Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Titans would be race neutral, so they wouldn't look like trolls, they would be clean looking humanoids, at least all of them did.

The firstborn will defend azeroth with our lives
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    this,is...AMAZING, first wow picture that i will save on pc
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

I would have expected the scars resulted from Ripping of Y'Shaarj and Sargears stabbing to be bigger, right now they look like mosquito bites on human.

But still, a magnificent piece of art. Very cool indeed to have Azeroth represented by a mixture of two races that's entirely her creation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Err, is it cannon that Azeroth is a female?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Pretty much.

Magni B. always mentions Azeroth as "her" or "she" or "lass"

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Pretty sure Magni always describes Azeroth's soul as she and her
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Therazane is not a Titan or related to Titans in any way.
    where did he/she say therazane was a titan or associated with titans?

and if you wanted to argue, they could very well be associated with titans. elemental lords battled the titans, both willingly and unwillingly

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    this,is...AMAZING, first wow picture that i will save on pc
    You must not have seen much WoW art then :P My personal favorite is the high fantasy version of Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantique View Post
    I went with a "Spirit" titan
    This is funny actually. I have a story going for my characters, and my monks is that the reason he is so strong is because he draws directly from the spirit energy generated by Azeroth herself.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

It looks really nice, but I don't agree with the troll tusks/teeth. While it's likely she might share some traits, don't think that would be it if we used the other titans as a reference.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like that her Belly Button is the Maelstrom.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks pretty great!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    You insinuated as such claiming she'd look like Therazane
    Nah, elementals exist everywhere, titan or no titan.
    I didnt insinuate anything, I'm not the one that said she was going to wind up looking like therazane. I was merely asking you where in that post, the one you originally quoted, that person stated therazane was a titan.

yes they exist everywhere. my point was that they can be associated with titans because the titans battled with the elemental lords. they are not unknown to one another.

edit : darknessvamp was the poster who said they thought azeroth would end up looking like therazane, my guess in a joking manner. regardless nowhere in the post do they state therazane is a titan

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    I didnt insinuate anything, I'm not the one that said she was going to wind up looking like therazane. I was merely asking you where in that post, the one you originally quoted, that person stated therazane was a titan.
    Well, they hoped that Azeroth is going to turn out looking like Therazane. Azeroth is a Titan, so if she is going to look like Therazane, the later need to resemble or is related to the Titans. Neither are true, so thinking Azeroth would end up looking like Therazane is "a bit" off the mark to begin with. The Titans as a race, as far as we know from the ones we've seen, looks like Vrykul / Human, which Therazane (while a humanoid) is a far cry from one.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

What's up with those teeth? Azeroth looks like a troll.

Doesn't resemble a titan in any way nor the classic Greek artstyle they all noticably follow. It doesn't matter which element they follow in terms of their overall appearance. It is crystal clear by now they follow a classic Greek concept of desired human features.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-14 at 03:17 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    What's up with those teeth? Azeroth looks like a troll.

Doesn't resemble a titan in any way nor the classic Greek artstyle they all noticably follow. It doesn't matter which element they follow in terms of their overall appearance. It is crystal clear by now they follow a classic Greek concept of desired human features.
    Because trolls and elves are the only two native races to Azeroth?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because trolls and elves are the only two native races to Azeroth?
    What does that have to do with what titans look like? What you said means that all the other worlds from which the current titans originate had humans as native races, because they all have human appearance.

Are you saying that a world populated with rhino-like animals, that is also harboring the world soul of a titan, should give rise to a titan that resembles Rhino from Spiderman?
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-14 at 03:32 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    What does that have to do with what titans look like?

Are you saying that a world populated with rhino-like animals, that is also harboring the world soul of a titan, should resemble Rhino from Spiderman?
    I’m just answering your question on why she looks like that in the image. Her blood made trolls into elves, it didn’t make them into humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I’m just answering your question on why she looks like that in the image. Her blood made trolls into elves, it didn’t make them into humans.
    And knowing that, I said it doesn't make sense as it has no foundation as to what we know the titans actually look like.

My personal view on Azeroth's appearance - which I'm trying to allign with the way titans are designed as we know them right now - is that she should resemble this classical Greek archetype of a wise and strong female. My best bet would be that Blizzard makes her resemble Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom and war.

I know people like to get creative and that's alright, but it would look extremely goofy to have a titan that looks like a night elf, troll, tauren or whatever after introducing real life human-based appearances for all other known(uncorrupted) titans.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-14 at 03:37 AM.