken, would mean total dominance on thee eastern Kingdoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Sunwell is there, which the Void Elves could corrupt to creat a powerful Voidwell filled with the Energies of the Arcane and the Void to empower themselves further for the Alliance war efforts. Or the Highborn could use the Sunwell to empower themselves. And conquering Quel'thalas, which wouldn't be hard as it seems that Quel'thalas doesn't has the Forces to defend itself without the Forsaken, would mean total dominance on thee eastern Kingdoms.

All of this operates under the idea that they could even reach if. Their chance to corrupt it passed when they got the boot.

The highborne would probably manage to kill themselves trying to tap into the sunwell based on their track record

Also you don’t a lot of people to defend your kingdom when you can just magically sheild it.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-13 at 01:52 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    All of this operates under the idea that they could even reach if. Their chance to corrupt it passed when they got the boot.

The highborne would probably manage to kill themselves trying to tap into the sunwell based on their track record

Also you don’t a lot of people to defend your kingdom when you can just magically sheild it.
    The Alliance could probably take Quel'danas with a large naval attack, after all, it is the superior naval power. That, however, would tie in so much power that it could never keep it without putting the rest of Eastern Kingdoms into danger. Therefore, the Alliance would be forced to abandon the isle before either of the groups could do anything with the Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    The Alliance could probably take Quel'danas with a large naval attack, after all, it is the superior naval power. That, however, would tie in so much power that it could never keep it without putting the rest of Eastern Kingdoms into danger. Therefore, the Alliance would be forced to abandon the isle before either of the groups could do anything with the Sunwell.
    If the sheild could keep dragons out of silvermoon and Queldanas, I think it could stop boats.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Times have changed since TBC. The Blood Elves have recovered quite a bit and they’ve added the sunfury forces and the Mogu’s Blood Golems to their ranks. Plus they’re friends with the Nightborne who are masters of mass teleportation and could drop an army of withered on the Alliance’s heads while the Blood Golems come in from another direction.