Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    What's up with those teeth? Azeroth looks like a troll.

Doesn't resemble a titan in any way nor the classic Greek artstyle they all noticably follow. It doesn't matter which element they follow in terms of their overall appearance. It is crystal clear by now they follow a classic Greek concept of desired human features.
    Jesus Christ, it's a fanart and a representation of how the artist used races native to Azeroth for inspiration.
    Besides, having a titan not resembling a human for once would be a bonus.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    What's up with those teeth? Azeroth looks like a troll.

Doesn't resemble a titan in any way nor the classic Greek artstyle they all noticably follow. It doesn't matter which element they follow in terms of their overall appearance. It is crystal clear by now they follow a classic Greek concept of desired human features.
    There's a common fan theory that Titans take on the appearance of the races that live on their surfaces. The artist was just going by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Jesus Christ, it's a fanart and a representation of how the artist used races native to Azeroth for inspiration.
    Besides, having a titan not resembling a human for once would be a bonus.
    Not speaking out against creativity of any of the fans, but I'm simply stating why it feels completely out of place.

Whether it would be a bonus or not is completely subjective, but given the looks for uncorrupted titans we have right now, it would be completely unrealistic to expect variations at this stage, unless the titan is corrupted in some way or form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whiip View Post
    There's a common fan theory that Titans take on the appearance of the races that live on their surfaces. The artist was just going by that.
    Well yeah, as I said, I got nothing against fan theories. I would've prefered a titan design and art based off the lore we know and the way we know the titans actually look like though.

Argus looks nothing like the rest of the titans
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Well, what does he look like?

Basically like any other titan, just obviously restrained and tortured.

I feel like I just got... trolled.

Seriously though, amazing art. Not sure if I agree with the concept, heh, but it looks fantastic!

How? He was pretty much a (giant) bald man with burning head wearing a mask / helmet.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-12-14 at 04:18 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

He looks like a giant human. Just like the rest of the titans.

Glad to see someone tackling their interpretation of what Azeroth may look like. I also have similar expectations that Azeroth would probably have a Troll/Elvish appearance, and I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one to think that. We wont ever know until Blizzard ever decides to awaken her but yeah.

Either way, outstanding job Hipnos. One of my favorite fan arts to date. 10/10 would stab.
    Last edited by Dudemanguy; 2017-12-17 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He looks like a giant human. Just like the rest of the titans.
    His ears and the back of his head (the model without a helmet) resembles a Draenei a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    His ears and the back of his head (the model without a helmet) resembles a Draenei a little bit.
    All the titans have pointy ears. And the top of his head is missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great interpretation, I like the trollish influence. They are in many ways some of Azeroth's first mortal children.

Pretty nice piece of fanart. I like the idea of the troll/night elf mix-up.

@Hipnos14 Well done my dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Thank you :**
    Wait you're on these forums? You do great work my guy *finger guns*

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This is funny actually. I have a story going for my characters, and my monks is that the reason he is so strong is because he draws directly from the spirit energy generated by Azeroth herself.
    spirit is the strongest element, and there's actually lack of it on azeroth because she absorbed nearly all of it while she was growing. this is why she's going to be the strongest titan.

i love the concept, it's great to see the mix of troll and night elf features. if there was ever any contact with her between the races of azeroth, it's likely she would have been thought of as a loa by the trolls. something spoke to the night elves from the well of eternity and taught them titan language as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really like the concept but shouldn't be the scar over her heart? Always thought Sargeras was aiming for her heart since we will have to replenish it with the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I really like it as a whole but the bottom teeth bother me for some reason. Otherwise very very good job.
    Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed. She kinda looks like a female troll. Hey, headcanon inc. We know trolls evolved the war they did from the energy of the Well of Eternity, which is Azeroth's blood. Maybe trolls look like her because of that.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Really like the concept but shouldn't be the scar over her heart? Always thought Sargeras was aiming for her heart since we will have to replenish it with the next expansion.
    It kinda' is above her heart, isn't it?

Guess it could be a bit lower if it were to be anatomically correct. But eh, minor detail.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2017-12-14 at 06:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is really nice work, though I do agree with what some others have posted, I cannot see this suddenly being the first Titan that isn't a human styled one. Still, artwork can be enjoyed for the sake of art Really great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokresh View Post
    This is really nice work, though I do agree with what some others have posted, I cannot see this suddenly being the first Titan that isn't a human styled one. Still, artwork can be enjoyed for the sake of art Really great job.
    argus had draenei features though, forehead crest and blue skin.

it could easily be explained as the other titans being relatively close to each other while argus and azeroth are much further apart from everyone else.