Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    AK is going up each week, 100 CL was a must.

This expansion won’t last past February for me.....if that.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I certainly enjoyed my breaks between the raids and still being able to keep up, performance wise. Having a choice to level alts, do pet battles or just mess around without losing anything relevant - even if it's just viability of my offspec due to inferior Concordance rank.

Meanwhile, Legion is the expansion where I did more dailies and five mans dungeons than all other expansions combined. Some people consider this to be a sign of amazing longevity, whereas I find it repetitive and tiring. Getting that 75 and finally ignoring WQs feels good. Whatever Concordance crap they'll introduce as a nerf to Antorus will be yet another chore to fulfill... especially since seeing Legion's trend, it will probably be another RNG bullshit.
    That is the difference in the point of view. I felt forced to play alts (if I wanted to play WoW, ofc I could always play something different) because there was no reason to play my main (Everything that is no power progression or at least something for transmog is not really worth doing after you finished all quests). And I like to focus on one character and play him as long as I want (and get something out of it). And I am not even one of the people who plays 24/7, my artifact level is only 77 and I barely to M+ atm because I simply do not have the time. But whenver I HAVE time to play, there is something I can do and that is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Except it hasn't been in WoW ever, until Legion where suddenly everything had to be endless. WoW has always had caps and lockouts, and it was a better game when it did.
    With all those caps and lockouts WoW was also a game where a massive amount of players complained at the end of every expansion that there is nothing to do. Legion is the start of fixing this with endless grinds. All that is needed is for every player to decide for himself where his cap is and stop grinding when grinding isn't fun anymore. Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently Blizzard are adding 50 more Concordance levels, whats the point? Reaching 50/50 right now will take a few years, 100/100 will take a few decades with the current AP requirement scaling.

Maybe they are planning to reduce the AP required for concordance trait?
    most likely just a prepare thing
    with mythic raiders allready at like 30 they may just wanna make a few more to stop those mythic raiders from hitting 50 a few weeks before the expansion launches.
    but its easy to add new levels so just banm 50.
    also they may add a few more Ak levels, as earning all the netherlight crucible for all 3 specs can take awhile for the casuals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Many top guilds are fucking morons. Nothing is mathematically impossible in WoW. People just need to get good.
    uh no, cthun was mathematically impossible.
    also syky that is a joke, no one legit said that, they said it as a joke...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vladar View Post
    AK is going up each week, 100 CL was a must.
    its not anymore, its capped
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?
    Why do you think you need to have it? Just don't farm it. You can do everything with 70 AP already. having 20 more would just bring a slight reward to people playing 24/7 which is important to have reward for everyone in this game.
    You truly don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently Blizzard are adding 50 more Concordance levels, whats the point? Reaching 50/50 right now will take a few years, 100/100 will take a few decades with the current AP requirement scaling.

Maybe they are planning to reduce the AP required for concordance trait?
    Can you source this please?

OT: I'd rather have more artifact traits to fill in. I like the system, I like feeling that my character has progressed even a tiny miniature little bit after every few hours I spend ingame. Also I like the power inflation of end tiers.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Concordace is (and always was) INFINITE. If anyone come closer to cap, they just double it. People counting requirements for some imaginary levels just act stupid.

It's same like Mythic+, there is probably implemented some highest level, let's say 50, but if anyone would come near that, they would quickly add more levels in hotfix.

Deleted
    After reaching 75 there is no sense into dumping AP for Legionfall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    People counting requirements for some imaginary levels just act stupid.
    Yes, but that's how the community works and has always worked. And looking at it in that light just makes it blantantly obvious how out of touch Blizzard is with system designs like these. Of course people are going to make up imaginary levels for inclusion/exclusion.

It's like creating a new social network in 2017 and not including any tools to block or filter messages - then acting surprised when the platform is flooded by spam and abuse.

