Norg's trinket for Fire

Hey guys,

got Norg's trinket the other day and up until now I've been using 940 Chrono Shard, and 915 medallion.

Depending on the duration of the fight it's saying Norg's + medallion is better, where other fights it's saying Chrono + Norg's is better.

I've been hearing that Norg's is quite underwhelming until more people in the raid have the trinkets & until you have a higher ilvl on it.

Been simming all three trinkets to see which are better for what fights and their duration's, but I'm getting a lot of conflicting results.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppichulo View Post
    Hey guys,

got Norg's trinket the other day and up until now I've been using 940 Chrono Shard, and 915 medallion.

Depending on the duration of the fight it's saying Norg's + medallion is better, where other fights it's saying Chrono + Norg's is better.

I've been hearing that Norg's is quite underwhelming until more people in the raid have the trinkets & until you have a higher ilvl on it.

Been simming all three trinkets to see which are better for what fights and their duration's, but I'm getting a lot of conflicting results.
    Replace chrono shard, norg trinket is bis for fire (higher than aman'thul)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Replace chrono shard, norg trinket is bis for fire (higher than aman'thul)
    Warning, if you take this as a source : https://bloodmallet.github.io/ note than "Norgannon's Prowess +10" doesn't mean +10 ilvl (the ilvl is represented by the colored bars), it means that 10 people in your raid have the Aman'thul trinket, and so the trinkets procs more. This is explained by a note under the chart.

On its own, the trinket is pretty bad, the 1000 ilvl ranks approximately the same as a 960 Acrid Catalyst Injector, so the Aman'thul is far more desirable in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Warning, if you take this as a source : https://bloodmallet.github.io/ note than "Norgannon's Prowess +10" doesn't mean +10 ilvl (the ilvl is represented by the colored bars), it means that 10 people in your raid have the Aman'thul trinket, and so the trinkets procs more. This is explained by a note under the chart.

On its own, the trinket is pretty bad, the 1000 ilvl ranks approximately the same as a 960 Acrid Catalyst Injector, so the Aman'thul is far more desirable in that regard.
    Chronoshard is pretty bad for fire
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Chronoshard is pretty bad for fire
    I know that, I was responding to

norg trinket is bis for fire (higher than aman'thul)
    that.