Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Lots of in game cinematics being added for the Class Hall npcs. Maybe they get a send off too?
    "They were having a party in Silithus for some reason and they all died. The end"

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    "They were having a party in Silithus for some reason and they all died. The end"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I'm 90% certain they will.
    May your words be true, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Brothers and sisters, do you think Zandalari will be able to become Paladins?
    I highly doubt it. Trolls were never into this "righteous warrior" thing. And I'm almost certain the only reason why normal trolls can be priests is because back then, the shadow spec was probably the closest they could get to bad voodoo.

If I had to bet, my money would be at "No paladins, probably only priests".

There’s a couple reasons behind the Zandalari Paladin thing:

1. There are Zandalari Paladins in ToT.

2. Tauren can be Paladins since they have a Holy Warrior caste. Zandalari certainly would also fit having a Holy Warrior caste. They may be matched only by the Nelves in religious fervor.

Now, for some reason they are being very stingy with race/class combos from what we’ve seen with the Allied races, but if Tauren can be Pallies, definitely Zandalari should be able to.

- - - Updated - - -

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zan...elate#comments This is one from ToT. Abilities:
    Light of the Loa
    Judgment of the Loa
    and buffed with Seal of the Loa.

There’s a couple reasons behind the Zandalari Paladin thing:

1. There are Zandalari Paladins in ToT.

2. Tauren can be Paladins since they have a Holy Warrior caste. Zandalari certainly would also fit having a Holy Warrior caste. They may be matched only by the Nelves in religious fervor.

Now, for some reason they are being very stingy with race/class combos from what we’ve seen with the Allied races, but if Tauren can be Pallies, definitely Zandalari should be able to.

- - - Updated - - -

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zan...elate#comments This is one from ToT. Abilities:
    Light of the Loa
    Judgment of the Loa
    and buffed with Seal of the Loa.
    Numerical class parity. I'll bet they will just as many classes available as Dark Iron Dwarves.

Deleted
    Zandalari paladin would actually make me create my first ever paladin! Although, none of the armor sets really have appropriate look for a mighty Zandalari troll. Except the zul aman sets!

I don't think Zandalari should get paladins, none of the Alliance allied races get druids, so most likely none of the horde ones can be a certain class.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I’m curious if their race/class combos are set in stone.

I know there’s a fair amount who are pushing for Lightborne to have Shaman and Dark Irons to have Death Knights for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honest to Elune feel so sorry for Khadgar. He tried so hard to lead a unified effort against the Legion. With Velen leading a united front to Argus, Alliance and Horde, it looked possible...

Only for Azerite to drive both sides to greed. He knows it's really the blood of the dying Titan, but nobody else seems to care. He just sounds so done trying to bring about peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    I honest to Elune feel so sorry for Khadgar. He tried so hard to lead a unified effort against the Legion. With Velen leading a united front to Argus, Alliance and Horde, it looked possible...

Only for Azerite to drive both sides to greed. He knows it's really the blood of the dying Titan, but nobody else seems to care. He just sounds so done trying to bring about peace.
    He's an Archmage, and has Atiesh. If he wanted to keep peace, he could. TBH though, history proves Horde is more likely to use it as a weapon, and Alliance more likely to keep it safe and sound.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I highly doubt it. Trolls were never into this "righteous warrior" thing. And I'm almost certain the only reason why normal trolls can be priests is because back then, the shadow spec was probably the closest they could get to bad voodoo.

If I had to bet, my money would be at "No paladins, probably only priests".
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Presumably they Will have class option parity with the Dark iron.
    Lfd Hmt have five classes each.
    Velf and Nbelves have seven each.
    Seeing as they have druids too, they would have to drop one class for the sake of numerical parity.
    The Alliance doesn't get extra druids or shamans, so why would the horde get extra paladin options?

And no, loa =/= the Light... Holy cows are already bad enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Numerical class parity. I'll bet they will just as many classes available as Dark Iron Dwarves.
    When has Blizzard ever cared about parity? You sound just like the people saying DH's wouldn't exist or would wear mail because ''too many leather users''. The devs do what they want. Not to mention, we have no idea how many classes Dark Iron dwarves will have available to them
    Last edited by mmoc5d54ba8d79; 2017-12-13 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post

Am I the only one who wants to make Elune a loot piñata? They fixed the undue sacredness of the Nauru, Elune is next.

Am I the only one who wants to make Elune a loot piñata? They fixed the undue sacredness of the Nauru, Elune is next.
    Nah, i'd prefer if they always keep her as the great unknown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave Elune alone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Dark Irons: Warrior, rogue, pally, Death Knight, Shaman, Hunter, Mage, warlock, monk

Zandalari: Warrior, rogue, pally, Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Mage, priest, monk

That’s my guess. I do think they may compromise on the Dark Irons getting Death knights as lore wise it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    looks like the allied race choice was put in todays build

https://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    God fucking damn it Sera...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He should pick a side and bring peace through conquest then. Historically after all, that's how peace happens. Be victors dictating peace on those who lost.
    We don't need another Purge of Dalaran

Idk, id like if the Nelves lost their blindness and became more pragmatic like Velen personally.