I agree that people creating arbitary levels for measuring "good" and "lol shit" is stupid. But the community is stupid. Has always been. There's no way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Yes, but that's how the community works and has always worked. And looking at it in that light just makes it blantantly obvious how out of touch Blizzard is with system designs like these. Of course people are going to make up imaginary levels for inclusion/exclusion.

It's like creating a new social network in 2017 and not including any tools to block or filter messages - then acting surprised when the platform is flooded by spam and abuse.

I agree that people creating arbitary levels for measuring "good" and "lol shit" is stupid. But the community is stupid. Has always been. There's no way around it.
    Problem is that such tools to block and filter stuff will be abused as well. Just like vote to kick is being abused on daily basis

I'd say if community had such tools it'd be even worse. People who aren't either min-maxing or actively creating groups will suffer the most.

15+ Year Old Account
    People get mad when blizz dosnt add stuff

People can mad when blizz DOES add stuff

This is why we cant have nice things, cuz idiots get mad over the smallest things
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    That is the point,,, would take years to get to 50 likley but your not meant to cap it. It a filler a smaller continious upgrade and when it gets impractical to level they buff the knowledge to increase AP gains so you can keep on getting small upgrades, its intentional for the to be no end point.

When lvl 100 concordance comes out that will be the same. Its not intended to be ground out until cap.

Why there is this obsession of "I miust finish everything regardless" I dunno, people should treat it as it is ... a "SMALL" continious upgrade from the previous rank and that's all.
    Except there is no notes of new knowledge...so your point is invalid...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Except there is no notes of new knowledge...so your point is invalid...
    seeing how you cant get to cap now, there has to be more AK or a overall reduction in the cost of current concordance points or additional ones are entirely useless.

guessing we will see something more in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    72 to 73 is 128 billion. I dont even bother anymore.
    Easy to get, casually just hit 75 now, most of my ap comes from argus on a wednesday (the moment I do the greater invasion and two quests Im done with the place), By the time I do heroic tomb (now throne normal) and a few mythic + I get a level a week. It got really, really easy when Argus tokens hit 1 billion each. What are they now at max level 4.2? Legit, it's like 32 Argus tokens to go from 72-73. Half of that you get from doing the pristine quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Concordace is (and always was) INFINITE. If anyone come closer to cap, they just double it. People counting requirements for some imaginary levels just act stupid.

It's same like Mythic+, there is probably implemented some highest level, let's say 50, but if anyone would come near that, they would quickly add more levels in hotfix.
    It was already impossible to get to max (someone did the math). Why add 50 more Levels if you're not increasing AK *or* the Expansion will be out for another year so people might get to the cap.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    After reaching 75 to unlock the last netherlight trait, I stopped caring about AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    It was already impossible to get to max (someone did the math). Why add 50 more Levels if you're not increasing AK *or* the Expansion will be out for another year so people might get to the cap.
    While this is cliche, it actually is mathematically impossible to get to rank 50 legionfall with the current AK. If you are currently at weapon rank 75, you would need to farm 862 TRILLION AP to hit 50.

That comes out to farming 2.362 trillion AP PER DAY for a year to hit 50. That's like farming weapon level 1 through 78.5 EVERY DAY. It's not possible with the current AK.

Quote Originally Posted by daiceman View Post
    While this is cliche, it actually is mathematically impossible to get to rank 50 legionfall with the current AK. If you are currently at weapon rank 75, you would need to farm 862 TRILLION AP to hit 50.

That comes out to farming 2.362 trillion AP PER DAY for a year to hit 50. That's like farming weapon level 1 through 78.5 EVERY DAY. It's not possible with the current AK.
    Are you challenging me to a brewster's millions (of AP)?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Im sure the AK will scale as well to the point where the increase in gaining AP will not be any different from now. Hundreds of billions now was ridiculous when we were in the 10s of millions range at the start of the expansion.
    AK has frozen at 55 and there are currently no new ranks on the PTR