Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

PSA: Do not buy Playerunkown's Battlegrounds on XboxOne (any model)

The game runs extremely bad on all 3 models of the XboxOne. It hovels around 20fps most of the time and can dip into single digit's. The UI is a mess and so is shooting due to sub 30fps and no auto aim.

Avoid this game at all cost until its fixed. This isn't day 1 PC version bad its really close to it.

If you really want a Battleroyal game on XB1 play Fortnite until PUBG is fixed.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-12-14 at 06:32 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It hovels around 20fps most of the time
    Isn't that barely any lower then max on consoles anyway?

15+ Year Old Account
    >don't buy a boring pvp game
    U got it, dood.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Isn't that barely any lower then max on consoles anyway?
    There is a massive difference in playing at 20fps and 30fps. Yes the frame rate cap for PUBG is 30fps at this time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Don't buy it because it's just like every other sluggish, slow and clunky survival game that all play like a modded Arma3

Aka garbage

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't matter it if ran at 140fps, why would you want to play this game with a controller.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Tbh that sounds exactly like how it plays on my computer

Game is already optimized like shit on PC after nearly a full year of EA, did anyone honestly expect it to be any different on Xbox One?

This seems like a captain obvious. I actually laughed when I read their original claims awhile ago that it would run at 60 fps on the One X. It can't even maintain a stable 60 on some PCs far stronger then the X ffs... Your average gaming PC today that probably plays AAA games at say 1080/60 is only getting 30 fps in this game.

It's a miracle the thing even sniffs 25 fps on the base Xbox One.

Wasn't intending to anyway. Already got it for PC.

I knew it would run terrible because these kinds of Early Access/Survival games do. Plus it still runs like hot garbage on PC half of the time for me.

Does nobody remember how bad ARK ran on the XB1 for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ran.....

It still runs like shit on console LOL. But ya I figured I would make the post in case not everyone knows

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair, it still runs like crap on PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this earlier:

Shit's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from thinking buying an early access game for a console is a terrible idea due to hardware restraints, why not just download Fortnite since its free and runs a lot better in general?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Apart from thinking buying an early access game for a console is a terrible idea due to hardware restraints, why not just download Fortnite since its free and runs a lot better in general?
    Because all the streamers are playing PUBG and saying it's the best. This is about hype and not quality gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Tbh that sounds exactly like how it plays on my computer
    it is, its pretty funny to see how aghast people are that this runs like shit on console when it runs like trash on top end pcs. Its unoptimized flavor of the month shit. Just like world of tanks was a few years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    it went full release and no more early access the day it was released there

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Because all the streamers are playing PUBG and saying it's the best. This is about hype and not quality gameplay.
    Fortnite isn't exactly hurting for twitch views and is only relevant because of twitch. That's not a good comparison.

Hell, none of these BR/Survival type games would be anything without Twitch.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Fortnite isn't exactly hurting for twitch views and is only relevant because of twitch. That's not a good comparison.

Hell, none of these BR/Survival type games would be anything without Twitch.
    Right now, PUBG has about twice the viewership of Fortnite, and it's been out for way longer. You can't deny that PUBG has garnered more views over its lifetime (and by extension more influence) than Fortnite has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn that's worse than the Ubisoft Tetris on PS4.

Right now, PUBG has about twice the viewership of Fortnite, and it's been out for way longer. You can't deny that PUBG has garnered more views over its lifetime (and by extension more influence) than Fortnite has.
    True but Fortnite did hit 20 million unique players before PUBG, I'm sure releasing on both consoles helped a great deal with that.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/11/06/for...battlegrounds/

I enjoy both games for different reasons but the state PUBG is in on XB1 is just sooo bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    God damn that's worse than the Ubisoft Tetris on PS4.
    I totally forgot about that lol, That was so bad it was amazing.

Who has more views between FN and PUBG is literally just who of the big streamers who play both is playing what.

Literally a handful of streamers that control that at a whim, and most of them play both games.