Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hes saying it very sarcastic tbh
    Roger also mentioned they got Sargeras to 0.5% on the previous pull, not Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hmm Frag says he was sick and couldnt raid for that many hours straight so he was oke with it, and Deepshades lost his internet so he got replaced and they kept the setup that way.
    Good ol' I was sick and dog ate my internet excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Darviex View Post
    Watching Sco's stream it sounds like there's one more phase, involving Sargeras.
    No details on it.
    like secret kungen phase at KJ

Kinda sad it's over this fast. Nothing to do anymore and next expansion is 1 year away.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Kinda sad it's over this fast. Nothing to do anymore and next expansion is 1 year away.
    At MOST it would have been another week, so I really don't see what you're getting at. The WF week never lasts long, most guilds only take 2 weeks off.

On top of that 99% of mythic raiding guilds are still 6/11 or less, plenty of progress left to the tier.

Deleted
    Just an Idea to make the race more interesting for the followers.

Since blizzard observes and monitors the race anyway, it would be cool if there is a race page for every raid. These do not have to be streams, but more in the direction of progress bars for the raid, which are updated live to the current progress.

A shemantic example:

Method: Start -------1--------2--------3-------X 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Exorsus: Start -------1--------2--------3----X 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Would be nice instead pushing F5 every couple of minutes on wowprogress. Warcraftlogs could provide this feature too, if the guilds would livelog (Can be private, warcraftlogs just have to take the boss HP to provide this service).

Deleted
    So you have all mounts, all achievements, all transmogs, all classes on max level, all artifacts maxed out and all appearances unlocked, all raids done in Mythic difficulty, everything?

If not, your statement if bullshit. If yes...well...you should really go out.

What's that Blizzard quote? "Incredible, you have nothing to do now that people that aren't you have finished the content."

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    So you have all mounts, all achievements, all transmogs, all classes on max level, all artifacts maxed out and all appearances unlocked, all raids done in Mythic difficulty, everything?

progress raiders only caring for progress raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    the expansion is like 8-9 months away tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    Just an Idea to make the race more interesting for the followers.

Since blizzard observes and monitors the race anyway, it would be cool if there is a race page for every raid. These do not have to be streams, but more in the direction of progress bars for the raid, which are updated live to the current progress.

A shemantic example:

Method: Start -------1--------2--------3-------X 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Exorsus: Start -------1--------2--------3----X 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Would be nice instead pushing F5 every couple of minutes on wowprogress. Warcraftlogs could provide this feature too, if the guilds would livelog (Can be private, warcraftlogs just have to take the boss HP to provide this service).
    none of the recent raids have been close enough for this to even matter. even going back to WoD, there has been at least a 2 day difference in world 1 and world 2.

- - - Updated - - -

your statement doesnt apply to a single person that plays the game. "nothing left to do" is relative to each individual. if they have met their goals, they have nothing left to do. in terms of progression raiding, when they clear, theyre done. get your head out of your ass. (for clarity sake and you not to have a half assed comment to come back with. by done, i mean they cleared the fucking raid. they will obviously keep raiding because they will sell the fuck out of those kills. but the rest of what they do will be a literal joke to them)
    Last edited by noladrew; 2017-12-13 at 09:22 PM.

What page will US first happen on?

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    Good ol' I was sick and dog ate my internet excuse
    if ur talkin smack bout my boi frag I will rek u m8, I swear on me mum

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    What page will US first happen on?
    Who honestly cares? The race is already over and no one is gonna be waiting with bated breath for Limit to bring up the rear again.

You heard it here first. If you don't care about pet battles you ain't shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    your statement doesnt apply to a single person that plays the game. "nothing left to do" is relative to each individual.
    No, it's not. Either there is something left or nothing left at all. Or you could say "there's nothing left to do that I enjoy", that wouldn't sound really dramatic, right? Better to just make it sound like Blizzard is responsible for your fun.

You heard it here first. If you don't care about pet battles you ain't shit.
    If you don't care about pet battles, someone else will. Not me, personally. But I don't state that "there's nothing to do in this game" if I don't like pet battles. I go out and take a walk or something instead.

