Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    As a 6'3" 255 lb Canadian hockey defenceman (we don't play wussy sports that don't allow fighting), I'd be Feral with Guardian offspec (we're supposed to always be in melee range and protecting our goalie) -- even though in game I always play Boomie and Tree.
    Last edited by Druantis; 2017-12-13 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Your head is so far up your ass...
    Because I'm honest or because I'm sure worshiping the devil won't bring power. I mean, being a warlock is sorta explicitly about that.

Oh and it is, I'm a lawyer all our heads are way up our asses and everyone can't stand it. Until they need us to fix the problems they created, then we are everyone's best friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some nature based healing class. So, druid or shaman. Likely druid. Restoration. I'm a supporter, I enjoy taking care of people, and I <3 nature, animals, trees, the whole lot.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    a hunter for sure, i love guns/bows/crossbows and i love my pets plus im really good w/ animals so why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably an NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Let's be honest, folks. We'd all be Peasants or Peons.

I'd probably be a Zen Demon Paladin.

Driven by conviction and faith, desire to achieve the things I am aiming towards at all costs, OCD and lots of meditation.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Let's be honest, folks. We'd all be Peasants or Peons.
    "more work?"

But I'm probably not built for physical labor/strength.
    So that rules out any plate users.

Out of the classes we have? Probably priest honestly. Maybe mage.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster. I make my own brew, love to drink, and prefer to protect people.

Deleted
    why are so many people saying paladin. the closest example of paladins in the real world are jihadists and terrorists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm edgy AF so DH just like ingame!

7+ Year Old Account
    Peon. The worst kind.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be an NPC.

Not even a useful one.
    Ily mmoc

I consider myself to be pretty good at adapting to different situations. So druid comes to mind as the most likely for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably monk since punches and kicks are easy.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Paladin.

I'd probably be a gnome shadow priest in real life. I've got sort of a reserved, dark personality, i have an anxiety disorder and panic attacks which i relate to the darkened mind of a Shadow priest. On the Gnome end, i'm relatively short for my age/race/weight at a whopping 5'6 and i'm really into computer hardware/engineering stuff.

Paladin, would believe in the Light, believe what I do is always right, love big heavy armour along with swords and shields. Probably unfortunately would be a Dwarf though as I am not very tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Just like the subject says. What class do you realistically think you'd be in real life?

If I'm being honest with myself I would probably be a warrior. I'm pretty average at most things.

I'm not extremely smart to be a mage probably. I'm not one to bend the rules so warlock is out. I'm not religious or spiritual, I don't hunt and I'm not big into chi or "eastern culture" or anything like that so paladin, priest, shaman, druid, hunter and monk are out. Also, I'm not goth or edgy or into rituals or sacrifices (and I don't shop at hot topic) so DK and DH are probably out as well. I'm not super agile and don't parkour so I wouldn't be able to rogue.

So I'm left with warrior. 1 of a million probably. In a real life war I'd probably be the guy that dies in the first five minutes.
    I'd be a hunter because I love animals, like keeping other people at range and I also eat crayons.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    If I didn't feel pain I'd feel nothing at all?

But we talking one of Arthus' or a liberated? I figured would be liberated? Besides...I'm already dead on the inside, outside may as well match
    The ebon blade feel the desire to constantly inflict pain on the innocents even free from Arthas. It's why being a death knight isn't an upgrade for blood elfs. They lose their mana addiction but now have that same desire to inflict pain. I think they can legitimately be driven mad if they don't satiate the desire too.

Seems like too much effort for me. I'd be one of those quest NPC's you have to gather ingredients to cure only to stay lying on my bed and give the exact same quest to the next wandering adventurer.