Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    i hope we get to keep a warchief for a while this time, but I could see her eventually working with Bwonsamdi as some sort of caretaker for the Forsaken in the shadowlands.

but Baine has no fucking business being warchief. Not now, not ever,
    I think the line of secession would be Saurfang, then Baine or Lor'themar, decided by coin flipping.

It's too good to be true. An undead human actually reigning over undead humans doesn't have enough elf level to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It's too good to be true. An undead human actually reigning over undead humans doesn't have enough elf level to it.
    90% of high elves died to Arthas' scourge so there should be plenty of Forsaken Elves, and Sylvanas has the power to rezz them(though she doesn't really use it) so it's not just Lordaeronians it's Elves and Lordaeronians. Nothing wrong with an Elf ruling over them.

And there is no freaking way Nathanos would stay alive if Sylvanas was gone, he pretty much said he would kill himself if not for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I think the line of secession would be Saurfang, then Baine or Lor'themar, decided by coin flipping.
    even thalyssra would be better than baine omg

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I always thought it a fitting end to Sylvanas’s story to end up as a Val’kyr queen of sorts.
    She definitely will most likely be the one who does this or becomes the good version of a Lich Queen.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Sylvanas is a badass that makes the most of us horny. Blizzard will never get rid of her.

Saurfang doesn't even have a unique model I thought, pretty sure that's just the new upright orc model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Saurfang doesn't even have a unique model I thought, pretty sure that's just the new upright orc model.
    Yes and no. It has a similarity to what the upright orcs will be. Yet he is most definitely custom-made in therms of armor, face and hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    He is not in a wheelchair anymore,look at the prestige pvp quest
    Late to the party on this one, but he is in the Shaman Order hall in his wheel chair staring into nothing like an old man waiting for tapioca pudding/the sweet release of death.

No joke you can come up to him and ask him for his blessing and every thing, I think he even wheezes.

Edit: Went to go find him to provide a screen shot, could not find him. A little digging it seems he's a random event.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2017-12-14 at 02:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we not talk about killing off the current Warcheif until she's actully done something? I'd rather not play musical chairs with the title.

90% of high elves died to Arthas' scourge so there should be plenty of Forsaken Elves, and Sylvanas has the power to rezz them(though she doesn't really use it) so it's not just Lordaeronians it's Elves and Lordaeronians. Nothing wrong with an Elf ruling over them.

And there is no freaking way Nathanos would stay alive if Sylvanas was gone, he pretty much said he would kill himself if not for her.

She should be leading the free-willed undead high elves in Deathholme, not Lordaeron. The Desolate Council is an amazing concept and it was about time it materialized. Nathanos, while being human and from Lordaeron, is entirely defined through Sylvanas, what she was and what she is, which is why he is basically the Horde's Vereesa and has much face value, but not enough juice to lead the story forward in a meaningful way.

That being said, the Desolate Council has the chance to become an amazing twist on how the Forsaken conduct themselves.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-14 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    She should be leading the free-willed undead high elves in Deathholme, not Lordaeron. The Desolate Council is an amazing concept and it was about time it materialized. Nathanos, while being human and from Lordaeron, is entirely defined through Sylvanas, what she was and what she is, which is why he is basically the Horde's Vereesa and has much face value, but not enough juice to lead the story forward in a meaningful way.

That being said, the Desolate Council has the chance to become an amazing twist on how the Forsaken conduct themselves.
    Forsaken Elves and Lordaeronians are both the same race - Forsaken. Most of them are probably from Lordaeron but they have undead high elves that in that group as well, also the PC is a undead human so it makes sense for them to live in Lordaeron.

As for the Desolate Council, i don't really get the hype honestly we don't know anything about them. They could just be 5 random dudes we've never seen before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Can we not talk about killing off the current Warcheif until she's actully done something? I'd rather not play musical chairs with the title.
    i'm actually gonna pop a bottle of champagne if we manage to keep a warchief for more than 2 expansions >.<

Forsaken Elves and Lordaeronians are both the same race - Forsaken. Most of them are probably from Lordaeron but they have undead high elves that in that group as well, also the PC is a undead human so it makes sense for them to live in Lordaeron.

As for the Desolate Council, i don't really get the hype honestly we don't know anything about them. They could just be 5 random dudes we've never seen before.
    Forsaken isn't a race - Forsaken is an identity. Undead humans are a race on the other side. Faol is an undead of Lordaeron, but he isn't Forsaken.

Yep, they could be random five dudes in the end if Blizzard leaves the affair hanging, but it has huge potential for Blizzard to actually write something better about the intriguing and tragical story of Lordaeron, instead of it always being polluted by Sylvanas' story.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-14 at 03:31 AM.

Helya is dead. She cannot do a thing to Sylvanas.

IMO Sylvanas should have been retired way earlier than Voljin and Thrall. She is a boring character.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    IMO Sylvanas should have been retired way earlier than Voljin and Thrall. She is a boring character.
    Give Blizzard time to write her into oblivion like they've done with Thrall. She has way to many fans, like Thrall used too before they gave him an anal bead necklace...
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

i could see there being a true council representing all the races of the horde, not just one person leading which was fine for what warchief stood for back when there was just orcs and slave races, (read this as warcraft 1 and 2 times, dark portal etc) ogres and goblins etc, or those who have a reason to help. Warcraft 3 and beyond went more from the bloodlust/slave aspect to a more honor, respected base. So the idea of a single leader speaking for all of the now diverse horde is not really a good idea anymore.

Id be most definitly behind a council for the horde, which goes hand in hand to the whole embassy idea.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Saurfang has been a legend since vanilla. And he's also the orc racial leader. He always deserved his own model. Don't mind if they make him the new Warchief, he deserves that spot.

About Nathanos.... his model update shouldn't immediately mean something bad about Sylvanas is bound to happen, it should mean that he is getting to do some action in the next expansion. Possibly as Sylvanas' sidekick or whatever.
    I mean he's been Sylvanas' lover since before they were both cursed with undeath.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    What bothers me is that the more important an undead npc is, the less dead they look. Nathanos is now a blue human and sylvannus looks like a void elf.
    Hmm, more undead-looking important undead npc....
    Cue 'Kel'Thuzad for Desolate Council' posters.

makes me hope she's going down.

the less windrunners in the story, the better it can be.

worst characters in this whole story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post

well no, why people want to keep the warchief just when we have the worst option possible?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    i could see there being a true council representing all the races of the horde, not just one person leading which was fine for what warchief stood for back when there was just orcs and slave races, (read this as warcraft 1 and 2 times, dark portal etc) ogres and goblins etc, or those who have a reason to help. Warcraft 3 and beyond went more from the bloodlust/slave aspect to a more honor, respected base. So the idea of a single leader speaking for all of the now diverse horde is not really a good idea anymore.

Id be most definitly behind a council for the horde, which goes hand in hand to the whole embassy idea.
    so just turn the horde into full alliance before the high kin shenanigans? no thanks, they already screw the horde well enough, change the leadership, the aesthetics, change the politics, next time people will come up to change the name as well