Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Pathetic how fast the raid was cleared on the hardest difficulty.
    And don't come with the excuses (Well they tried it for ages on PTR) They do that shit every patch.

This raid seems like a massive failure when it comes to toughness.
    As long as it was an enjoyable fight I think 320 pulls are enough to say it was not an easy fight.

And don't come with the excuses (Well they tried it for ages on PTR) They do that shit every patch.

They are among the most hardcore players in the game, your average joe is not going to kill Argus any time in the near future.
    You can't gauge a raids difficulty by how fast the best players in the world clear it, now if in a month time everyone and their grandmother has cutting edge: Argus, maybe then it would be sensible to claim the raid is a failure in terms of difficulty but for now only one guild composed of some of the best raiders in the world have managed to kill it after hours upon hours of attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    from their vids it seems this DH pulls insane numbers
    numbers seem in line with DH normally...not sure what the issue is.

Argus lasted an entire week+another day of reset. How is that bad tuning? Literally not disappointing at all.

Coven was disappointing. Figured it would’ve been harder than it was. But the raid lasted a reset due to argus. Don’t think any endboss lasted 7 days like that this expansion aside from KJ but KJ was mechanically impossible for an entire weekend before fixes rolled out.

Are you aware that only 0.44% of the player base is above 6/11M ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    They are among the most hardcore players in the game, your average joe is not going to kill Argus any time in the near future.
    You can't gauge a raids difficulty by how fast the best players in the world clear it, now if in a month time everyone and their grandmother has cutting edge: Argus, maybe then it would be sensible to claim the raid is a failure in terms of difficulty but for now only one guild composed of some of the best raiders in the world have managed to kill it after hours upon hours of attempts.
    I didn't say that. Just saying Method has been world first more then just today. And there have been way harder raids where it took them weeks before it got cleared.
    This was an end raid, which got downed quite fast tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Are you aware that only 0.44% of the player base is above 6/11M ?
    You are aware that i am looking on Method world firsts and not the actual playerbase? Less then a week it took to clear it. Method had much harder raids in WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know if there's a new phase that explains why Sargeras was plowing Azeroth in the cut-scene?

You do realise the hours they spend in that boss is off the charts right? anyway we wait for your kill on mythic argus today since its easy .

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Do we know if there's a new phase that explains why Sargeras was plowing Azeroth in the cut-scene?
    He wanted to move over to Azeroth from Argus. Cloud-form is his fast movement mode. Its like the difference between walking from Stormwind to Undercity and flying from Stormwind to Undercity :P

So anything new storywise thats locked for mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by mcneil View Post
    so anything new storywise thats locked for mythic?
    This!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a link to the logs? I am curious and I can't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    they have never posted their logs

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    They don't post any, even after there are like 50 kills or something, they still won't post their logs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, first time I ever tried looking for them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    they have never posted their logs
    Why? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    10/11 on first day.
    11/11 after first reset.

Well done Blizz.. loool.. such a joke tuning again..

And gz Method!
    Because you know, since the best guild in the world did it everyone has now done it... /logic. See how fast the other guild take to down it, geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Because you know, since the best guild in the world did it everyone has now done it... /logic. See how fast the other guild take to down it, geez.
    Exactly. These retards also forget that those guilds get to 300 wipes in a matter of a few days whereas the average guild takes a fucking month or more to reach a wipe count like that. Those people are the best of the best and they raid day and night for the first two weeks if not more. Smh at how fucking dumb people are here.

You are aware that i am looking on Method world firsts and not the actual playerbase? Less then a week it took to clear it. Method had much harder raids in WoD.
    Maybe Blizzard finally got the memo that tuning raids for Method isn't the way to go? They tune high and then have to do all these sweeping nerfs, which frankly doesn't look good to... well anyone who doesn't know why they do it.

Antorus? There will be some Argus nerfs down the line, but the rest of the raid will need very few and will be properly tuned (finally) for the majority of mythic raiders.