Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Stats haven't changed much.

Mastery > all by far for 5 man content;
    in raid content depends on the fight, raid size and your legendaries/talent choices as to how often you're going to get return from mastery.

Haste > all in a vacuum for single spell hps but in reality pure volume of stats and int from ilvl will serve you well as long as aren't too vers heavy.
    Vers scales strongly against all your other stats so the more of other stats(and pure ilvl) you have the stronger vers appears. Vers on a few items is good.

Mastery > Haste >= Crit > Vers with a heavy item level weighting works fine with germination in a smaller raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which 2 trinkets should I use (I only do mythic+)?

The Sigil of Argus and Thrumming Gossamer are your 2 best for healing out of those. (Bottled hurricane is pretty awful) Dreadstone is ok but too far behind on ilvl to beat the stat stick or gossamer.

I might mess with dreadstone/gossamer a bit to see what you think of the proc rates (iirc the dreadstone uptime is actually pretty good)

bottled hurricane is garbage though, so use the stat stick in the other slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got lucky with a few trinket drops. Is tarratus keystone worth using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I got lucky with a few trinket drops. Is tarratus keystone worth using?
    Here's a great link! https://questionablyepic.com/antorus-healing-trinkets/

In general no, it's not worth using. But it depends on what other trinkets you have and what content you are doing.

hey guys my resto druid is an alt which i only use to heal in m+ dungeons.

I was wondering if i could get some information on which trinkets to use for m+ only?
    Atm im using Velens and the deceivers grand design.

Is it worth chasing after highfather trinket from coven or the normal pantheon trinket from argus?

The pantheon trinket isn't that good, but depending on your other trinkets may beat them at 1000. Questionalyepic says "Great Mythic+ Trinkets: Velen's Future Sight, Mastery & Haste stat sticks, Unstable Arcanocrystal, Ishkar's Felshield Emitter, The Deceiver's Grand Design"
    Highfather's is good, Garothi trinket is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    hey guys my resto druid is an alt which i only use to heal in m+ dungeons.

I was wondering if i could get some information on which trinkets to use for m+ only?
    Atm im using Velens and the deceivers grand design.

Is it worth chasing after highfather trinket from coven or the normal pantheon trinket from argus?
    no.

M+ use damage trinkets or absorb on use(and prydaz) for specific high tyranical boss abilities.
    Velens or any thoughput trinkets are not needed in 5 mans. Having said that, deceivers grand design can be an exception as it's slow heal can buy dps time while still having a useful absorb proc at an impactful time.

To sum up damage or damage prevention in trinkets, not recovering from damage.

highfather's is a super good throughput trinket in m+; most people pushing higher keys don't really need more throughput and instead gear for damage or cheesing mechanics, but if you find you need more healing it's probably the best option

Does anyone know how much ilvl is the Antorus 4p worth for resto? For dps characters the answer is usually "sim it", but I don't know how to proceed with my healer alt, if I have hc Antorus set pieces vs. 960+ items from weekly m+ cache, do I always wear the set or is there a point where I'd tell myself "this tradeoff isn't worth it"?

I'm can't say i'm 100% sure, but i think 4pc 945 pieces have a a bit more value then 4 960 non-tier gear.

That doesn't count if we're talking about M+ and those 960 piece have fat mastery on it.

Depends on damage patterns of the fight somewhat, m+ it's good because you have a lot more oscillating down time dpsing/up time healing with more concentrated spike/recovery healing on small set of targets.
    Raid healing 4 set might put out better numbers depending on how much mana you have and what other spike healers you have sniping raid damage vs very slightly higher throughput all the time.

Lot of variables in people other than the individual healer always effect healer output.