Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Using AP after 75

Are you guys still using AP on your artifact weapon after 75?

not until my other 2 get to 75 as well, personally.

Nah, I'm catching up my Fury weapon presently (2 traits to go) and then prot after that.

With AK being as high as it is/will be, I'm kind of putting traits past 75 out of my mind and will just let that come as it comes going forward.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Already have more Prot up to 76 because I'm lazy and/or forgetful about switching specs.

I have my Fury weapon at 70 right now. I don't DPS much so I don't feel like experimenting with Arms. Maybe sometime in January when my AK is extra high.

After Arms hit 75, I got up Fury and Prot to 75 before going back to Arms.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Already have more Prot up to 76 because I'm lazy and/or forgetful about switching specs.

I have my Fury weapon at 70 right now. I don't DPS much so I don't feel like experimenting with Arms. Maybe sometime in January when my AK is extra high.
    They have already capped AK...

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    not until my other 2 get to 75 as well, personally.
    This. Prot left at 65. Arms and Fury 75 (finished Fury yesterday).

its really almost wrothless after 75 i would reccomend getting off specs to 75 before going upwards

I mean, if the folks in Method can kill Argus with half their raiders at 75-76 with one at 74...

There's no reason to seriously push beyond that. Get offspecs to 75, then just allow your AP to accumulate slowly but surely. The bonus is pretty negligible, especially for Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    its really almost wrothless after 75 i would reccomend getting off specs to 75 before going upwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Nah, I'm catching up my Fury weapon presently (2 traits to go) and then prot after that.

With AK being as high as it is/will be, I'm kind of putting traits past 75 out of my mind and will just let that come as it comes going forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean, if the folks in Method can kill Argus with half their raiders at 75-76 with one at 74...

There's no reason to seriously push beyond that. Get offspecs to 75, then just allow your AP to accumulate slowly but surely. The bonus is pretty negligible, especially for Fury.
    Okay okay alright alright

10+ Year Old Account
    I kept putting AP into main weapon until we got 55 AK, after that i started putting it into offspecs

I have 79 traits in my fury weapon atm, but don't really play anything else. I occasionally mess around with prot though and will be dumping ap into that upon 80. It's only at 70.

My fury wep is 80. The other two have been at 52 for ages, yesterday I started putting some into prot so I can tank m+ more, already at 66 in 1 evening. Will probably get arms to 75 as well, before I start slowly plunking it back into fury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmrace View Post
    They have already capped AK...
    And the cap will raise again, without a doubt. They're putting in 50 more concordance ranks.

OT: I've been burying it into my off spec weapons and won't personally worry about it after level 75.

If you are not 75 on your 2 offspecs and 82 on your mainspec you are either not playing the game at all or you just have a ton of alts at 75 with offspecs at 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigmatar View Post
    If you are not 75 on your 2 offspecs and 82 on your mainspec you are either not playing the game at all or you just have a ton of alts at 75 with offspecs at 75.
    Okay, guy.

im going to see how high i can get it before bfa lol

I got all 3 to 75 before I got 76 in Arms

Yes I am, currently at 83, halfway to 84.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigmatar View Post
    I had Curve week 1 by not playing the game. Gotcha.