Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Sim yourself, for me sephuz + anger is a dps loss on pure ST since my offparts favor raddon+anger, herodamage profile shows anger+raddon ahead of sephuz+anger too, so it depends on each person, if you have a shitty head, you will go with raddon+anger.
    Ya that's a good point. I partly feel as the APL values Sephuz too highly. I just honestly can't see a ring with haste+haste bonus being good for a spec that wants very little haste to begin with
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya that's a good point. I partly feel as the APL values Sephuz too highly. I just honestly can't see a ring with haste+haste bonus being good for a spec that wants very little haste to begin with
    The Sephuz modeling in Simcraft does not include any procs. It's a good ring because it has roughly 3% more crit than any other ring you can get...

Deleted
    Changes for 7.3.5:

Item Set Bonuses
    Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 2P Bonus Eye Beam damage increased by 30%. 40%.
    Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your Haste is increased by 15% for 8 sec. 25% for 8 sec.

Thoughts now? Seems it's gonna be pretty okay.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The Sephuz modeling in Simcraft does not include any procs. It's a good ring because it has roughly 3% more crit than any other ring you can get...
    Just upgraded mine, 3844 crit is a shit ton
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Changes for 7.3.5:

Item Set Bonuses
    Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 2P Bonus Eye Beam damage increased by 30%. 40%.
    Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your Haste is increased by 15% for 8 sec. 25% for 8 sec.

Thoughts now? Seems it's gonna be pretty okay.
    Those changes are already live since december 5 mr slowpoke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Those changes are already live since december 5 mr slowpoke.
    I'll never understand what fuels people like you to be that way on internet.

That changes are new in the next build of the ptr, they buff the damage of eye beam and the amount of haste increased.

I'll never understand what fuels people like you to be that way on internet.

That changes are new in the next build of the ptr, they buff the damage of eye beam and the amount of haste increased.
    These numbers are currently on live realms, though. They changed them December 5th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilas View Post
    These numbers are currently on live realms, though. They changed them December 5th.
    I find it confusing that they announce them as a change of the ptr when they are already on live, my mistake.

I find it confusing that they announce them as a change of the ptr when they are already on live, my mistake.
    It can be confusing. The reason for this is that it was hotfixed directly onto live realms while the PTR was already running, and they have later updated the PTR with the live changes. I got my hopes up a few times in the past with % buffs on the PTR to DHs, which ended up actually being old buffs which they were adding to the PTR just to bring it in line with live.

Deleted
    Those are my sims with somewhat equal ilvl (955 demonic vs 953 CB). Anyone mind looking if everything is correct here, since i'd like to know for sure that i am now doing more dps with T21 than with T20? I am not that good with checking in depth data

T21: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...fT4bfrq2i/simc

T20: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...oajSKJtoR/simc