No, it's not. Either there is something left or nothing left at all. Or you could say "there's nothing left to do that I enjoy", that wouldn't sound really dramatic, right? Better to just make it sound like Blizzard is responsible for your fun.

If you don't care about pet battles, someone else will. Not me, personally. But I don't state that "there's nothing to do in this game" if I don't like pet battles. I go out and take a walk or something instead.
    There was a time i completed the game (no seriously i did)

And then started doing this:

(The ones with no kills or low amount are bugged and dont give statistic when killed, or if they do they reset the day after)

And I have been doing 101 boss kills per statistic for each boss in the game, dungeons, raids, world bosses for the last 9 years....

There is ALWAYS something to do in this game, and even if you reach the point you have everything (which nobody in the world does btw) you can make up stuff to entertain yourself in it.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2017-12-13 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    There was a time i completed the game (no seriously i did)

And then started doing this:

(The ones with no kills or low amount are bugged and dont give statistic when killed, or if they do they reset the day after)

And I have been doing 101 boss kills per statistic for each boss in the game, dungeons, raids, world bosses for the last 9 years....

There is ALWAYS something to do in this game, and even if you reach the point you have everything (which nobody in the world does btw) you can make up stuff to entertain yourself in it.
    what is wrong with you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Normal raiders would hit a brick wall fairly early in and would just quit after doing ~1/4 of a raid.
    So? Of course it's even better if we didn't get only a single raid every tier after the first so that the difficulty can be spread out in a better way.
    Basically taking bosses from t19 (the one I am most familiar with from recent times) my ideal raid tier would look like this: (let's assume 2 raids with a single difficulty setting)
    Raid 1
    Anomaly Normal
    Spellblade Normal
    Krosus Normal
    Skorpyron Heroic
    Anomaly Heroic
    Gul'dan Normal

Raid 2
    Krosus Heroic
    Tichondrius Heroic
    Star Augur Heroic
    Gul'dan Heroic
    Anomaly Mythic
    Krosus Mythic
    Tichondrius Mythic
    Star Augur Mythic
    (Bonus Boss for hardcore: Helya Mythic)

This is obviously speaking only in terms of difficulty, not design or anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So, instead of guilds of all skill levels getting 11 bosses normal guilds get 5, heroic 5, and mythic 1.

Great design...
    Yes, with more raids instead of more interface buttons to tailor every piece of content to every demographic on earth.

I want to kill kil'jaeden not A VERSION of kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    So? Of course it's even better if we didn't get only a single raid every tier after the first so that the difficulty can be spread out in a better way.
    Basically taking bosses from t19 (the one I am most familiar with from recent times) my ideal raid tier would look like this: (let's assume 2 raids with a single difficulty setting)
    Raid 1
    Anomaly Normal
    Spellblade Normal
    Krosus Normal
    Skorpyron Heroic
    Anomaly Heroic
    Gul'dan Normal

Raid 2
    Krosus Heroic
    Tichondrius Heroic
    Star Augur Heroic
    Gul'dan Heroic
    Anomaly Mythic
    Krosus Mythic
    Tichondrius Mythic
    Star Augur Mythic

This is obviously speaking only in terms of difficulty, not design or anything else

Yes, with more raids instead of more interface buttons to tailor every piece of content to every demographic on earth.

I want to kill kil'jaeden not A VERSION of kil'jaeden
    it doesnt matter what u want tho..

majority wants to kill kj and blizzard is kindly enough to give the majority what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    Raid 1
    Anomaly Normal
    Spellblade Normal
    Krosus Normal
    Skorpyron Heroic
    Anomaly Heroic
    Gul'dan Normal

Raid 2
    Krosus Heroic
    Tichondrius Heroic
    Star Augur Heroic
    Gul'dan Heroic
    Anomaly Mythic
    Krosus Mythic
    Tichondrius Mythic
    Star Augur Mythic

So there's no point in raiding and thus playing and thus paying for people who're capable of raiding at high difficulties because there's literally no content for them during raid tier #1 for like 3+ months

Great design, 10/10 will unsub.